Thread: Touch Screen Move App Problem

Touch Screen Move App Problem

I had wrote a app which used visual basic ,everything work at normal PC with win 10 but while my app used with touch screen pc the problem happened ,All function is same as the mouse click except the app can't moved the location by touch ,any one can help me to solve the problem.

Re: Touch Screen Move App Problem

A regular WinForms app can be moved on a touch-screen simply by tapping and dragging the title bar, as you'd expect. If that doesn;t work for your app then obviously it's not a regular WinForms app. If you're not going to tell us what's different about it, we can't tell you why that affects dragging the form on a touch-screen.

Thumbs up Re: Touch Screen Move App Problem

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    A regular WinForms app can be moved on a touch-screen simply by tapping and dragging the title bar, as you'd expect. If that doesn;t work for your app then obviously it's not a regular WinForms app. If you're not going to tell us what's different about it, we can't tell you why that affects dragging the form on a touch-screen.
    Thank your reply,i found the main problem is that my title bar is too thin that make the touch can't dragging the main form, after changed to thick title bar and side bar it can moved by touch dragging.