Thread: Byte Array to String Problem

Byte Array to String Problem

I delete the contents of this topic for the following reasons:
    - Some colleagues act with prejudice and base their beliefs on intentions only.
    - They release expressions and vocabulary that denote a lack of balance and behavior because they build beliefs based on intentions.
    - this space starting to throw accusations based on delusion, intentions that determine the behavior.
    - I want to remind some of those who make fun of learning that they are still students in the ranks of this life. It is true that they know, but with intentions only, not with facts.
    - Password scares everyone, and any topic discussing this term for freeware, as it becomes intertwined, voices loud and intentions attack, but when the password is shareware or trialware all becomes a marketer.
    Do not live with illusions so as not to be overwhelmed with intentions that make you a person who is unaware of friend and foe.
    The truth is the facts. Delusions are intentions.
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 13th, 2021 at 10:18 AM. Reason: Soliciting violation of the AUP.

Re: Byte Array to String Problem

You can’t crack a database that way...

Quote Originally Posted by .paul. View Post
    You can’t crack a database that way...

Thank you for your response. How is it possible according to your experience and what are the modifications.

What is that data.mdb file. What created that file in the first place?
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

What are you actually trying to achieve? If you're trying to open a password-protected file for which you don't have the password then that is not something that is allowed to be discussed on this site.

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    What is that data.mdb file. What created that file in the first place?
    I have create with Microsoft access to test if i can reveal passwords, with my application.

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    What are you actually trying to achieve? If you're trying to open a password-protected file for which you don't have the password then that is not something that is allowed to be discussed on this site.
    what I 'trying to achieve is to learn, i have the password already, because I created this database.

Quote Originally Posted by vbschoolboy View Post
    what I 'trying to achieve is to learn, i have the password already, because I created this database.
    Learn what? If you have the password then use it to open the database. How about you learn how to create applications that do useful things? The fact that you're being evasive suggests to me that you know that what you're trying to do is nefarious so I'm not at all sorry that I have reported this thread.

Fanatic Member

Contest winning entry
    VB.NET Code:
    1. Dim connstr = "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=
    2. C:\Users\pc\Desktop\data.mdb;Jet OLEDB:Database Password=crY4nRikUlZ5Ze;"
    3. Using conn = New OleDbConnection(connstr)
    4.     ...
    5.     ...
    6. End Using

And another winning entry with zero file access and calculations time (performance is the key ):
    VB.NET Code:
    1. PasswordTextBox.Text = "crY4nRikUlZ5Ze"

About manipulating binary files - first you must learn about the file specific structure - headers, sections, etc. if it is publicly documented. If not - good luck trying.

- They release expressions and vocabulary that denote a lack of balance and behavior because they build beliefs based on intentions.
    - this space starting to throw accusations based on delusion, intentions that determine the behavior.
    - I want to remind some of those who make fun of learning that they are still students in the ranks of this life. It is true that they know, but with intentions only, not with facts.
    - Password scares everyone, and any topic discussing this term for freeware, as it becomes intertwined, voices loud and intentions attack, but when the password is shareware or trialware all becomes a marketer.
    Do not live with illusions so as not to be overwhelmed with intentions that make you a person who is unaware of friend and foe.
    Why does this read like something copy-pasted from Google Translate?
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 13th, 2021 at 10:16 AM.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

Why does this read like something copy-pasted from Google Translate?
    It's poetry We know that the question was to either learn to do something illegal for oneself, or to sell to others to do something illegal...

Edit: Bad spaghetti poetry
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 13th, 2021 at 10:16 AM.

rofl...

rofl...
    Get up before you get crushed from the train, Do not stay on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by .paul. View Post
    It's poetry We know that the question was to either learn to do something illegal for oneself, or to sell to others to do something illegal...

Edit: Bad spaghetti poetry
    You're cooking bad intentions. It seems like you're used to tasting everything illegal until you know the taste.
    You read poetry and did not taste it, so I dare you to forget it.
    It is not a code to erase and it is not eaten to throw it away. It is words that will remain in your memory like your name. Congratulations for its taste.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

@vbschoolboy, as other members have said, we really don't link discussions about cracking passwords and bypassing security on this forum. Regardless of your intentions, any answer you received would be be available for people with bad intentions.

You're a new member so you won't have been aware of our anti-hacking culture so I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt. But please do not ask questions of this nature again.

Thread closed.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd