Thread: [RESOLVED] How do I get IIS to see my barcode font

Resolved [RESOLVED] How do I get IIS to see my barcode font

I've installed a barcode font on a web server. That web server has code that uses PDFSharp - on the server, to create .PDF files for download. I need to use the "Free 3 of 9 Regular" font in that PDF creation. Anyone have luck installing font on web servers - so that IIS can see them?

At this point, the web server code does not seem to see the font...

Restart the server? I have to wait until off hours for that.

TIA!

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008

Re: How do I get IIS to see my barcode font

I found that PDFSharp natively does Barcodes without using a FONT. Happy day!

Code:
    Dim barcode As BarCodes.BarCode = New BarCodes.Code3of9Standard()
    barcode.Text = "028132"
    barcode.StartChar = "*"
    barcode.EndChar = "*"
    barcode.Size = CType((New XPoint(120, 20)), XSize)
    gfx.DrawBarCode(barcode, XBrushes.Black, New XPoint(310,40))

*** Read the sticky in the DB forum about how to get your question answered quickly!! ***

Please remember to rate posts! Rate any post you find helpful - even in old threads! Use the link to the left - "Rate this Post".

Some Informative Links:
    [ SQL Rules to Live By ] [ Reserved SQL keywords ] [ When to use INDEX HINTS! ] [ Passing Multi-item Parameters to STORED PROCEDURES ]
    [ Solution to non-domain Windows Authentication ] [ Crazy things we do to shrink log files ] [ SQL 2005 Features ] [ Loading Pictures from DB ]

MS MVP 2006, 2007, 2008