Thread: need help

need help

hiii.....
    iam need a program in visual basic to draw line or polygon or any shape by mouse click and show the coordinates for each point of click , thanks

Re: need help

If you need a program then write one. If you encounter any specific issues while doing so, post all the relevant information in the appropriate forum and you'll find plenty of people willing to help you fix the issue. What this site is not is a service that will do your homework for you for free.

You're going to have to pick a language, first, though. And that will drive the rest.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

The OP already started an identical thread several days ago in the VB6 forum and was given some sample code to get them started.

That they then ignored those responses and started a new thread here is...telling.

Moving from VB6 to Chit-Chat is certainly telling. Not quite sure what it is telling, but it's loud.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by jmcilhinney View Post
    If you need a program then write one. If you encounter any specific issues while doing so, post all the relevant information in the appropriate forum and you'll find plenty of people willing to help you fix the issue. What this site is not is a service that will do your homework for you for free.
    relax brother ... I just see many programs in this forum and I just finish the program by myself ...i just need a hint ... thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hasanqo View Post
    relax brother ... I just see many programs in this forum and I just finish the program by myself ...i just need a hint ... thanks
    A hint about what? Maybe you could be more specific and explain what you have done and where you are stuck. It's a waste of our time to cover things that you already know or to make assumptions that later turn out to be invalid. I'm sure that you wouldn't want to waste the time of those volunteering it to help you. If you'd like us to try to help you then maybe you could try to help us do so by providing a full and clear explanation of the problem. If you haven't given the application any thought beyond what you described in post #1 then even you don't know what you do and don't know yet so asking questions is extremely premature. There are plenty of people here willing and eager to help, myself included, but we are not here to be taken advantage of and used to do your thinking for you. The idea is that you do what you can first and then you ask us about the specific things that you can't. So, what have you done and what exactly can't you do?

Quote Originally Posted by hasanqo View Post
    Cool, if you finished it and want to share then maybe you can put it in the codebank area for the benefit of others in the same needs or who are just curious and hungry with new knowledge.
    The best friend of any programmer is a search engine
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenges, wish for more wisdom" (J. Rohn)
    “They did not know it was impossible so they did it” (Mark Twain)

hasanqo, answering a member's questions and a simple thanks to those who have assisted you hours before you started this thread on the 15th would've been nice.

https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....t=#post5486904
    Last edited by Peter Porter; Jul 19th, 2020 at 01:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Porter View Post
    hasanqo, answering a member's questions and a simple thanks to those who have assisted you hours before you started this thread on the 15th would've been nice.

https://www.vbforums.com/showthread....t=#post5486904
    This thread started bad and is getting worse. It's significantly worse than doing nothing at all.