Thread: VB.NET Write in external application DataGridView

VB.NET Write in external application DataGridView

Hi guys,

Some help will be very helpful.
    I want to build an windows form application to complete in external windows form application rows of the one datagridview control.
    I tried in different way using API functions from USer32.dll, I managed to identify the grid control, but my knowledge is limited and is ended here.
    Using Spy++ I saw that Grid when is not in edit mode, the class of control is "WindowsForms10.Window.8.app.0.141b42a_r8_ad1",
    Only when if is double clicked on row, the clicked cell become textBox and class is "WindowsForms10.EDIT.app.0.141b42a_r8_ad1".
    I don't know
    I succeed if there are TextBox controls in form instead of DataGridView control, but with grid no chance
    If some have some knowledge about this, and if is possible, sharing of link, code part, will be very appreciated.

Thanks in advance for any help

Re: VB.NET Write in external application DataGridView

Hi,

Is there any solution to pass value from my windows form application to one datagridview control of other windows form application ?
    Basically I need to fill one column of one datagridview from other windows form application.
    Any help will be very appreciated.
    Thanks in advance