Thread: webview2loader.dll open source, can be statically compiled into an independent EXE

PowerPoster

webview2loader.dll open source, can be statically compiled into an independent EXE

how to use on vb6 or vc++,without DLL FILE

webview2load.dll is not an open source product, where to download the source code
    WebView2Load.dll is part of the Microsoft WebView2 control and is not an open source product. The WebView2 control is a control used to embed Web content and display Web pages in Windows applications. You can download the SDK and related documentation for the WebView2 control from the official Microsoft website for more information and usage.

WEBVIEW2LOAD and other VC++ projects can be statically compiled, generate a separate EXE, do not need to attach webview2load.dll
    Yes, you can statically link WebView2Load.dll into your VC++ project to generate a standalone EXE file without having to ship with WebView2Load.dll. The steps to do this are as follows:

Open your VC++ project in Visual Studio.

In Solution Explorer, right-click your project and select Properties.

On the properties page, choose Configure Properties > C/C++ > Code Generation.

Change the Runtime option to Multithreaded (/MT) or Multithreaded debugging (/MTd).

Once the changes have been identified, regenerate your project.

In this way, your VC++ project will statically link WebView2Load.dll and generate a separate EXE file, no longer need to attach WebView2Load.dll. Note that if your project also uses other dependent libraries, you may need to adjust the way they are linked accordingly.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Nov 23rd, 2023 at 09:36 PM.

PowerPoster

Re: webview2load.dll open source, can be statically compiled into an independent EXE

https://www.nuget.org/packages/Micro...w2/1.0.2151.40
    WebView2LoaderStatic.lib
    9.6MB SIZE

Re: webview2loader.dll open source, can be statically compiled into an independent EX

1.How can I click directly on a control and have the focus remain on it (active) using document.querySelector?
    Here I already tried the following but it doesn't work (I emphasize that I did it using the Id of the web control)

SBrowser1.RunJs "document.getElementById('j_username').click();"

2. How can I validate if I have fully loaded my website?

3. How can I validate if a control which I can identify using document.querySelector has already been loaded or hidden (downloaded) from my website?

I sincerely thank you for any help

Re: webview2loader.dll open source, can be statically compiled into an independent EX

Quote Originally Posted by julian1104 View Post
    1.How can I click directly on a control and have the focus remain on it (active) using document.querySelector?
    Here I already tried the following but it doesn't work (I emphasize that I did it using the Id of the web control)

SBrowser1.RunJs "document.getElementById('j_username').click();"

2. How can I validate if I have fully loaded my website?

3. How can I validate if a control which I can identify using document.querySelector has already been loaded or hidden (downloaded) from my website?

I sincerely thank you for any help
    I'm not sure whther this post is relevant to this specific thread or not but, if not, the OP can report it.