Thread: How to configure wifi like an airport ?

Fanatic Member

How to configure wifi like an airport ?

I do not know what to post here, ask you for help, let's say I want to configure wifi like an airport, that before using wifi I have to enter my personal information or introduction page, ... then New to using wifi, can I do this between the wifi transmitter and asp.net language ?

Re: How to configure wifi like an airport ?

This sounds like more of a hardware thing rather than a programming question. After all, ASP.NET would only apply once you already HAD a connection, whereas you are talking about something that happens BEFORE you get a connection.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Fanatic Member

Some wifi routers can be flashed with third party firmware like DD-WRT which has similar feature to create public hotspots where user has to identify or activate session before using the real internet connection.

Fanatic Member

I have wifi with wifi I want to redesign the wifi login page to appear my ad page, then login in 2 forms: enter password or scan QR code to log in, what are the steps to do ?

Again, this has got nothing to do with ASP.NET. You need to read the documentation for your Wi-Fi router to see what it supports. Some support a login page and some don't. Some that do will likely not support you making changes to that page. You would likely have get an enterprise grade router in order to get support for that functionality. Regardless, it's nothing to do with ASP.NET so not a question to ask in this forum.