Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help me i'm drowning in my source code, hey dudes

Frenzied Member

Re: Help me i'm drowning in my source code, hey dudes

Not drowning just waving...

Why is this nonsense
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Would this source code work if i guess it would be used in this manner of things.
    Code:
    If Time <> 0 Then Me.Enabled = False
    Because i have been able to work with it and then make it possible to inflate the data file, that came from the resource object file, and the it weighted in at 2 Bytes, and then it has been able to inflate to about 7 Bytes. It looks like i am doing something right, so then. if you get my input, right then so okay dudes...
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Frenzied Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThEiMp View Post
    Would this source code work if i guess it would be used in this manner of things.
    Code:
    If Time <> 0 Then Me.Enabled = False
    Because i have been able to work with it and then make it possible to inflate the data file, that came from the resource object file, and the it weighted in at 2 Bytes, and then it has been able to inflate to about 7 Bytes. It looks like i am doing something right, so then. if you get my input, right then so okay dudes...
    If it works then it must be right, right?

I know it works, because of working with Timers, etc before hand on other projects of mine.However Time must be setup as a more than normal waiting state time interval, and then for it to work on more or less on any machine type using Windows, etc. Then i have no idea as to set the Time value, it must co inside with the LOF reading the string data and then end when the reading of the value, has finished, as per say...

Sounds plausible

I know, but then it just seems like having a Boolean operator attached to EOF and LOF to check off the .Enabled = False, when it's done and ready with, being so

Right this is what my project looks like nowdays...
    Mask.zip

-- Could someone please look at the attachment of my Post: #48, then so???

!! Thanks in advance !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12