Thread: Visual Studio Gone Mad, Rise of the machines etc.

Lively Member

Visual Studio Gone Mad, Rise of the machines etc.

Either I'm being very blind to the issue or I need to disable the error manager thingy somehow.

I have errors on variables that don't exist and IF's are no longer allowed for programmers(ouch). See for yourself I'm at a loss on how to describe this.

Name:  VSFail.jpg
Views: 190
Size:  15.0 KB

Thanks in advance if this is my fault, sure hope it is somehow.

PowerPoster

Re: Visual Studio Gone Mad, Rise of the machines etc.

Unfortunately the attached image is totally unreadable. Can you paste just the code itself as text and then maybe a small cropped image containing only the error messages?

Quote Originally Posted by OptionBase1 View Post
    Can you paste just the code itself as text and then maybe a small cropped image containing only the error messages?
    If I'm not mistaken, error messages are text too.

Lively Member

Quote Originally Posted by OptionBase1 View Post
    Unfortunately the attached image is totally unreadable. Can you paste just the code itself as text and then maybe a small cropped image containing only the error messages?
    You're right (the image is fine on my pc though it's the preview that's blurry or it lost quality in the upload process).

vb.net Code:
    1. Dim PixelCounter As Integer = 0
    2.             For Y = StartY To EndY
    3.                 For X = First_X To Last_X
    4.                     Dim Weight1 As Single = ((Triangle.Vertex_A.X * (Triangle.Vertex_C.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y)) + ((Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y) * (Triangle.Vertex_C.X - Triangle.Vertex_A.X)) - (X * (Triangle.Vertex_C.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y))) _
    5.   / (((Triangle.Vertex_B.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y) * (Triangle.Vertex_C.X - Triangle.Vertex_A.X)) - ((Triangle.Vertex_B.X - Triangle.Vertex_A.X) * (Triangle.Vertex_C.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y)))
    6.                     Dim Weight2 As Single = ((Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y) - (Weight1 * (Triangle.Vertex_A.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y))) / (Triangle.Vertex_C.Y - Triangle.Vertex_A.Y)
    7.                     If Weight1 >= 0 And Weight2 >= 0 Then
    9.                         Canvas.SetPixel(X, Y, Color.Yellow)
    10.                         Console.Write(" X=" & X.ToString & " Y=" & Y.ToString)
    11.                         PixelCounter += 1
    13.                     End If
    15.                 Next
    16.             Next

Here is the code. I just updated Visual Studio and my issue is resolved(everything was fine with my code as I thought). Here's a pic of only the errors hoping it's visible just for laughs:

Attachment 181036