Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,920 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

who the hell is paying all this people?
    You. Every time you click.

From your link:-
    Karen Kingston Fact Checked

Dr. Shankara Chetty Fact Checked

Dr. Peter McCullough Fact checked

Those are the first three contributors. After that I couldn't be bothered to keep going because it's a waste of time.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

Last edited by baka; Jan 20th, 2022 at 03:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    but, right now I can't find anything about a person telling his life story and his discovery that the vaccine is a good thing.
    How about mine? Some how my wife and kid came down with it ... probably from school... where the Governor has hanstrung the district's ability to enforce rules that would have slowed the spread, as a result the schools are overrun with Covid, higher than any other area in the state at the moment. We have students, teachers, administrator out sick with it. And everyone is suffering for it. Anyways, we all got tested for it, kid and wife tested positive, some how I cam out negative. For about 4 days wife and kid were feeling pretty crummy, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose, slight fever. Wife lost sense of taste. She's only just now starting to get it back, almost 2 weeks later. We're lucky things were so mild. And it's because we're vaxx'd. So there it is ... your first-hand account. IT could have been far worse. So don't tell me the vaccines don't work.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    And it's because we're vaxx'd.
    My symptoms were far milder than your family's and I was unvaccinated. Vaccines weren't even a thing here at the time. I'm not saying vaccines are a bad thing or they may not work. But I do believe some people are overselling how important vaccines are.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Im sure you get your cut.
    Really? I'm part of the conspiracy now?

Pfizer have been convicted a number of times in the United States for falsification of data, corruption and paying kickbacks.
    Yes, they have. It's public knowledge and has been reported in the mainstream media. This is why science rests on peer review. What's your point?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

The Idiot

Last edited by baka; Jan 20th, 2022 at 03:41 PM.

PowerPoster

I got also sick, unvaccinated, and it was mild. my colleague also got sick, mild as well.
    Well, there you go, there's your proof. Obviously the vaccine doesn't help. lol

But I'm still confused about why the media you choose to believe is the truth and all other media is part of a conspiracy, plus peer reviewed studies and Fact Checkers. Is there a secret handshake. But I have to admit, that is convenient for you.

yes. I believe so FunkyDexter, you are part of it. (how do you feel when I say that? its absurd right? whats his problem you will think?)
    in the same way that you think that, what I believe in fake, I also think (whats his problem? how can he not see it)
    Don't try to equate our positions. I've said you are misinformed. You said I'm profiting as part of a conspiracy. You literally asserted that they are paying me. Those are substantially different positions.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 20th, 2022 at 01:15 PM.

you can not say that "vaccination=mild symptom".
    I'll just put this here again:-
    Name:  Vaccination status.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  33.2 KB

The Idiot

Last edited by baka; Jan 20th, 2022 at 03:40 PM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    Well, there you go, there's your proof. Obviously the vaccine doesn't help. lol

But I'm still confused about why the media you choose to believe is the truth and all other media is part of a conspiracy, plus peer reviewed studies and Fact Checkers. Is there a secret handshake. But I have to admit, that is convenient for you.
    First: there are not peer-review on this. At best, the "peers" are a couple of other payed pseudo-scientific.
    And I say "pseudo" because even when they have all the titles, don't actually practice science, they only mangle statistics as ordered by their bosses.

Second: all these fact checks sites appeared just a few years ago, and are fueled by the same funds that want to control the information to population.

PowerPoster

Once again baka, ordinary people are not being payed. They have been social engineered.
    Please watch the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLDpZ8daIVM

"death by covid vs death with covid"
    Neither, it's simply death rates. Here's the source. Why do you think that's relevant though? What is your explanation for more unvaccinated people dying than vaccinated if you disregard their vaccination status as causative?

And again, do you you think I am a paid part of a conspiracy? Do you think I have been profiteering by the deaths of others? Because that's what you said.

The Idiot

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    ordinary people are not being payed. They have been social engineered.
    Also, reporters, journalists, the epidemiologists they use, it is not they were hired like this:

- Hello, I want to hire you for lying to the people...
    - OK, how much will you pay?

No. That's not how it works.

The heads of the investments groups that have more shares of the companies, aka the main owners that control the companies, just talk to their CEOs with the guidelines, with what they ask from them, with what they have to do.
    They don't tell why, just to do it.

There are very few people that are actually conspiring, all the others are just employees.

The CEOs, in the same way, tell everyone below them what the guidelines are, in other words: what to do.

Reporters, journalists, etc, just follow orders.
    If they don't, it is easy: they will be fired.

It is quite simple in fact.

People are not payed directly, or with full knowledge.

Also, from CEOs to the last journalist or doctor in the chain, all have been social engineered too, by the same system (that is fed back).

Normal people just buy the story. They have been frightened, and now these vaccines seem to be a solution.
    Not hard to understand either.

PowerPoster

PS: nobody investigates a (and a fact), everybody keeps repeting what others are saying.

There are some news powerhouses like Reuters that set "the news".
    There are also like 20 "scientists", that are the "scientific community", that are hired to say and signs whatever they are asked to do.
    That's why they are there in their positions, having high salaries, because they are "malleable", otherwise they weren't there.
    And that's it.The wheel keep spinning.

Facts? Who care about facts?

Well, some do (some scientist, some reporters). They are all "debunked", and filtered (censored) by mass media.

These are the one that we are trying to learn from.
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 20th, 2022 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Removed language.

PowerPoster

At least you should admit that this "conspiracy theory" explains what we see in reality very accurately, even to small details.
    All pieces seem to fit well in the puzzle.

this was to make you feel what I feel Funky.
    You accused me of profiteering from the death of others. Dismissing your arguments (or rather, debunking your sources) is not remotely the same and you really need to walk that back.

PowerPoster

The only facts that most people care about is to be able to pay the mortgage, their children's university fee, and so on...

These other facts (for them) are for philosophers, or for people like us that spend a lot of time researching things like these.
    But no, "time is money" they say.

Anyway, who can change anything? (they say as self justification).

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    I'll just put this here again:-
    Name:  Vaccination status.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  33.2 KB
    Explanation:
    1st: People are only counted as fully vaxed, i think, 14 days after the second dose. it is shown in sudies that after the shot, your immune system is actually weakened for about 14 days, that is why they have the 14d fully vaxed delay in the first place. that means you are more likely to contract covid in the 14d after each shot.
    2nd: It is proven for some countries that if you cannot prove your vax status, you are registered as unvaxed. i think it was in bavaria were they had to admit that some 50% or so were counted as unvaxed although they should have rather been counted as 'unknown' or 'unproven'

if you need any sources for that, let me know and i will gladly provide if you are really interested.

The Idiot

As to my "dismissal" of sources, I looked at the sources you were citing, checked into their background and posted the results back. That's not dismissal, that's doing the research you should have done before accepting those sources as valid. I was courteous to put in the effort for you.

Re the great reset, again, what's your point? A group of interested parties held a convention to discuss the best way of managing the global economy in the face of the challenges we're likely to face over the next century. I don't agree with some of the conclusions they reached and I'd go further and say that some of the things the WEF, in particular, were proposing were pretty hateful to me as a liberal. But let's be clear, they held the conference openly, published a plethora of papers on it and put most of talks on YouTube. It's not some shadowy thing you have special knowledge of. On the other hand, it has become a QAnon talking point and I suspect that's why your view of it has become skewed.

it is shown in sudies that after the shot, your immune system is actually weakened for about 14 days, that is why they have the 14d fully vaxed delay in the first place. that means you are more likely to contract covid in the 14d after each shot
    You're going to have to provide a source for that before I take it seriously. Further, are you seriously suggesting that a 14 day window can explain a tenfold multiplication in death rates?

for some countries that if you cannot prove your vax status, you are registered as unvaxed
    The data shown is for the UK. You cannot receive a vaccination here without it being recorded in a national database so this is not a factor.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 20th, 2022 at 03:46 PM.

The only facts that most people care about is to be able to pay the mortgage, their children's university fee, and so on...
    Really? How many have you talked to?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

The Idiot

Austria parliament approves mandatory Covid vaccination
    https://www.rte.ie/news/coronavirus/...a-coronavirus/

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    To your neighbors.

PowerPoster

To your neighbors.
    BTW: I wasn't talking about you. You are a different case: you live in a different reality.

The Idiot

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investiga...ession-86-en:0

Dr. Mike Yeadon (Former vice-president of respiratory research division, Pfizer)

The Corona Committee was formed by four lawyers. It is conducting an evidence review of the Corona crisis and actions.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Most people don't sit around talking about this kinda stuff. Most people are concerned with the inertia of their own lives.......and maybe they care about sports a little too much. But that's about it. You can easily observe this just by socializing which is what Eduardo was alluding to when he mentioned talking to your neighbors.

On a side note there is nothing more pathetic than grown ass men that know the entire history of every professional player and every professional match in whatever sport they choose to waste unhealthy amounts of time rotting their brain watching.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

On a side note there is nothing more pathetic than grown ass men that know the entire history of every professional player and every professional match in whatever sport they choose to waste unhealthy amounts of time rotting their brain watching.
    As pathetic as spending unhealthy amounts of time spouting their personal judgements of people? If someone enjoys sports or sports trivia,, so what.

