Thread: next up

Exclamation next up

dear users,

for my work i'm working on a project that we can track the expire dates on different products.
    to make it easy for my colegues, i made a userform that they can fill in. i only run into 2 problems and i dont know how i can solve this.

1: if somebody fills in the weight of the product. there is automaticly put "grams" behind it. i am wondering if it is posible to put "kilo gram" when the put a 1 or more.

2: if you open the document i want excel to automaticly check if there are products that expire in that month. and if there is that you can view them in the first sheet (the white square)

i hope somebody could heb me. the current project is attached to this link
    https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/h2xc8...vrt2kik0xuvkp5

PowerPoster

Re: next up

i hope somebody could heb me.
    sorry not much help, i suggest you find some support forum in your language, as i have no idea what anything is supposed to do

if somebody fills in the weight of the product. there is automaticly put "grams" behind it. i am wondering if it is posible to put "kilo gram" when the put a 1 or more.
    i edited the below, maybe it is what you want, all weights would have to be entered as kilos, .8 should display as 800 gram, it would be difficult to allow grams and kilos to be entered unless possibly you had a maximum weight
    or it could be changed for all weights to be entered as grams like 2500 to be displayed as 2.5 kilo

if you open the document i want excel to automaticly check if there are products that expire in that month. and if there is that you can view them in the first sheet (the white square)
    no idea, i do not see any white square on the first sheet (or any other sheet)

i do not know if the dates in the sheets are the actual expiry date, or the ordered or received dates, or which sheet(s) you would want the expiry dates from
    the concept and calculation would be easy enough, but the details elude me
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete