Thread: SciLexer

SciLexer

The contained SciLexer.dll allows the programmer to create Scintilla based
    editors
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: SciLexer

Please note that as per the UtilityBank Guidelines, you should upload the code (and perhaps compiled files) rather than just compiled files.

Also note that if this is just a copy of the file from https://www.scintilla.org/ScintillaDownload.html , you shouldn't actually be posting it here, you should just link to the original when appropriate.

Si, the link you mentioned has the SCITE package with SciLexer.dll in the download.
    I was planning to upload a vb6 program in the VB6 Codebank with a link to the above,
    which is necesarry for my app to run.

I thought that is what this forum is for.

This forum (like all of the site) is meant for things that you have developed yourself, not to re-publish other peoples work.

You should not re-publish other peoples work without explicit consent (except for small code samples that are already publicly visible, along with appropriate attribution etc).

As the guidelines for this forum include the condition that the code should also be included, you should not be sharing this DLL unless you also include the code. You also need explicit permission to publish any of it, and provide whatever attribution etc the author wants.

In this case it is probably better if you just provide the download link I posted above in your CodeBank thread.