Thread: Display folderes - Too Small

Hyperactive Member

Display folderes - Too Small

Ok, I have the following code, that works ok, with the last line displaying the folder structure, allowing one to be selected.

Code:
        Set myOlApp = Outlook.Application
        Set iNameSpace = myOlApp.GetNamespace("MAPI")
        Set ChosenFolder = iNameSpace.PickFolder
    However the folder section window is very small, is there any way I can specify the size it is displayed and as such i can enlarge it.

PowerPoster

Re: Display folderes - Too Small

the pickfolder is an application dialog, to change its size you would have to subclass the dialog box, which would be fairly intensive to code
    i do note that i can see just about all my outlook folder in the pickfolder dialog, only have to scroll down to see the archive folders, but that would depend on how many 2nd level folders you have

an alternative would be to use a userform and design your own form (dialog), witch you could make any size at all

edit: to clarify you are only displaying a pickfolder dialog, not an application window
    or maybe you need an extra line, like
    Code:
    chosenfolder.Display
    Last edited by westconn1; Jan 6th, 2021 at 04:11 AM.
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete