Thread: [RESOLVED] ACCESS - PK=DateTime - Query Fails With Dates Starting 1897

Fanatic Member

Resolved [RESOLVED] ACCESS - PK=DateTime - Query Fails With Dates Starting 1897

Please Ignore this thread. Error was a result of typo in field name.
    My apologizes.
    Last edited by vb6forever; Oct 26th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.

Re: ACCESS - PK=DateTime - Query Fails With Dates Starting 1897

Next time, don't delete the post... but post a reply mentioning that you solved it and how... and then mark th thread as resolved (thread tools menu at the top right of post 1).
    1) This will help others looking for the same problem - in this case prompt them to look at their spellings.
    2) By marking as resolved, people like me won't stop in to read what is essentially an empty post

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *