Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The $5,000 electric car-5G battle vs. new energy vehicle battle

PowerPoster

Re: The $5,000 electric car-5G battle vs. new energy vehicle battle

Sounds like a very under-engineered product. Does it use the same sort of "tinsel-wire, thin copper sputtering over a ribbon of aluminum" we see in so many low-end Chinese consumer products like USB cables?

Frenzied Member

Gasoline prices in Canada's Greater Toronto area hit a record high, with the lowest grade of 87 gasoline rising to 1.469 Canadian dollars per liter (about 7.64 yuan per liter).1.19$
    The oil price in Japan has risen to 1.43$,
    Oil prices in India hit $1.50,They say you can only drive twice a week.
    The price of oil in China reached $1.135.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Oct 17th, 2021 at 08:13 PM.

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Sounds like a very under-engineered product. Does it use the same sort of "tinsel-wire, thin copper sputtering over a ribbon of aluminum" we see in so many low-end Chinese consumer products like USB cables?
    Although Apple’s mobile phone costs 1,000-2,000 US dollars, 30% of people use 200-300 US dollars smart phones are enough

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyao View Post
    Although Apple’s mobile phone costs 1,000-2,000 US dollars, 30% of people use 200-300 US dollars smart phones are enough
    That's not the same thing. Apple has always cost more, it has not always been better. Paying less than Apple prices for a phone doesn't mean you're getting less of a phone.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Frenzied Member

Until 2013, the situation has turned, when the Middle East is tense, the international oil prices rose, and Russia who will sell oil and gas resources is improved in the economic situation. The long-term sluggish Russian navy is also renovated by this opportunity.The ship is enriched with its strength.In this round of repair old wars, the sister ship of the "Razza Navy will" "Naximov Navy" is fortunate to be dragged into the ship factory by the Russian army, carry out more thorough renovation.
    The "La Zalev Navy" is still disposed until 2019, the Russian defense department completely abandon the ship and seeks to destroy it.The large ship full of 26,000 tons was abandoned. Many emotions would like to feel sorry, and from the perspective of reality, the scrapped of the "La Zalev Navy" is actually a necessity.

It seems that Russia's economic crisis is also very serious.
    We got a display of missile frigates in Hengdian Film and Television City, Dongyang, Jinhua, Zhejiang, China.It was disassembled into many pieces and used more than 100 trucks. Now it's a tourist visit.

Russia has not been an economic power since ancient times. They have never relied on the economy to rule the roost, especially facing the strangulation of the entire Western world and the continued economic difficulties.

Natural resource exports accounted for 65.7% of total exports. This proportion is directly behind Saudi Arabia and the structure is extremely unbalanced.

Once the price of bulk resources fluctuates, it will affect Russia’s economic conditions, typically like the 2008 economic crisis that caused oil prices to plummet, and GDP collapsed instantly.

Russia should have made a lot of money this time the price of oil has risen sharply.

In the past five years, Russia’s average growth rate was 0.8%. Russia is a middle-income country with a per capita value of US$10,000. This growth rate cannot even outperform deflationary Japan.

The average American is nearly 70,000 U.S. dollars, with an average growth rate of 2.4%. In contrast, the Russian economy has almost no future.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Oct 22nd, 2021 at 06:28 AM.

Frenzied Member

The remaining capacity of the ternary lithium battery is 66% after 3900 cycles, and the remaining capacity of the lithium iron phosphate battery is 84% after 5000 cycles. The cycle life is more obvious than that of the ternary material lithium battery and the lithium iron phosphate battery.

Take a mainstream model with a 50-degree battery as an example. If you use lithium iron phosphate, the cost is 30,000 yuan, and if you use a ternary lithium battery, the cost is between 50,000 and 60,000 yuan. The difference in BOM cost between 20,000 and 30,000 is a sky-high price for OEMs

I've had my eye on one of these for a couple of years now:

KTM Freeride E-XC

I like the idea of no engine noise since I often ride in areas where I may not be entirely welcome. But the US$10K+ price tag means I'll be sticking with my '08 WR250 for the foreseeable future.
    "Bones heal. Chicks dig scars. Pain is temporary. Glory is forever." - Robert Craig "Evel" Knievel
    “Leave me alone, I know what I’m doing.” - Kimi Raikkonen

Frenzied Member

Electric bicycles are mainly unsafe, and people easily break their hands and feet.

Yesterday, I checked a lot of data (research on low-temperature performance and discharge capacity prediction of lithium iron phosphate batteries), and found that when the temperature is -20 degrees Celsius, the battery is basically scrapped after 100 times of charging and discharging. Therefore, it is only suitable for use in cities with higher temperatures. Charging/discharging can not be performed under low temperature, otherwise the battery capacity will drop rapidly and the loss cannot be recovered.

Frenzied Member

After entering October, power outages in the northern states of India lasted as long as 14 hours a day. In the first week of October, India’s electricity shortfall was equivalent to 11.2% of the total annual shortfall, more than 21 times that of the same period last year. Coal power generation accounts for more than 75% of India's power structure. The latest data from the Central Electricity Authority of India shows that 115 of the 135 major coal-fired power plants in India have coal inventories in crisis. More than half of the power plants’ coal inventories can be used for less than two days, and 16 of them have even been out of supply.

Frenzied Member

Ding Yifan, a researcher at the World Development Research Institute of the Development Research Center of the State Council of China: India’s population structure is very problematic, hierarchical and racial; second, India’s education level is much lower; the land structure creates many contradictions for India’s industrialization; in addition, there is no With enough roads and railways, and without enough communications, India has many difficulties in developing its manufacturing industry.

Frenzied Member

According to China New Energy Automotive Industry Development Plan (2021-12035): By 2025, my country's new energy car new car sales reached about 20% of the total sales of automobile new cars.
    It may even be a policy settlement that it is only a year in September, in September 2021, in September 2021, the proportion of sales in China has completed the 2025 planning goals in advance.
    It is also no wonder that even the US President said acidic: China's new energy car is the world's first, and the United States can only rank eighth.

BYD produced 90% of its electric vehicles in October. Production of conventional gasoline vehicles is only 10 percent

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12