Thread: evento per combobox

evento per combobox

Buonasera, con Vb.net in un form ho riprodotto una tastiera querty virtuale, perchè nella mia applicazione non posso richiamare quella di windows. Tra l' altro userò un pannello touch senza possibilità di collegare tastiere o altro.

Ho un problema però con un combobox.
    Mi spiego.

Una combo con autocomplete viene caricata, e di solito se si introduce un dato da tastiera si può vedere il contenuto della combobox che si autocompleta.

Vorrei riprodurre lo stesso effetto però con una tastiera creata da me.

Visto che io non posso fisicamente premere i tasti perchè non avrò una vera tastiera, come faccio a riprodurre l' evento di introduzione che mi scateni anche l' autocompletamento ?

Ho provato a modificare i vari eventi ma il risultato è che nella combo si posiziona solo la lettera che inserisco senza che si apra man mano la tendina dell' autocomplete.

Spero di essermi spiegato

grazie

Re: evento per combobox

Translation:

Good evening, with Vb.net in a form I reproduced a virtual querty keyboard, because in my application I cannot call the windows one. Among other things, I will use a touch panel without the possibility of connecting keyboards or anything else.

I have a problem with a combobox though.
    Let me explain.

A combo with autocomplete is loaded, and usually if you enter a data from the keyboard you can see the contents of the combobox that auto-complete.

But I would like to reproduce the same effect with a keyboard created by me.

Since I can't physically press the keys because I won't have a real keyboard, how can I reproduce the intro event that also triggers autocomplete?

I tried to modify the various events but the result is that in the combo only the letter I insert is positioned without opening the autocomplete curtain gradually.

I hope I have explained

thank you

forse ho trovato un piccolo modo per iniziare e cioè:

My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys("a", True)' mando una a.

Addesso però se mando una a e ripremo il button che manda la a mi sparisce quella giÃ* inviata, come posso fare a mantenere il testo inviato in precedenza?

This is an English speaking web site. Run your text through Google Translate before posting:

maybe i found a little way to get started and that is:

My.Computer.Keyboard.SendKeys ("a", True) 'I send an a.

Now, however, if I send an a and I repeat the button that sends the a, the one already sent disappears, how can I keep the text sent previously?

Ok, sendkays works perfectly, but I can only send one letter.
    For example if I want to send "WEST", after I send the W I send the E, but in the meantime the W is canceled and the E takes the place of the W. in Roman practice a single letter.

It could be because before sending the letter I put the focus on the combobox, but if I don't do this, it doesn't write me anything.

Do you have any suggestions?

no, the links don't solve my problem, I'll use the sendkey somehow, thanks anyway.