Thread: [RESOLVED] My font got really small

Resolved [RESOLVED] My font got really small

For some reason the font on this site is very small. Maybe I unintentionally did something. Is there a profile or some setting I can check?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Re: My font got really small

It is almost certainly due to a browser setting - you can (even accidentally) set the zoom level per-site.

One way to change the zoom level is hold the Ctrl key while moving the mouse-wheel, and that is probably how you accidentally changed it.

Depending on your browser you might see some kind of visual indicator that the zoom level has changed from the default - most likely an icon in/near the address bar, which might be a magnifying glass or a percentage.

If you do have a visual indicator, clicking on it is likely to give you an easy option for resetting to the default zoom level.

Most browsers support using Ctrl+0 to reset the zoom level. Had to do that a number of times.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

One way to change the zoom level is hold the Ctrl key while moving the mouse-wheel, and that is probably how you accidentally changed it.
    That was it...thanks!
    Please remember next time...elections matter!