Thread: ERROR Failed to export the report

ERROR Failed to export the report

I have a system in VB6 SP3 that sends reports with Crystal Report 9 by email with Outlook 2019, it gives an error "Error exporting the report", in the rest of computers with Outlook 2010 it has worked perfectly for years.

It is installed as in the rest of the computers.

Does anyone have any idea if CR 9 works fine with Outlook 2019?

Thank you.

Re: ERROR Failed to export the report

That is not much information to go on. When does the error occur? Is an error from Crystal Reports when it is generating the report? Where is Crystal reports getting the data for the report - from Outlook? Please supply more details on the issue, including any details available from the error message dialog box. Pretend that you are writing a Russian novel - long, boring, and full of tragedy.

Re: ERROR Failed to export the report

"SP3"??? Upgrade to "SP6". I've never heard of a single reason not to, and all the prior Service Packs have bugs. SP6 has bugs, but far fewer than some of the prior ones, and it's the one we're stuck with unless a miracle happens.
    Any software I post in these forums written by me is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, and permission is hereby granted, free of charge and without restriction, to any person obtaining a copy. To all, peace and happiness.