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    As pathetic as spending unhealthy amounts of time spouting their personal judgements of people? If someone enjoys sports or sports trivia,, so what.
    Nothing wrong with liking or watching sports. But when you're studying it to the point of damn near obsession while struggling to make ends meet then you're a fool. You could spend that time filling your brain with an actual skill like say programming rather than a bunch of useless sport stats that don't mean a damn thing in your life. Too many average people fall into this trap. I could never hold a real conversation about sports with people because I cannot bring myself to waste that much time on something so meaningless. If you check all the dozens of tabs I have open in my browser right now, you'd find a couple YouTube stuff, but it's mostly filled with a bunch of stuff on Python, the Odoo framework, a tab here or there on some .Net class or another. I ain't spending 6 hours a day watching sporting events. Waste of goddamn time that rots your brain away. I'd rather be feeding it with useful information.

Ain't nothing wrong with wasting a little time of trivialities like sports but the majority of your time should be spent on something that could benefit you. Learn to change a pipe or something. Learn some coding. Do something other than learning a bunch of meaningless stuff just to win arguments at bars.
    Last edited by Niya; Jan 20th, 2022 at 11:34 PM.

The Idiot

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investiga...n--87-en.mp4:7

In conversation with Aurelian Popa (IT and Marketing specialist and Romanian Activist)

The Idiot

https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investiga...mittee:5/s88:3

here all scientific, show cases from a german doctor showing images of inside the body etc.
    and comparing normal / vaccinated, etc. what spike-protein are still in the body after +100 days.
    watch and learn

PowerPoster

I am watching Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - Update on Nuremberg 2.0, but at 29:10 he says something that left me astonished.

I'm not sure if I'm understanding wrong, because the video does not have subtitles, but I understand that he is saying that "nobody knows anyone that died of covid".

How can he say that?
    Nobody close to me died, but I know of several people that were close to other that are close to me that died.
    And also famous people that died of covid.

I don't know if to be disappointed, if he really does not know anybody that died of covid (that would be a very particular case) and everybody that he talked to either, or what.
    I don't know what to think.

OK, he is talking about people that died of covid before taking any vaccine (because if somebody took a vaccine he attributes the death to the vaccine). But there are...

Nothing wrong with liking or watching sports
    I'm with both of you on that. I can't find it in myself to get that obsessed with any sport but if someone else wants too... <shrug> fine by me. I hope I don't get stuck with them at a party though.

Dr Mike Yeadon Fact Checked

You are a different case: you live in a different reality
    You mean the one where we expect scientists to go through peer review rather than simply having a blog?
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 21st, 2022 at 05:59 AM.

The Idiot

watch
    https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investigative-Committee:5

theres tons of videos, a lot is scientific.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    You mean the one where we expect scientists to go through peer review rather than simply having a blog?
    No, I mean something else not related to that.
    I won't explain if you weren't following, it is a bit hard the issue.

Anyway, about what you say: I follow true scientists that actually make science, peer review included. Not corporate ones that fake whatever and go to the mainstream press with that (lot of cases already, perhaps you are not well informed).
    Do you want a sample?

The Idiot

Eduardo.
    not sure about that statement.

for me, if I would interpreter that statement with my own belief of what covid is:

- covid, the corona virus itself are unlikely you die of if your immune-system works.
    - covid, the spike-protein can kill you. and you are not safe, u can get it from someone or from vaccination.
    - a lot of death are "with covid" and not "of covid"
    - mostly are old people or people with other sickness that actually dies and its not really of covid, but with.
    - but theres people taken the vaccine that died (later, after 1-6 months)

the last Corona-Investigative-Committee:5, has cases that review that.
    the spike-protein is doing a lot of damage over time.

so yes. that statement is wrong, people dies of "covid" but I dont think because of "corona".
    and as you know, a flu, mostly dies weak people, not healthy people. that is why we give seasonal flu vaccine to the older population and not the entire population.

PowerPoster

In 2020 many people died and there were not vaccines yet.
    Also young (30/50) and healthy people died of covid that year.

PowerPoster

Something like that makes me question how serious they are.

The Idiot

yeah. the covid-virus is dangerous,
    the corona virus has that spike-protein that will be released inside your body
    and if you are unlucky, it will start an allergic reaction, and untreated can kill even a young and healthy person.

that is why everything stinks. they prohibited many doctors to use common medicine, instead in march 2020, they started a protocol that "very oddly" was apply to the entire world.
    that is why mostly death are in the most evolved countries in the world and not the poorest. since there, they used whatever they had and that saved lots of people.
    while here, they let a lot of people die. just to create panic.

Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2373113120121122123124125126133 ... LastLast