Thread: [RESOLVED] Initialize function for the Device by using enum

Resolved [RESOLVED] Initialize function for the Device by using enum

Hi, its me again, sorry for disturbing anyone who viewing my question but i would like to ask may i know how can i achieve the initalize funcion by using enum?currently when my coding running, i would be able to get make the device initialize, but it was done by calling the function from the API. so what would i like to let the device read the the commander in hex which i write in enum and make it execute that specific command only but i got no clue on how to use it due everytime i set the bMode as the enum i set, it just execute the function which call from api and not mine. The code of currently i write would be as below

These would be the code which i write in c++
    Code:
    sorry, i had deleted the code due the question is solved.Appreciate anyone who helping me on solving the issue. thank you
    and this would be the code which i had write in vb6 form
    [CODE]
    Code:
    sorry, i had deleted the code due the question is solved.Appreciate anyone who helping me on solving the issue. thank you
    and this is the code which i write in the module file in vb6
    Code:
    below would be the document for this function

so according to this document, what im currenly doing is correct, the parameter i pass in also is correct due it would return 0 which means sucess, but the issue is for the bMode Part, after i set the bMode in the enum, it execute the bMode which is default instead of the bMode which i had set and return the initialize failed to me while it is doing initialize. So may i know like any document or any method which i can follow to properly use that enum function to let the device execute the bMode which i had set?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Kobayashi; Jan 21st, 2021 at 08:39 PM.