Thread: IMGUR linking test.

IMGUR linking test.

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Re: IMGUR linking test.

Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Should be an image of a TreeView

Should be an image with a form with a date

Should be an image with Kaley Cuaco in a blue uniform looking right.

Should be an image with a Form with the words Red and Blue on the form.

Should be an image of a ListBox with the world cancelled in Spanish across it in red.

Should be an image of Kaley Cuaco looking right in a blue uniform.

Last edited by Niya; Jul 11th, 2022 at 06:20 PM.

Should be an image of a description of assault and battery

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post

Nope, he is in Red shirt. Do you have a problem with colors or is it just a mistake ?
    The best friend of any programmer is a search engine
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom" (J. Rohn)
    “They did not know it was impossible so they did it” (Mark Twain)

Quote Originally Posted by Delaney View Post
    Nope, he is in Red shirt. Do you have a problem with colors or is it just a mistake ?
    It seems VBForums has a bug when linking images. It changes the link after a while which ends up referencing the wrong image.

This is the image that should have appeared:-
    https://imgur.com/osu6HqM

It links correctly at first but then it changes after a while.

Should be an image of Kaley Cuaco looking right in a blue uniform.

It seems VBForums has a bug when linking images. It changes the link after a while which ends up referencing the wrong image.

This is the image that should have appeared:-
    https://imgur.com/osu6HqM

It links correctly at first but then it changes after a while.
    It's quantum imaging...

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

lol...

Name:  kaley_cuoco.jpg
Views: 351
Size:  143.3 KB
    What the hell is going on with VBForums?!!!

Last edited by Peter Porter; Jul 15th, 2022 at 05:31 AM.

It's a bug. When you link to an image off site, after a while it seems VBForums caches it locally but it links to the wrong image in this cache. But not always. It works most of the time it seems.

It's a bug. When you link to an image off site, after a while it seems VBForums caches it locally but it links to the wrong image in this cache. But not always. It works most of the time it seems.
    I know about the bug for over a month now. Just felt like Photoshopping Kaley Cuoco over that guy.

lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Porter View Post
    I know about the bug for over a month now. Just felt like Photoshopping Kaley Cuoco over that guy.
    Good lord. I only just realized what you did here lmao.....

It's a bit scary what a person who is good with Photoshop can do.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Tell me about it. It looked so natural and real. Took me 6 months before I realized it lmao.

I had to go back to the original just to check. Because he had rotated the head around, I felt that the hands holding the cup were different, when it was really just a matter of perspective.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing