Thread: Can someone please help me with my testing this product of mine???

Can someone please help me with my testing this product of mine???

Dear VBFormers,

I wish for someone to help me to test this product of mine, it's called: QuickDirector SX. Which is the first real app, that i have been able to make for a good long while, after going to the private sector of my programming career, even like that.

Here is the product's source code for you to work and then undertand me of, the source coding processes.

!! Thanks in advance !!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Frenzied Member

Re: Can someone please help me with my testing this product of mine???

I took a look, and loading the project causes several errors about being unable to load an *.ocx file. I am aware that you aren't allowed to include binaries in forum attachments, but could you provide a quick start quide explaining how to obtain these *.ocx files or how to build them?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Swinkels View Post
    I took a look, and loading the project causes several errors about being unable to load an *.ocx file. I am aware that you aren't allowed to include binaries in forum attachments, but could you provide a quick start quide explaining how to obtain these *.ocx files or how to build them?
    His app had the same problem back in 2018:

https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....hEiMp-has-done

He had 3 years to fix this, but I guess he was distracted with his private sector programming career.

Frenzied Member

I don’t get it. Why did he post this again in the wrong forum? Private sector programming career?? Is he trying to make money with this? How nice of him to share his source code with the rest of us!

I don’t get it. Why did he post this again in the wrong forum?
    Probably wanted more exposure with Chit Chat.

Private sector programming career?? Is he trying to make money with this? How nice of him to share his source code with the rest of us!
    I had to reread what he wrote a few times. My guess, he created this app on his time while dealing with his career. But if he meant that this is for the private sector, I hope he has a back-up career!

Thanks for the input
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...