Thread: Using HTML how can I make a Modal Form Visible and also fill current Browser Tab???

Using HTML how can I make a Modal Form Visible and also fill current Browser Tab???

Dear VBFormers, I wish to pick your brains for something i require???

Hello I am writing this Thread to be able to use the HTML document to run an EXE and make it in a Modal Form in the Browser Window. Then make it visible when going to the Tab, when that Tab isn't visible or even when it has been closed, then to make it not got any Focus, then. I am looking for any multi platform source code, because we are working on MPC and i have many MAC users, using my software. Last I heard they were using Mac G4 and G5 PowerPCs, using Mac OSX 10.0...

!! Thanks in advance !!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: Using HTML how can I make a Modal Form Visible and also fill current Browser Tab?

An HTML page can not run an application.
    It would be hell on earth if every website/webpage could run any executable on your pc/laptop/tablet/phone

Re: Using HTML how can I make a Modal Form Visible and also fill current Browser Tab?

Then how about Javascript or PHP, then. I know that VBScript does, do the Shell command, then
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

PHP/JAvascript would be a viable solution. Use PHP on the server end to process database requests and what nots, even implement some business logic. Javascript would be on the client side and could be used to control the UI end of things. So it could work.

Oh... you mean using PHP or JS to run your app? Yeah, no. Still not gonna happen.

Even if you could shell to it, it still isn't going to run on a Mac.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

At my former department we use the only Mac ActiveX Object, which is called: mActiveX.exe. That file has all of the MPC to Mac runtimes and surrogates, also so like that one. that means you can run and write for the COM Architecture, using Windows IDEs.

Is this for your movie director project?
    Why not store the movies in a generic movie format instead of depreciated shockwave files?
    And are they commercial movies? How are you going to transcode them? Do you download these movies from bittorrents?
    Or does your movie director has functionallity to rip BluRay or DVD?

Oh sorry... I meant a Adobe Director Movie is similar to a Microsoft PowerPoint Slideshow, in some respects of that