Thread: when i press finilize the button its show me error of btnfinilize

when i press finilize the button its show me error of btnfinilize

Code:
                string insertsupplierinvoice = string.Format("insert into SupplierInvoiceTable(Supplier_ID, User_ID, InvoiceNo,Title,TotalAmount,InvoiceDate,Description) values('{0}','{1}','{2}','{3}','{4}','{5}','{6}')",
                    supplierid, CurrentUser.UserID, invoiceno, pruchasetitle, totalpurchaseamount, DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy/MM/dd HHmmss"), "");
                bool result = DatabaseAccess.Insert(insertsupplierinvoice);
                if (result == false)
                {
                    ep.SetError(btnFinilize, "Please Check Purchase Info in finilizeing some to issue!");
                    btnFinilize.Focus();
                    return;
                }

Re: when i press finilize the button its show me error of btnfinilize

First of all, how about you do us the courtesy of making your code easy to read?
    Code:
    string insertsupplierinvoice = string.Format("insert into SupplierInvoiceTable(Supplier_ID, User_ID, InvoiceNo,Title,TotalAmount,InvoiceDate,Description) values('{0}','{1}','{2}','{3}','{4}','{5}','{6}')",
                                                 supplierid,
                                                 CurrentUser.UserID,
                                                 invoiceno,
                                                 pruchasetitle,
                                                 totalpurchaseamount,
                                                 DateTime.Now.ToString("yyyy/MM/dd HHmmss"),
                                                 "");
    bool result = DatabaseAccess.Insert(insertsupplierinvoice);

if (result == false)
    {
        ep.SetError(btnFinilize, "Please Check Purchase Info in finilizeing some to issue!");
        btnFinilize.Focus();
        return;
    }

Re: when i press finilize the button its show me error of btnfinilize

As for the issue, of course you do, because that is exactly what your code is telling it to do. Obviously result must be false if you see that error message, so DatabaseAccess.Insert must be returning false. As you've provided us with no information about that method, how could we tell you what's wrong? You need to debug that method yourself to find out WHY it's returning false. If you discover that the issue is with the SQL code then you need to actually look at the SQL code, not just the C# code that builds it.

You should also learn how to do data access properly, using parameters. Inserting values into SQL code using string concatenation is fraught and may be the root of the issue here. Don't do it. You can follow the Blog link in my signature below to find a post on Parameters In ADO.NET.

Finally, as the documentation states, don't call Focus on a control. The proper option for an application developer is to call Select.