Thread: How to find the country code using an email messaged link to an inbox???

How to find the country code using an email messaged link to an inbox???

Dear VBForumers,

I wish to find out the country code using an email link. Say for instance it's called: "Activate User Box". Then it will be able to make a sub folder using the country code as the master folder of the domain. Then to be able to send an Excel Workbook to the domain server, which I wish to work using the IP Address of the domain server, to communicate too and from, it. However I wish to have my domain server to communicate using the default email address found on the current windows profile or such things like that way. This process I wish to work too and from using the Microsoft Winsock ActiveX Control Object.

!! Thanks in advance !!
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

Re: How to find the country code using an email messaged link to an inbox???

I hope this makes things better for you to then be able to understand me???
    Forms.zip
    I have a huge free products range, of computer software in which you can download using any kind of 64-Bit Web Browser. Also there is coming a Social Networking section that I am making on my Website...

|Ambra Productions Inc. | The Black Sun Society | The Black Shield | Ambra College | Church of the Black Sun | Ambra Productions Inc's Homepage | Boomtick Event's Venues: Ambar Nightclub, Jack Rabbit Slim's, Villa Nightclub and Lucy's Bar | Pasta Ambra | Fish Feast Company | Wallet Wizard | Ambrose Liquor | Ambar Tavern | Ambra University |

Do you wish to do unpaid work for me??? If so, the PM me on this Forum, and then we can get to work, programming for the future of computers go by the name of ThEiMp. This is my ghost writers name. Also my nickname, means that I am: The Imperial of the Technology Industry, so then to make it really short, I just then wrote: The Imp, which is where I get the nickname from...

PowerPoster

a lot of people just use web based mail now
    i do my best to test code works before i post it, but sometimes am unable to do so for some reason, and usually say so if this is the case.
    Note code snippets posted are just that and do not include error handling that is required in real world applications, but avoid On Error Resume Next

dim all variables as required as often i have done so elsewhere in my code but only posted the relevant part

come back and mark your original post as resolved if your problem is fixed
    pete

Yeah I know, but there must be a way to find out the language code of the OS, Browser or even the Email Client, as per say

PowerPoster

One field in the email headers used to be the original IP, but I think that now because of privacy issues major email providers are masking it (not sure).

See X-Originating-IP.

If you can get the IP of the sender, then you can get the country and zone.

Thanks for the input, then hey dude