Thread: 2000 Mules

Frenzied Member

2000 Mules

Anyone seen it yet? Opinions? All bullshit or true?

Have not yet watched but hope to do so soon.

Re: 2000 Mules

If it were true, why would they make documentary about it instead of taking the evidence to an appropriate court? How many times did Trump supporters complain that their law suits were denied based on standing rather than merits and yet failed to then take the supposed meritorious evidence to a more appropriate court? If it's by Dinesh D'Souza then I'm confident that it's largely, if not completely, bullshit.

Trailer here-> https://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainm...les/vi-AATAe8D

It was funny. I have videos of each and everyone of the mules getting into a van marked MAGA.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

If it were true, why would they make documentary about it instead of taking the evidence to an appropriate court?
    ^This pretty much covers it for me.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

King of sapila

In France elections I saw 2 things
    1)Votes delivered by closed envelops to houses to have a slight unnoticed "cut" on the Le Pen votes (so not valid).
    2)People bringing the votes for recount into the vote stations and the police hitting them down.

I sad what I had to say in the thread that won't be named about US elections, especial on the epistolary votes.
    I'm not there, I have no evidence but if you are passing that some fraud is not taking place in the elections then you are delusional and you deserve your government.
    Just make sure you vote by presence and not by internet if you want to be sure.

Also since I AM in Greece and we have the most corrupted government in EU, I tend to be a little more cautious on those matters, so if you don't understand the suborn minded attitude about it, I can understand you.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    In France elections I saw 2 things
    What were you doing in France?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

King of sapila

Francing

if you are passing that some fraud is not taking place in the elections then you are delusional and you deserve your government.
    No one denies that some voter fraud takes place but there's no actual evidence of the wide=spread voter fraud that Republicans claim occurred in 2020. What evidence there is of actual voter fraud seems to mostly involve Republicans. There's no evidence that more voter fraud took place this time than any other time so when Republicans say rubbish like "we just want free and fair elections so why are you against that" it's obviously disingenuous because there's no more reason to be trying to ensure free and fair elections than there was at any time in the past, including in 2016. What they actually want is to pull any trick they can to reduce voter turnout because they know that that will favour Republicans.

King of sapila

No argue, as I've said I'm mostly anxious for our elections.

Francing
    Did that involve frogs??? Or snails??

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    No one denies that some voter fraud takes place but there's no actual evidence of the wide=spread voter fraud that Republicans claim occurred in 2020. What evidence there is of actual voter fraud seems to mostly involve Republicans. There's no evidence that more voter fraud took place this time than any other time so when Republicans say rubbish like "we just want free and fair elections so why are you against that" it's obviously disingenuous because there's no more reason to be trying to ensure free and fair elections than there was at any time in the past, including in 2016. What they actually want is to pull any trick they can to reduce voter turnout because they know that that will favour Republicans.
    That's the case.

When it comes to voter fraud, very little is found. Does that mean it doesn't exist, or that it isn't being caught? On the face of it, that would be a difficult question to answer, but there is pretty strong evidence that it is the former. After all, it is largely one party that is banging on about it, and that party has the means to investigate it extensively, and so they have.

If the situation was that there was a lot of fraud, and it wasn't being caught, then the one party that has made such a big deal about it, when they did launch an investigation, would find it. Better still, they should EITHER find that both parties are doing about the same amount of fraud, OR they would find that the opposition is responsible for more fraud, but that's not what they've found. The investigations have turned up little, and the largest cases have been their own party.

It's possible that such a pattern could arise through deliberate deception, but it takes a horribly convoluted argument to get there. The simpler answer is that voter fraud is very rare, which is what all the independent studies show and which the partisan studies also suggest.

The fact that a number of Republican candidates claim that there was fraud for Joe Biden when they won on the very same ballots is, to my mind, proof positive of how baseless their claims are. If the Democratic party were going to submit fraudulent ballots for Biden, does anyone really think that those same ballots would be for Republican congressional and senate candidates? It's a "no" from me.

PowerPoster

2016:

Altogether, the total of over-counted and under-counted ballots was about 1,144. As a result, nearly 60% of Detroit's precincts weren't eligible for recount because the number of ballots in the ballot box didn't match the number of people listed as voting in the poll book.

The Free Press analysis came from handwritten tabulations logged by the Wayne County Board of Canvassers. The numbers are approximated because notes in eight precincts were illegible or unclear. This is the first time that actual figures for over-counted and under-counted votes have been reported

Detroit's inability to reconcile its ballots with its voter lists was exposed in the recount requested by Green Party presidential candidate Jill Stein that was later ordered stopped by the Michigan Supreme Court. The discrepancy became national news, including headlines suggesting voter fraud.
    And that's where things ended. When the irregularities were found the recount was summarily halted by by a packed Court.

Detroit wasn't the only place in Michigan with recount problems. There was at least one ineligible precinct in each of the 22 counties where the recount had gotten under way before being halted by the court, according to Michigan Secretary of State records.
    It doesn't include the numbers of additional ballots turned up that were never counted at all or the cases where a precinct's vote totals exceeded the number of actual paper ballots.

Then along came 2020, when a more refined game was brought to bear.

PowerPoster

Here is a critic who raises legitimate points:

PowerPoster

I see at least two big problems with this film.

One, it is clearly a cash grab. If it were truly about the public interest you should be able to stream it for free. I didn't find any legitimate way to do that.

Two, the critic above points out important flaws. Sadly to confirm this you'd have to watch the film. See One.

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Did that involve frogs??? Or snails??
    What? Yuck! All my relatives, all my darn relatives...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=francing

PowerPoster

Gushing, uncritical review:

This guy should watch the other review above.

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    2016:

And that's where things ended. When the irregularities were found the recount was summarily halted by by a packed Court.
    I thought you meant that the court was packed by the Democrats. I see that you meant that the court was packed by the Republicans and stopped the recount that was asked for by the Democrats.

I guess I didn't watch the video. I assumed this was more of the "Big Lie" stuff coming from the Republican party, but you were saying that the Republicans were the ones skewing things in Michigan. Still, they weren't successful in 2020, so I'm not sure that they really did all that much in 2016.

What? Yuck! All my relatives, all my darn relatives...

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=francing
    Yuck? Lots of things we eat would be considered that way when seen from a different perspective....though, now that I think about it, I don't know of any Grecian food that is...unusual. Still, while I have never eaten snails, I've certainly had other gastropods, crustaceans, and the like. The weirdest is probably raw oysters. I'm not so keen on them, though.

PowerPoster

Don't be confused by party affiliation. That was the same court that enabled the Flint water crisis, new taxes on pensioners to provide corporate tax relief, seize public parks and turn them over to golf course and luxury condo developers, etc.

That was under Rick Snyder (R, who backed Biden in 2020) though none of those things got reversed under Gretchen Whitmer (D) later either.

D and R are just team colors within the same gang. The gang that felt (and feels) most threatened by Trump and most Americans.

The recount in question was Jill Stein's. Whether it was a D recount depends on whether or not you admit that the Green Party is a sham designed only to soak up the votes of those who feel disenfranchised. In much the same way the other guys own and operate the Libertarian party.

Basically the recount was an exploding cigar that blew up in their own faces.

King of sapila

By that logic in Asia they eat cockroaches,spiders,scorpions, cats and dogs (living together).
    I used to like shells (well not oysters other type of shells, we cook oysters) when I was a kid but now not really.
    I just said it, Greeks do eat snails and frog but..err,feet and we also eat lamp brains (BRAIIINSSS!!!) and insides of animals. Personally I stick with the usual souvlaki and co. What I really like tho is octopus and squid. Cooked of course.

lamp brains.
    Not to cast shade on your diet, but doesn't that make you light headed?

I like octopus nigiri, but not squid nigiri. You'd think they'd be quite similar...but they really aren't. Cooked, I might have some preference for squid, though I don't believe I have enough experience with cooked octopus to say for certain.

King of sapila

I don't know. I'm not a cannibal or a vaxbie to eat brains...But possibly.
    Look I'm mostly on normal food , meat rise spaghetti etc but octopus really kicks balukas , freshly fished here (meaning my sea house in Halkida) and straight to the pan. The problem is that is kinda expensive...I mean, I can get it still but I don't know the prices as for every price raise it's the war on Ukraine. Yep, the squids migrated so they won't get bombed..Yep yep yep.
    Last edited by sapator; May 11th, 2022 at 05:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    lamp brains
    Not to cast shade on your diet, but doesn't that make you light headed?
    I was light headed during this photo, and the three weeks I was at the hospital!

Name:  lamp_brains.jpg
Views: 260
Size:  34.7 KB

Never ate again at σφαγμένος λαμπτήρας.
    Last edited by Peter Porter; May 12th, 2022 at 02:08 PM.

King of sapila

What the?!
    OK now I see that I p'ed the b'ed

P.S. Please don't google translate Greek, my lamp brain hurts from the translation!

It was just a little light humor.

King of sapila

Litt..?Well I suppose I should be grateful that I did not experience lot of light humor.

PowerPoster

You have to be careful with light humor. You screw in that bulb that projects a Bozo face on the ceiling and then next thing you know Atticus is running for the door due to his clown phobia.

King of sapila

Atticus?
    You mean Herodes Atticus ? I've been there it's not running, it's staying fine.

P.S. Please don't google translate Greek, my lamp brain hurts from the translation!
    Google Translate is pretty poor. I was hoping it might be able to translate "Slaughtered Lamp". Thought about creating a logo with that translation for the pic's background.

King of sapila

It reminds me of the vb --> C# translators , only much worse.