Thread: [RESOLVED] Voice Action Program Problems with recognition.

Addicted Member

Resolved [RESOLVED] Voice Action Program Problems with recognition.

well i was posting in the wrong area now finally in the correct area i can get an answer here we go:

I'm using Voice Action a 1999 program made in very old vb6 that does voice recognition and records association of wav files with text and voice and pattern in .SAY files I'm trying to create my custom patterns and words but in my visual studio it runs, but when I record audio nothing happens or even open the voice synthesizer screen, analyzing the code I realized that everything is fine and I have no idea how to use VoiceAction I'm trying to use it to record my audios didn't even do that then neither get it see

Name:  photo.jpg
Views: 644
Size:  30.9 KB

everything is working well here but it does not display the synthesizer editor as it is said in the program's documentation how do I record an audio because it seems this is the only program that will be able to help me in speech recognition by comparing files.

Does anyone know why mine has a problem, I've done everything you can imagine read the document I searched on google modified code but all in vain.

The following synthesizer was supposed to appear:
    https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....t=#post5529368

another problem is that the other program that manages the audio files didn't come included, which in this case is .say, so there's no way for me to compare, I'll have to implement everything in this same.

If there is no solution, another recognizer that makes audio file comparisons is welcome.

See the VoiceAction code (download):

https://www.freevbcode.com/ShowCode.asp?ID=2685

PowerPoster

Re: Voice Action Program Problems with recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by LiwisJames View Post
    well i was posting in the wrong area now finally in the correct area
    You sure?

Addicted Member

Re: Voice Action Program Problems with recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by OptionBase1 View Post
    You sure?
    Yes.