Thread: Bir Exe Yi Çalıştırtıp Açılan Exe Üzerindeki Bir Butona Otomatik Bastırma?

Exclamation Bir Exe Yi Çalıştırtıp Açılan Exe Üzerindeki Bir Butona Otomatik Bastırma?

arkadaşlar konu biraz karışık o yüzden elimden geldiğinde anlatmaya çalışacağım. yapmaya çalıştığım exe dosyasını ekte ekledim. exe yi açtığınızda karşınıza run butonu olan bir form geliyor. amacım kendim vb de bir form yapıp oraya bir buton koyup bu eklediğim exeyi arka planda görünmeden açtırmak ve run yazan butona bastırtmak. böyle bir komut vermek lazım kendi yaptığım formdaki butona. diğer exedeki run komutu başka bir programı açıyor zaten o kısım önemli değil. çok acil yardımlarınıza ihtiyacım var
    tşkler cevaplar için eki siteye ekleyemedim yandexdisk bağlantısı verdim kusura bakmayın
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 22nd, 2022 at 12:11 PM. Reason: Removed link to compiled code.

Re: Bir Exe Yi Çalıştırtıp Açılan Exe Üzerindeki Bir Butona Otomatik Bastırma?

This translates to:

Guys, the subject is a bit complicated, so I will try to explain when I can. I have attached the exe file I am trying to make. When you open the exe, you see a form with a run button. My goal is to make a form myself, etc., put a button there, open the exe I added without being seen in the background, and press the button that says run. I need to give such a command to the button in the form I made myself. The run command in the other exe opens another program anyway, that part is not important. I need your help very urgently
    Thanks for the answers, I couldn't add the attachment to the site, I gave a yandexdisk link, sorry.

However, this site does not allow the attachment of exe files. Only attach source code, no compiled code.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing