Thread: [RESOLVED] Stop Mediaplayer Or Pause from Form1. Mediaplayer is active on Form2 Syntax VS13

Resolved [RESOLVED] Stop Mediaplayer Or Pause from Form1. Mediaplayer is active on Form2 Syntax VS13

Hi all,

Media player is active on Form2. How can I contole ((pause, new record to play etc..) Mediaplayer from Form1?
    Is this possible Help please. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Lieven; Mar 3rd, 2021 at 05:11 PM.

Re: Stop Mediaplayer Or Pause from Form1. Mediaplayer is active on Form2 Syntax VS13

Can you control the media player with code in Form2? If so then this question is not about controlling a media player from Form1 but simply how to call a method of Form2 from Form1. You simply put all your code for controlling the media player into public methods in Form2. Form1 presumably creates the Form2 instance so it has access to all the public members of that instance, so there is no problem to solve. If you can call Show on the Form2 instance to display it in the first place then you can call any other public method it exposes too.

Re: Stop Mediaplayer Or Pause from Form1. Mediaplayer is active on Form2 Syntax VS13

Thanks for your reply. I give it a try. I have a lot to learn