Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What is SEO and importance of SEO?

Re: What is SEO and importance of SEO?

If that's the way they want it....then we don't want them around.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

[QUOTE=brad jones;5517378]
    I think that SEO is the best opportunity that a seller can use to improve his sales.[/QUO
    TE]

I think REO is better because you can take it on the run....
    That's my preference also...I like to roll with the changes.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

Quote Originally Posted by TysonLPrice View Post
    That's my preference also...I like to roll with the changes.
    I currently have too much time on my hands, so if you want to show me the way, then I would be happy to roll with the changes. After all, SEO is always changing (and REO seemed to know that, so they were ahead of their time).

I don't know what the purpose of your post was. Perhaps you want to promote your SEO services, so you wrote about the importance of such marketing. However, I didn't notice any mention of its importance, so that I can add a little to your post. The importance of SEO can be determined by what sme central coast entrepreneurs like me might buy it for. For example, I buy such services to make my unknown site more popular with the locals. I have my store with gym equipment, but few people besides my friends have heard of my website. I buy search engine optimization for this, and my site rises to the top of the local search.
    Last edited by dday9; May 4th, 2022 at 02:08 PM. Reason: removed ad

Quote Originally Posted by michalenkolorri View Post
    I don't know what the purpose of your post was. Perhaps you want to promote your SEO services, so you wrote about the importance of such marketing. However, I didn't notice any mention of its importance, so that I can add a little to your post. The importance of SEO can be determined by what sme central coast entrepreneurs like me might buy it for. For example, I buy such services to make my unknown site more popular with the locals. I have my store with gym equipment, but few people besides my friends have heard of my website. I buy search engine optimization for this, and my site rises to the top of the local search.
    I removed the link to the website in your post. Usually this results in a one way ticket to a permanent ban, but since you do provide some context to the thread, albeit a thread started by a spammer, I just removed it without a ban.

Please do not post what could be perceived as advertisements in the future or you will get issued a permanent ban.
    "Code is like humor. When you have to explain it, it is bad." - Cory House
    VbLessons | Code Tags | Sword of Fury - Jameram

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12