Thread: How to insert radio button in dropdown menu??

How to insert radio button in dropdown menu??

Hello Everyone,

My question is how can I insert radio button in dropdown menu.

Please suggest me!!

Re: How to insert radio button in dropdown menu??

Try removing the eels from your hovercraft.
    For help on that, there's a link in my signature.

"Huh? What?" you say... "What does that have to do with your question?" Everything. Specifically, the lack of details. How are you creating this dropdown menu? How is it invoked? What does the code look like? It's not going to do anyone any good to post an answer only to find out that either a) you already tried it and it didn't work (in which case, specify what happened when you did) or b) isjn't compatible with what ever you're using (what if you using something like React or JQuery, and someone gives a perfectly good answer but wrecks the rest of things?)

So read the link, and come back with some more details.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

Re: How to insert radio button in dropdown menu??

1) When you are editing or creating a sign up form, click the "Create A New Field" button to produce a new field. ...
    2) In the popup that appears, select either you would like a "Select Box" (drop down) or "Radio" button field.
    3) When you click on your selection, you will be prompted to enter your choices.