Thread: [RESOLVED] macro question

Resolved [RESOLVED] macro question

Can someone give me a hint on how to import a bunch of macros? I detest importing one macro and then have to do it over and over with all that I have into a new workbook. Thanks
    Jeff

Re: macro question

Copying and pasting the code into a code window should not be that much trouble. I assume that is what you are doing now. If you are doing something else, please specify the method you are using.

There are other options. Depending on the security settings in place, some may not work. It is possible to create a macro that adds macro code to a workbook, however, that is usually blocked in company environments to prevent malware.

It is also possible to create generic workbook that has the macros to import whatever data you need.

You can also simply copy the workbook to a new file name, and then replace the data, either through additional macro code or manually.

More details on your specific situation might be useful. When you create a new workbook, how much data are you adding into it and how is it getting in there?

the workbook I download - my macros are my own and I want to import them all at once

10-12 macros - thanks for the reply and your hints

your help is what I needed thanks so much!

Jeff

have a good day