Thread: Any user button control or menu support svg icon without use vbrichclient or codejock

Any user button control or menu support svg icon without use vbrichclient or codejock

i have a simple project and need a button with svg icon(svg because i need resize my button or icon without problem with quality icon) and i am looking for a simple menu to can support svg icon (optional right to left menu or button support)

i searched and i found some samples with use vbrichclient or codejock but i dont want use ocx i want jst use user control in my project.
    any can send some samples or links to i can check?

PowerPoster

Re: Any user button control or menu support svg icon without use vbrichclient or code

Wel gosh. i keep hearing "disk is cheap, so size doesn't matter."

If so, then you can just use a proper ICO with images drawn at the usual sizes, up to 256x256. Then use LoadIconWithScaleDown() in order to get cleaner scaling when you need other sizes not present as individual bitmaps. That's the standard, recommended solution offered by Microsoft.

PowerPoster

Re: Any user button control or menu support svg icon without use vbrichclient or code

The greatest idea: just use the webbrowser control
    load svg file like png file,jpg file

Or create a relatively large PNG image, and then use GDIPLUS to reduce the display, it is always clear