Thread: Make vc++ project by vb6,LIKE VB7 IDE,Is there similar software?

PowerPoster

Make vc++ project by vb6,LIKE VB7 IDE,Is there similar software?

ABOUT @Jacob Roman SAY:
    Although we had a huge discussion about creating a language called Lightfusion. Do a search on it in vbforums

VB Classic (A True VB 7.0)-VBForums
    https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....ht=Lightfusion

A friend of mine is developing a source code conversion tool from VB6 project to VC++. It is planned to implement 100 examples first, and 20 examples have been completed. In this way, you can write code in VB6 and generate a 64-bit program.
    This tool is called VB6+++, VB6 PLUS

Another ide: pure Chinese software, not for foreign users, so you can't use it either.
    (Disclaimer: I am not advertising, not for sales)
    It just means that VB is not dead. It is also possible to develop 64-bit VC++ programs using VB syntax.
    A signal to VB programmers, maybe some people in other countries can develop a real VB6 syntax IDE, which can generate 100% compatible vc++ project.

But because it's all Chinese grammar, it's not just IDE interface and menu.
    The main programming language is English, so I don't know how to use it either. Because I use VB6 well.
    Recursive software
    http://www.voldp.com/
    Five reasons to use the Volcano Windows software development platform:

1. Full support for Unicode (unicode) character set and 64/32-bit program development;

2. The core class libraries of the system are all open source and can be changed at will. It supports the use of a series of different local compilers, and no more false positives and false positives;

3. You can directly use countless C or C++ code resources in the program, and you don't need to repeat the wheel;

4. The volcano program is written, but the C++ program is actually generated, which has an unparalleled running speed and can be developed in collaboration with other C++ programmers;

5. Use the volcano program itself to encapsulate the volcano class library, and the required functions are no longer required by others.
    Last edited by xiaoyao; Aug 19th, 2021 at 11:35 PM.

Frenzied Member

Re: Make vc++ project by vb6,LIKE VB7 IDE,Is there similar software?

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoyao View Post
    A friend of mine is developing a source code conversion tool from VB6 project to VC++. It is planned to implement 100 examples first, and 20 examples have been completed. In this way, you can write code in VB6 and generate a 64-bit program.
    This tool is called VB6+++, VB6 PLUS

Another ide: pure Chinese software, not for foreign users, so you can't use it either.
    (Disclaimer: I am not advertising, not for sales)
    It just means that VB is not dead. It is also possible to develop 64-bit VC++ programs using VB syntax.
    A signal to VB programmers, maybe some people in other countries can develop a real VB6 syntax IDE, which can generate 100% compatible vc++ project.
    I'm doing a similar job, which is to convert VB6 code to JavaScript or TypeScript.

In addition, I'm also developing an IDE, which is unimaginable and unacceptable for those stone quarryers and people with dark and distorted hearts.

However, obviously I have no interest in learning about your friends' work, because I know they will not succeed. Why? Because their requirements for software quality are too low, just like the vast majority of dark forces in this forum.

I have never been interested in checking and testing the VFB you recommend, because it also has very low requirements for software quality. It's just an amateur toy. Of course, if it can be continuously improved for a long time, it still has the possibility of becoming a professional development tool.

So, don't promote amateur toys in this forum. When it grows into an excellent and professional development tool, even if you don't promote it, there will be a large number of Chinese developers using it, and naturally many developers will introduce it to the world.
    Last edited by SearchingDataOnly; Aug 20th, 2021 at 04:58 AM.

PowerPoster

Re: Make vc++ project by vb6,LIKE VB7 IDE,Is there similar software?

IDE ABOUT e language,It hasn't been updated for almost 15 years, but the people who post every day and write plug-ins are hundreds of times as many as VB6 users. Vb6 is really no one to use in a few years.
    In fact, I am most optimistic about writing online IDEs in JS, developing buttons, grid controls, and tabs in SVG and HTML5. Some functions run on the server, the server can also use NODE.JS, similar to JS instead of ASP.net, instead of PHP