So, whenever I try to login, the login processing page is showing some PHP warnings. It has been some months now.
Why don't you guys fix it or maybe atleast turn off the warnings from appearing?

We are a community of developers and our main site itself is giving these kind of things! Am proud to be a member here. Because I learned so much from here in my initial days. Whenever someone asks about how I learned coding, the first thing that I tell them is about this forum!!
And it breaks my hear when I see this kind of things in the website.

I think you should atleast throw some dollars to the developers who manage this forum, and get everything fixed at the earliest. And also it would be better if we move to a more modern layout.

I did created a Chrome Extension a couple of years ago, and was listed in the Chrome Store. But someone reported and it was removed from the store. And that extension only did some UI changes to make the website look slightly better. I have included a forum thread also regarding its features that time.
There was no ad or anything displayed in that extension either. Anyway, am not talking more about it.
On behalf of all members, it's a request, we all would highly appreciate if the forum is revamped and bugs/warning fixed too.

Thank you
- ABC