Thread: [RESOLVED] HTML display issue

PowerPoster

Resolved [RESOLVED] HTML display issue

I have a page that displays a table of data. The table is within a DIV then I have another DIV that is used as a toolbar that gets aligned to the bottom
    Code:
    <div id="toolbar" style="position: fixed; bottom: 0px; left: 0px; width: 100%; color: #000; background: #c0c0c0;">
    The problem I am seeing is that when there is more than a screen full of data the bottom row is hidden behind the tool bar.

What would I need to do to insure that the table does not go behind the toolbar?

Thanks

PowerPoster

Re: HTML display issue

I found something online and tried it but the result was not so good
    Code:
    <tbody style="display: block; height: 50%; overflow-y: scroll"></tbody>
    This did limit the table height but made everything show up under the first column header rather than lined up properly under the various column headers.

For now I have just added code that adds a couple of empty rows to the end to insure that none of the data is hidden when the table is scrolled to the bottom but I would really like to have the table stop at the top of the toolbar and not go behind it.

PowerPoster

Re: [RESOLVED] HTML display issue

Looks like the display is ok now. I modified the style for the div tag where the table is located
    Code:
    <div style="height:85vh;overflow: auto;">
    Now the table and scroll bar stops just above the toolbar and all data is visible when scrolled to the bottom.