It is very easy to remove an unwanted part of a video in the beginning or the end of a video.
For example the Photos App has a Trim feature that does this.
I have done that quite a number of times.

But, if I need to remove an unwanted segment in the middle of a video, it is so difficult.
I ran a google search and found this:
https://www.windowscentral.com/how-t...tos-windows-10
In the middle of that webpage, there is a section titled: "How to trim multiple parts of a video using Photos"

I am trying to do exactly that.
I have split a long video into 4 parts.
Then I have selected the first part, then I have been trying to trim that first section.

However, that is exactly where the problem lies:
The slidebars move so fast!!!
When I try to move the slidebars to mark the beginning and end of the good segment that I want to keep, the slidebars move much too fast.
I try to move my mouse a tiny little bit, but then the slidebar moves a whole lot!!!
If I try to move the slidebar by letting it "play" the video until it reaches the desired point, then it takes a lot of time.
Using the one-frame move forward or back is even more time consuming as NUMEROUS frames must be covered before reaching the desired point.

Is there anything that I am missing?
Is there an easy way of doing it?
I just need to remove a bad part from the MIDDLE of a video.

Also, there are some other problems (aside from the main problem that I explained above) with using Photos for this purpose:

1- I couldn't find a way to mute Photos while doing this.
I had to mute my whole computer, which means that I can not listen to some music (for example on youtube) while doing this.
Is there a way to mute Photos?

2- I couldn't find a "File Select" or "Browse for a File" in there.
I was lucky to find my file in there because I had just downloaded it from youtube.
But, if the file had not been downloaded (for example if I already had that on my hard disk) then it would not be in there for me to select.

There is a "Folder select" or "Add Folder" (or whatever its name is), to add a folder to the folders the contents of which it shows when you open Photos and choose the "Select" option.
But, there is no "File select" in order to open a file without adding its folder to the list
Or maybe there is a "File select" that I couldn't find
Is there one?

3- I couldn't find any way of "discarding a project"
When I open photos and click on "Select", it shows the last project that I had worked on (even though I had not saved it)
Now, how do I "discard" that project?
Lets say I want to start from scratch. There should be a way to discard that project and start from scratch.
So, how do I discard and start from scratch?

Please help.
Thanks.