Thread: Forum Post AutoSaved Drafts Location

Addicted Member

Question Forum Post AutoSaved Drafts Location

I was doing a post and it was autosaving and then the web hicuped.. Where are the drafts of post located.. I cant see a place to get to them?

Re: Forum Post AutoSaved Drafts Location

It is in your cookies/session I believe... and it only "saves" the last one you were on... when you come back to the thread where the hiccup was... there should be a "restore last saved text" or something along those lines button. That will restore what ever you had before the hiccup. At least that's how it used to be... I haven't needed it in so long, I haven't looked.
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Addicted Member

Re: Forum Post AutoSaved Drafts Location

No Joy I guess. .. I was making a new thread..