Thread: Add a title to a site in a web browser

Add a title to a site in a web browser

Hello friends,
    I want to fill in the title and description section of the site using text, but the title and description section do not have a name, but an ID.

id="post-title-0"

Code:
    <textarea id="post-title-0" class="editor-post-title__input" placeholder="addtitle" rows="1" style="overflow: hidden; overflow-wrap: break-word; resize: none; height: 95px;"></textarea>
    And description section

<code>

<textarea role="button" aria-label="addblock" class="block-editor-default-block-appender__content" readonly="" rows="1" style="overflow: hidden; overflow-wrap: break-word; height: 29px;">write a text</textarea>

</code>

These codes are related to the site panel in WordPress
    It is very important, please help

Re: Add a title to a site in a web browser

If it's your site, you could change it. If it's not your site, why would you be wanting to add text to it?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by jdc2000 View Post
    Hello, to edit the title and description of the post, then I have to edit the WordPress template myself?

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    If it's your site, you could change it. If it's not your site, why would you be wanting to add text to it?

Hi, I have my own site. I produce about 170 content a day and put it on the site. That's why I need to create a program and do it automatically.
    I logged in and sent the post, but I was not able to enter the photo - title - and text of the post.

Your original question did not mention anything about "posts". More details on EXACTLY what sort of content you are wanting to edit would be useful. If you are running forum or blog software on your WordPress site, that add-in should have some method of doing what you want. However, you have not specified what add-in(s) or plugin(s) you are using, so we can't check them out to be sure.

ok... hang on... WordPress is a template-based website. So if there is no title for your website, then it's because you didn't enter one on the configuration of your WordPress admin area. It's that simple. Now, if you're talking about adding to it from a post, then that's different. You would, and should modify the template that generates it. In fact, it sounds like you're trying to use WP right out of the box with no customization, and what you REALLY need is a WP plugin to do some photo management for you. And there are a lot of those, especially ones that deal with photos. They should make it easy for you to add content, including the added info you want to include with each photo, like title & text. If you visit the main WP site and look through the addons/plugins gallery, you should be able to find what you need. From there, you just need to install it, update some configurations, update your templates, which should be easy, and then activate the whole thing and... BAM! Bobbaroo is your third cousin twice removed.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Quote Originally Posted by techgnome View Post
    ok... hang on... WordPress is a template-based website. So if there is no title for your website, then it's because you didn't enter one on the configuration of your WordPress admin area. It's that simple. Now, if you're talking about adding to it from a post, then that's different. You would, and should modify the template that generates it. In fact, it sounds like you're trying to use WP right out of the box with no customization, and what you REALLY need is a WP plugin to do some photo management for you. And there are a lot of those, especially ones that deal with photos. They should make it easy for you to add content, including the added info you want to include with each photo, like title & text. If you visit the main WP site and look through the addons/plugins gallery, you should be able to find what you need. From there, you just need to install it, update some configurations, update your templates, which should be easy, and then activate the whole thing and... BAM! Bobbaroo is your third cousin twice removed.

-tg
    Hello
    I do not use the plugin, it is just an SEO plugin

The general WordPress panel is the content submission section in general
    I logged in with him and uploaded a new post
    Now, in order to send a post, how can I fill in the amount of the title - the description of the article and the photo and the tags of the article that are standard

Thanks for your tips