Thread: create app for this temp email site

Addicted Member

create app for this temp email site

https://temp-mail.org/en/

i need help making this i know how to use http sniffer but the interval of time changes and cookies i think refreshes.

Frenzied Member

Re: create app for this temp email site

Grammar, sense and logic or it didn't happen.
    By the power invested in me, all the threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones - no arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign.

PowerPoster

You're jumping into the deep end without learning how to swim.

Every question you ask you're trying to do something complicated without understanding even the most basic things. It's just going to get more and more frustrating banging your head against the wall like this. There's plenty of introductory books and tutorials, you should take advantage of them if you want to be able to make something more complicated.

PowerPoster

i would think this would be against the terms of the site

By using this service, you agree to the following terms. TEMP-MAIL makes no warranty of reliability or suitability for any purpose. Its availability or existence may be removed at any time by its owners. Any email sent through TEMP-MAIL may or may not be available for viewing, may be altered, and is immediately viewable by ANY user of the system. You agree to only access TEMP-MAIL data through the TEMP-MAIL website.
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

Meanwhile ... two clicks later (one to open the site, the second to click on API) ... https://rapidapi.com/Privatix/api/temp-mail they have an API available to you, which I imagine is hella easier than trying to automate the web page.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

I deleted several posts from this thread and edited one other.

@jenniger9 - Be mindful that we do not allow discussion that violates a website's TOS. I highly encourage you to take techgnome's advice and use the company's API.
    @fafalone - You asked in one of the posts I deleted and I think it is worth sharing, this is the rule in our acceptable use policy:
    You will, if asked by a representative of the Websites, cease posting any Content, and/or links to Content, deemed offensive, objectionable, or in poor taste by the staff of the Websites.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, its bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Whenever there is an API, use the API. Web pages change all the time. What is a button today could be a truly interesting div tomorrow. Those who make web pages, can't seem to resist changing everything around like a deranged landscaper. An API provides a stable means to get to the data in a way that is faster, simpler, and less prone to constant changes. Therefore, when there is an API, use the API. When there is NOT an API, then ask the site owners if they would be willing to provide one before doing web scaping. This will keep you from being driven mad by the whims of web designers.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Banned

Wait.....what did I post in this thread? I can't remember.

You posted how superior you felt VB6 was to every other language ever written. It was an amazing and moving tribute, but unfortunately, we had to take it down because it caused yereverluvinuncleber to faint, thereby upsetting a perfectly fine bowl of porridge.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    You posted how superior you felt VB6 was to every other language ever written. It was an amazing and moving tribute, but unfortunately, we had to take it down because it caused yereverluvinuncleber to faint, thereby upsetting a perfectly fine bowl of porridge.
    LMAO.....Post of the month

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    I can vouch for that answer;-))
    to hunt a species to extinction is not logical !
    since 2010 the number of Tigers are rising again in 2016 - 3900 were counted. with Baby Callas it's 3901, my wife and I had 2-3 months the privilege of raising a Baby Tiger.