Thread: VBA Internet Explorer Click a button

VBA Internet Explorer Click a button

Name:  Clickbutton.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  11.2 KB

Hi there, im using vba to access internet explorer, im having problem to click the button "导出“ from the span as shown as above picture, which allows me to export current table out from this website. Please help, thanks.

PowerPoster

Re: VBA Internet Explorer Click a button

what code have you tried? and what results?
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

Hi I have tried the following:

option 1____________________________________________

Set oElementCollection = objIE.document.getElementById("btnExport")

For Each link In oElementCollection
    If link.innerHTML = "导出" Then
    link.Click
    Exit For
    End If
    Next link

option 2 ____________________________________________

objIE.document.getElementById("btnExport").Click

All of the above options do not work.

PowerPoster

if you want to pm me with a link to the actual site, include username and password, i will have a look and test
    other than that, if the button is on a form, have you tried tried to submit the form?

many sites try to make it as difficult as possible to automate their pages, even if the button can be clicked, it may need some other javascript or other to authenticate that the button was actually clicked by mouse
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

pete

Sorry I cant provide the username and password, this is company internal website. the button is on top of a table. Im not sure if it is a form or not. Any other suggestion I can try?

PowerPoster

this is company internal website
    as it is internal, ask whoever designed it to provide an API, not much anyone external can do anything to help, can't see the html code of the page or test against the site

pete