Thread: [RESOLVED] Inherited Form with Table lay out panel & Panel control, How to Add Controls

Resolved [RESOLVED] Inherited Form with Table lay out panel & Panel control, How to Add Controls

I have Created a DLL in which i have created a windows form, with table lay out and panel control, keeping in view that this for can be inheritable in the referenced project.

I have set the Table lay out control & other Panel Controls access modifier to Public.

But on the inherited form i am unable to add the controls on to the Panel, Its locked !!

How can i over come this please
    The averted nuclear war
    My notes:

PrOtect your PC. MSDN Functions .OOP LINUX forum
    .LINQ LINQ videous
    If some one helps you please rate them with out fail , forum doesn't expects any thing other than this

Re: Inherited Form with Table lay out panel & Panel control, How to Add Controls

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/dot...orkdesktop-4.8
    this gentle Does not support inherited form, It will be locked by default,
    Code:
    Avoid Visual InheritanceThe TableLayoutPanel control does not support visual inheritance in the Windows Forms Designer in Visual Studio. A TableLayoutPanel control in a derived class appears as "locked" at design time.
    The averted nuclear war
    My notes:

.LINQ LINQ videous
    If some one helps you please rate them with out fail , forum doesn't expects any thing other than this

Re: [RESOLVED] Inherited Form with Table lay out panel & Panel control, How to Add Co

Even same is the case with flow control panel also
    The averted nuclear war
    My notes:

.LINQ LINQ videous