Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,240 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

https://rumble.com/vtfgkb-demonic-pe...ransgende.html

Australia used to be an overwhelmingly Christian nation, but now they are producing anti-vaxx propaganda that promotes pedophile relationships.
    The government in the state of Victoria, which contains the city of Melbourne, paid for a TikTok commercial telling female teenagers to go on 'vaxx dates' with 45 year old women, and to secretly get the jab against their parents wishes. Maria Zee also shared that Australia is planning to bring surprise vaccination clinics to schools and she joins us now to discuss.
    Here's a screenshot of the content of that link:-
    Name:  Daemonic Paedophiles.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  36.6 KB

Do you believe that government sponsored demonic paedophiles are targeting our children? If not, why continue to treat the source as credible. If you do ....

I know of a couple of people on this thread that would be banned for malicious misinformation on any other site that cares about it.
    It's not something we've discussed as mods though perhaps we should. My personal opinion is that I'd rather let people posts their beliefs and so that they can be challenged in the open. Supressing those views forces them into dark corners where they fester. As it stands they don't break our published rules.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

yes Eduardo-, I failed to do so, but I will try to be strong and not fall into that again.

as I see it, its not just the vaccination campaign to enslave us, but its also spiritual (or any belief you have)
    this is about evolution as well.

do we want to be stuck in this world created by those egomaniacs that want to control every aspect of our lives?
    it was quite interesting to listen to this: https://worldcouncilforhealth.org/mu...-covid-crimes/

he says: It is only through this Corona "plandemic" that I really opened my eyes.

and I really think so, this is so much more. it will show who you are and what you stand for.
    if you are a person that want to be part of nature, for the good in the world, for our prosperity of the human race
    to not stand idle and let the corrupted government and elites controls you.

this event is to see who are easy to control and who are not. and their mission is to force you to obey or remove you.
    and when that part is done, the "mass formation" is complete, they will continue with the next part. and we dont want that.

this is not something done this 2 years, but something ongoing for decades.

now its like this is the real judgement day.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    It's not something we've discussed as mods though perhaps we should. My personal opinion is that I'd rather let people posts their beliefs and so that they can be challenged in the open. Supressing those views forces them into dark corners where they fester. As it stands they don't break our published rules.
    I don't think it is for any of us, mods included, to decide what and what doesn't qualify as misinformation except only in extreme cases such as the outright staggering levels of stupidity that leads to theories like the Earth being flat.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    Oh hell yea. This video deeply resonates with my worldview. I especially liked the story of the young Russian man and the point it illustrated about the kind of courage that is lacking in modern society. Modern people are such utter cowards, afraid to stand on their squares because they fear ostracism and criticism. Cowardice is why the radical left's madness has been allowed to infect every facet of life in first world countries like America where a teacher can get fired from their job because they didn't want to play make-believe with a student that thinks he is a dog.

Here is a different video but in similar vein. It showed up in my recommendations this morning. This one pretty much sums up my entire worldview over the past few years. This one explains my default overall worldview far better than I ever could with my own words:-

Yes Niya, thank you. The video explains it well.

PowerPoster

I don't think it is for any of us, mods included, to decide what and what doesn't qualify as misinformation except only in extreme cases such as the outright staggering levels of stupidity that leads to theories like the Earth being flat.
    To talk about "misinformation" is to imply that the people is stupid.

Every one can decide what is misinformation or not.

And that would include Flat Earth theories and almost whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    Humans are fallible too. For example, there are people who are still banned from other websites for "misinformation". 6 months ago other sites would have banned you if you stated that none of the COVID vaccines prevent you from catching the virus in the first place, today that's perfectly fine to say.

I'm of the opinion that everyone here is a grown up and you are individually responsible to do what you will with views and opinions that you don't agree with. This is to say they can challenge them and face the rebuttal or they can ignore them.

One good thing that I personally love about the discussions in VBForums Chit-Chat is that most people here will not try to attribute intent to somebody else's argument. Most people here are very respectful of other people's arguments. I have see more often than not, times where a heated argument ends with "we will have to agree to disagree about this position." How many other websites do you see that anymore? VBForums is unique because we are full of very intelligent and respectful people.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

The Idiot

I watched a youtube not long ago that is very much like that "You Will Never Do Anything Remarkable".
    but with a message to change it:

King of sapila

What the?!
    Earth is flat, else we would have slide down for all eternity!

Misinformation, depends. We are no doctors we get our source from mostly medical magazines or internal medical studies, such as the ones posted for omicron been nothing but a flukous. But we often doctor of not have a hunch that could be qualified as misinformation at that time but prove correct afterward (as dday pointed out). For example I was writing that the mutations would be of lower mortality, a year ago. That could be qualified as "misinformation" at the time but now it's the truth.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

The Idiot

https://rumble.com/vtf7y4-professor-...f-austral.html
    Professor Gigi Foster is a Professor of Economics at the University of NSW Business School. She holds a BA in Ethics, Politics and Economics from Yale University and a PhD in Economics from the University of Maryland. She also co-authored the book, 'The Great Covid Panic' along with Paul Frijters & Michael Baker
    so, she doesn't believe in an evil organization that has been planning this for decades.
    she doesn't believe that the pandemic was planted as excuse for the great reset.

instead she thinks the reason we are here its the population.
    she explain that its the masses that "demands" the politicians to serve them in this way.
    but of course she says that those people in power will adapt and also use it for their own benefits.
    so you could say the world economic forum and all the people around it are not to blame.
    but now they can use it for their own agenda.

I don't agree with her. maybe the logic is valid, but this event is not random. its well planned.

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    For example I was writing that the mutations would be of lower mortality, a year ago. That could be qualified as "misinformation" at the time but now it's the truth.
    That's another good example. I personally know of someone who was banned for "misinformation" during the delta wave because early on the corporate media was claiming that delta was deadlier and more contagious than the original strain and he made the statement that infections usually either become more deadly and less contagious or less deadly and more contagious but very rarely will it become both more deadly and more contagious and that all evidence up to that point showed delta being less deadly but more contagious. He still hasn't been reinstated.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    yeah. if that was so easy.
    if you all agree that the vaccination should be up to the person,
    no mandate. but also no restrictions. no covid-certificates etc.
    We have no mandates, except those that are up to the employer. We have no restrictions except for those that are up to the venue (either employer, or venue like a concert hall, etc.), and we have no COVID certificates of any sort. Those are all European things, as far as I can tell. Therefore, it's pointless for us to be for or against them, as they don't exist.

However, when it comes to vaccine mandates, they've done some significantly positive things (eradicating smallpox and polio), and in the US, we recently saw what happened when other vaccine mandates were relaxed (an outbreak of measles, which was nearly eradicated here, as a result of a cluster of anti-vax folks), so I'm of two minds on that one. COVID is nowhere near as dangerous as either smallpox or polio. I believe that it will become closer to the flu. There are no mandates for flu vaccines, while we have had mandates for decades for MMR and polio vaccines (I don't think we still vaccinate for smallpox, but I'm not sure and don't want to look it up). We may be deciding vaccination policy on a sliding scale, or on a case by case basis, or on something even less rational.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    We have no mandates, except those that are up to the employer. We have no restrictions except for those that are up to the venue (either employer, or venue like a concert hall, etc.), and we have no COVID certificates of any sort. Those are all European things, as far as I can tell. Therefore, it's pointless for us to be for or against them, as they don't exist.
    That is true at the federal level, but not on a more localized level. And the OSHA vaccine mandate was just ruled unconstitutional, so while there is no mandate at the federal level it isn't from a lack of trying.

However, in New Orleans for example, you're required to show proof of vaccination and you're required to wear a mask in many situations and these mandates are mandated by law.

Emm, you should if you had a proper language
    Well we don't. We speak English.

Quote Originally Posted by dday9 View Post
    However, in New Orleans for example, you're required to show proof of vaccination and you're required to wear a mask in many situations and these mandates are mandated by law.
    Mandated by who? The only ones I know of in this area are certain employers. That is well established: No shirt, no shoes, no service. Since that's allowed, so are mask mandates or vaccine mandates, but that's up to the employer or establishment. Technically, that's mandated by law, but only so far as it being confirmed that establishments have the right to do that kind of thing.

King of sapila

More like mutt Greek with a touch of Latin and Proto-Germanic . Should be named Grermatins or BaoYaoish

More like mutt Greek with a touch of Latin and Proto-Germanic . Should be named Grermatins or BaoYaoish
    We have words from darn near every language that is spoken anywhere around Europe, the Middle East, and so on, including made up words, acronyms that have become words, and every other fantastical formulation. English is very much the mutt of languages.

The Idiot

we don't know when they will increase it. the EU is trying to create a system so that all countries will be the same,
    but right now we have:

For public gatherings and public events indoors with more than 50 participants, vaccination certificates, designated seating and at least one meter distance to other parties are required. Each party may be a maximum of eight people.

Public gatherings or public events indoors with more than 20 and a maximum of 50 participants must have seated participants, a maximum of eight per party and at least one meter between the parties. Vaccination certificates may be used.
    this will apply pretty much like you have it in new orleans indoor-restrictions dday9.
    I mean its hard to find anything below 20 persons in a public activity indoor.
    in EU theres different rules, some more restrictions. but its just a matter of time before they will mandate it "IF" we are not more actively trying to stop it.
    and if you follow the news you will know that theres protest all the time here.

I have family in Italy, and I have not been able to travel there for 2 years.
    I mean, sure I can do pcr tests, that still works, but when I get there I will need to do it all the time.
    theres also a quarantine rule, I need to be inside for 5 days and after that make another pcr test.
    after that, every 3 days I need to make an antigen test to be able to move around. public transportation also require it.
    I can only be home and go to the grocery and pharmacy without that. so not much fun to travel.

I feel that australia, austria and canada are like "testing countries" if it works they will try to apply it to other countries as well.

and in the USA you also have many protesters, and I think its needed or the government would speed it up.

PowerPoster

Yeah, in Ca. the rules can vary by county. I've stopped trying to keep up with what the current rules are. But nowhere do you have to show proof of vaccination. Not really a problem for me, I'm vaccinated and always wear a mask when I go into a store.

I thought the Fed's have a mandate on the military. Did that not happen?

The mandates that exists just seem to be token measures. In dday9 post they talk about parade workers must be vaccinated, if their concern was the safety of people, there wouldn't be a parade. There also wouldn't be stadiums full of sports fans, concerts, packed restaurants.

No, it seems we've decided to proceed with only token efforts for our safety. The fact our average daily COVID deaths are 2,200+ doesn't really seem to alarm the majority. I think COVID fatigue is real.
    Last edited by wes4dbt; Jan 28th, 2022 at 02:22 PM.

The Idiot

A study published on December 6, 2021 in the American Heart Association’s journal Circulation, investigated 139 children <21 years old that experienced 140 suspected episodes of myocarditis. The study found that suspected myocarditis occurred in 97.8% of the children following an mRNA injection, 94.2% of the suspected episodes followed the Pfizer-BioNTech injection, and 91.4% of the episodes occurred after the second injection.
    https://www.ahajournals.org/doi/10.1...AHA.121.056583

A study from the University of Oxford evaluated the association between Covid-19 vaccine and myocarditis in more than 42 million people aged 13 and older. An increased risk of myocarditis was found 1-28 days following the third dose of thePfizer-BioNTech injection. The increased risk was seen primarily in males younger than 40.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....23.21268276v1

A study published in Nature Medicine on December 14, 2021 found a greater risk of myocarditis following Moderna’s Covid-19 injection than from catching the virus itself in those under the age of 40.
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41591-021-01630-0

A study from Kaiser Permanente Northwest found a ~1/1860 and ~1/2650 risk of myopericarditis in males age 18-24 and 12-17 respectively following their second dose of the Covid-19 mRNA injection.
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....21.21268209v1

The Idiot

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...1262415v1.full

Large-scale study of antibody titer decay following BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine or SARS-CoV-2 infection
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....19.21262111v1

Discrete Immune Response Signature to SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination Versus Infection
    https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers....act_id=3838993

The Idiot

Antibody Evolution after SARS-CoV-2 mRNA Vaccination
    https://www.biorxiv.org/content/10.1...07.29.454333v1

Necessity of COVID-19 vaccination in previously infected individuals
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....01.21258176v3

Previous COVID-19 infection but not Long-COVID is associated with increased adverse events following BNT162b2/Pfizer vaccination
    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....15.21252192v1

SARS-CoV-2 Antibody Response to the BNT162b2 mRNA Vaccine in Persons with Past Natural Infection
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8422040/

The Idiot

SARS-CoV-2 re-infection risk in Austria
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...1111/eci.13520

Persistence of neutralizing antibodies a year after SARS-CoV-2 infection in humans
    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/.../eji.202149535

One-year sustained cellular and humoral immunities of COVID-19 convalescents
    https://academic.oup.com/cid/advance...ytQ_Hc.twitter

Just goes to show what a patchwork the US is. I think you'd find Washington to be similar.

I feel bad for the businesses. Those who are inside of the New Orleans city district are hurting whereas those in Jefferson Parish (outside of city district but still the greater New Orleans area) are booming.

We saw something similar when New Orleans banned smoking inside bars before COVID. Bourbon Street's the exception, but outside of Bourbon Street and inside the city limits, you'll be hard pressed to find a packed back. However, if you go Metairie (GNO area but outside of city) you'll find that bars are packed full.

Okay, you altered the quote and used that as an example. Were you thinking people wouldn't look? The actual quote had those percentages in parenthesis, because they were percentages of a group that was already identified as having the symptoms. By removing the parenthesis you make it look like it's ALL vaccine recipients, not the tiny subset that had the symptoms being studied.

In this one, you omitted the point that an increased risk was also associated with the virus itself. So, was the risk increased higher by the vaccine or by the virus? The paper doesn't say. However, here's a link on it:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/wr/mm7035e5.htm

That one you got completely wrong. They were saying the increased rate was 10 per million for those with two doses of the vaccine, but they also said there was an increase of 40 per million for those who got the virus. So, there IS an increased rate, but it's down around a quarter of what it would be for the virus itself.

Same problem as the other medrxiv citation, but more so, since this study was looking at how many cases were missed. It's a study about methodology.

King of sapila

What's happening in Canada with the trucks?
    Anyone on more inside info than the papers?

The Idiot

GoFundMe has shut down their request until organizers can verify how payments are going to be made.

That was the last news I saw.

PowerPoster

That Louisiana web page is a hoot. Photocopy both sides of your vaccination card?Er, which one? Both? All three?

Those CDC cards are just a form. The information on them is a reminder to you to help you be sure you got coverage and when, without accidental double coverage. This is not a controlled document, it's a bit of paper.

I said it before: I got one card for the first two doses and was given a second card for the booster. When I mentioned it the nurse told me I could copy the booster info to the original card myself and discard the redundant one.

I guess where there is no honor, an honor system is beyond imagination. They must be just flooded with forgeries in some vain hope that they mean anything. It's like the state motto is "Derr" or something.

I hadn't heard about that. Sounds like their running behind schedule. That fits pretty well, really.

King of sapila

Ye, well.
    That is the news:
    https://www.nytimes.com/2022/01/28/w...wa-canada.html
    But I was hoping for a more inside info as rumors has it that they are close to 50.000 people all around.

I watched a youtube not long ago that is very much like that "You Will Never Do Anything Remarkable".
    but with a message to change it:

Excellent video. It's basically what I was trying to explain to Shaggy and West a few pages back about how the work really works and how "Joe Sixpack" doesn't know how screwed he really is.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

I feel that australia, austria and canada are like "testing countries" if it works they will try to apply it to other countries as well.
    Exactly. It is a step by step process.

At first they (they: big pharma, the WHO, CDC, FDA, mass media) said that it was going to be two jab shots, and that was supposed to be all.
    After a little while they started saying "we don't know for how long the immunity will last".
    Then they started talking about a booster shot.
    Then they started a comedy: Pfizer saying that a third shot was necessary and the FDA saying no, we don't think so.
    After a little while the FDA approved a third shot. Then mandated it.

The same happened about pregnant and child vaccination.
    At first child vaccination was not needed, convenient neither tested (all that was true).
    How long did that last? One month, two?

It is clearly a plan, a well studied psychological plan. What can people accept now? It is step by step, they continually are advancing with their agenda.

The same with mass media. Years ago Google was a bearer, a leader of free speech.
    I'm talking before the pandemic. They threatened to leave China because China wanted to force them to censure information.
    After some time what they did? They complied with China government request of censoring. Not a champion of free speech any more.

Not long after pandemic started, with the argument that people is stupid and need to be treated as children, they started censoring any covid information that was not in line with WHO, FDA, CDC. Unthinkable. But they did.

One main effect of censoring is that most people don't know that there is a censoring process going on. They think that this monolithic information in all mass media is something natural.

They go step by step.

They are testing in Australia. The other day I posted about a lady that was arrested for not showing a vaccination passport.

The number one of the World of tennis could not play the Australian tournament.

It is clear what is happening.

You can see the result of the mass formation here in the forum. An user suggested to ban users based on their opinions.

That's not normal at all. They are steps in the mass formation process.
    Some people are thinking, considering, suggesting or doing things that they would never consider to do before.

I reported that message. So I guess that's why dday9 is here.
    BTW: thank you dday9 for setting your position (of free speech).

