Thread: I just had to laugh out loud...

I just had to laugh out loud...

I just had to laugh out loud when I saw this quote from Trump about Kamala Harris

"I think that's probably one of the reasons she was a terrible candidate and was forced to leave the race — because she got her facts wrong. You know, she's very bad on facts, she's very weak on facts," Mr. Trump said. "And just so you understand, we've done more testing than any country in the world by far." He also insisted that the U.S. is doing better than any country in the world, though the U.S. leads the world in corona virus deaths.
    The idiot accuses her of getting facts wrong and in the next breath gets his facts wrong. And the pathological liar is currently at over 20,000 lies since he took office:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...eading-claims/

He is such a moron he doesn't even understand how asinine he sounds
    Last edited by TysonLPrice; Aug 13th, 2020 at 03:27 PM.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Re: I just had to laugh out loud...

But she's a radical leftist, don't ya know? What the hell do all these right-wing politicians and commentators calling both Biden and Harris "radical" actually think the word means? Trump claimed Harris was the "most liberal" member of the senate, like he's never heard of Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders. They can't actually criticise either of them on the actual issues because most of their positions are so close as to barely matter. If I were voting in the upcoming American election, I'd have to hold my nose to do it but I'd vote for Biden and Harris just to stop Trump appointing judges and people to posts like education secretary and head of the post office. Also, if the president gets assassinated or just becomes too stupid to continue in the post, which is a possibility for both candidates, I'd much sooner see Harris take the reins than Pence.

Re: I just had to laugh out loud...

This went viral...it id a comedian lip syncing Trump...

https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-kno...ronavirus-gets
    Please remember next time...elections matter!