Thread: How to use javascript:location.replace with response.redirect?

How to use javascript:location.replace with response.redirect?

When i use javascript:location.replace with HyperLink.NavigateUrl it can be work properly.
    But when i use javascript:location.replace with response.redirect it can't work properly.
    Anyone please help me to solve it!!

Re: How to use javascript:location.replace with response.redirect?

Have you tried removing the eels from your hovercraft?

Huh? what?

Basically you've walked into the dr's office and said "It hurts" ... and expect him to figure it all out.
    Did you get an error? What was it? Did something happen that shouildn't have? Or did something not happen that should have?
    Did your fingers fall off or something? What was the code you tried? It doesn't make sense for us to suggest something only to have you reply "Tried that, didn't work" ... it's a waste of our time, and yours.

Details, details, details.

In my signature block, there's a link on how to remove eels from your hovercraft. Click. Read. Enjoy. Reply back with more details.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *