Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627
Results 1,041 to 1,044 of 1044

Thread: Current Russia Ukraine tensions

PowerPoster

Re: Current Russia Ukraine tensions

Quote Originally Posted by wes4dbt View Post
    But it's hard to say because there is no pro Russia media in the US. At least none that I see.
    Sputnik Radio is still active. But they've been muffled by the wing nuts in control of censorship. Today you'd probably have to either live in their two local US radio markets or else catch them on their web site or on Rumble or TuneIn.

I don't defend them, they often push stories as nutty as our own centrally controlled corporate media does.

PowerPoster

I'm no fan of power from nuclear fission, but wow is there ever a lot of push that way now that "greenyism" has fallen flat.

I don't think that's the way forward for the next few decades but we're running out of options.

But oops!

King of sapila

I wanted to post something about North Stream last week but got occupied and forgot.
    So (and I'm amazed no one brought it up) these are press conference from Nulan and Biden talking about the pipe not move forward and will bring an end to it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8
    https://www.youtube.com/shorts/RLeAgMF0Q6Y
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Sputnik Radio is still active. But they've been muffled by the wing nuts in control of censorship. Today you'd probably have to either live in their two local US radio markets or else catch them on their web site or on Rumble or TuneIn.

I don't defend them, they often push stories as nutty as our own centrally controlled corporate media does.
    Yeah, that's the problem with those small ideology agenda driven outlets. They're so small that no one even bothers to call them out on their lies. So I would have no confidence in what they say.

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1724252627