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    It is clearly a plan, a well studied psychological plan. What can people accept now? It is step by step, they continually are advancing with their agenda.
    Or maybe they didn't have enough data and changed their minds as more data was presented. Nah, nobody EVER changes their minds on anything.

PowerPoster

Or maybe they didn't have enough data and changed their minds as more data was presented.
    I respect your opinion but I don't share it. Please respect mine.

Nah, nobody EVER changes their minds on anything.
    I do when someone shows me something that I didn't see or consider before.
    But I don't change because of repetition, harassment, false information or not valid arguments.

And when I don't see the same openness (to consider other possibilities) from the other part, I stop replying.

It is painstaking to keep responding to someone that do not consider or deliberately ignore what I say, picking just some part that they think they can argue about and ignoring strong arguments that they don't know what to respond.
    Someone behaving like that I, realize that is not interested in any truth.

The Idiot

what I try to understand how we can perceive the world so different.
    Its like we are living in a multiverse and two universe are colliding with each other
    and they are mirrored of each other.
    it seems everything is reversed. I say this is black and you say no, its white.

I was never fooled by the narrative. but I was not active.
    I did have my stand, that I didnt want to take the vaccine, I didnt see the need.
    like the swine-flu, I did my research quite early on and discovered it was not something I need to protect myself against.

I knew about my health status and was never scared. all the news that tried to scare me off, I just thought they where crazy
    and exaggerated.

I did however change a lot in my life, as I was about to quite my job, move, I started practicing wim hof method,
    expanded the game-project team and so on.

but more time passed more I started to wonder, ***, its neverending. and the narrative that they changed all the time.
    eventually I started to discuss it more with friends and family and eventually I also decided to make a post in this thread.
    I knew about this thread, but I didnt care, until one day I just wanted to go more deep into it.

I was not that interested in the news that much early on, sure I watched and wanted to be updated,
    but there was always this "hmm--- Im not sure, something is not right with this narrative".
    but thats it, never thought more about it.
    it was later when I started to understand that the world is starting to move into a very dangerous direction.
    my stand was not moving but the narrative was always changing to the worse. that was also a warning signal.
    I thought, how? its not making any sense, they did say this last week and now they are saying this..
    it was a lot of that, changing the narrative all the time.

and when I saw that people started to change as well. swallowed the narrative in a very ritualistic way, it was time to react.
    maybe late, but at least I reacted.

so, after that it was more, wheres my place in all this? where do I find the information that I seek?
    and here we are.

PowerPoster

The never-ending changes in the narrative is what should turn on all red lights.
    People tend to have a very short term memory. They take advantage of that fact.
    It is crystal clear to me that that happens not by change or at random, it is a planned process.

I have some experience on this kind of processes because something like that already happened in my country.
    I happened with Kirchnerism. (I didn't read that Wikipedia page, but be aware that they have a team for editing Wikipedia in a attempt to change history).

We call it "el relato" (the narrative), that is a set of lies. They lie about everything, they even wanted to change historical facts.
    Not to mention that they also are a band of thieves and criminal of all kinds.

So, I am already very familiar with how narratives work.
    What is going on with the pandemic, globally, is clearly a narrative and a process of mass formation (and degeneration).

PowerPoster

As an example from here, where we are more advanced in bad things (and in fighting against them) I can tell that they are using the state tax agency to persecute "enemies", the people that are against the narrative or that do something they don't like. They send the AFIP. No matter if the person or company payed everything and is all right, they'll find something. Or may fabricate something. Or if they don't find anything just the simple issue of having all revolted by the inspection is intimidating enough.

That can't happen in America will say someone. Just wait.

PS: well, I have to admit that there most people pay all taxes. Not like here that is normal to evade because the tax load is so huge that it is almost impossible to pay all as the laws state without going bankruptcy (and also because of the idiosyncrasy of Latin-Americans of not being too adherent to pay taxes. And that's one of the reasons why they put taxes so high, because people evade).
    But they will find something else to intimidate there.

I'm starting to notice a trend here. I didn't know until now that Eduardo wasn't American. Olaf is German, sapator is Greek and based on how baka types, I'd say English is not his first language hence he may not be American either. I am also not American. I'm noticing that all of us share a similar skepticism of the mainstream narratives, whether it be about Covid or social issues. On the other hand, the Americans here seems to more or less buy into mainstream thinking or at the very least don't seem concerned by it.

I'm not really sure what point I'm making here or even if there is one. I just find this interesting.

Page 131 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133134 ... LastLast