Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289129 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,160 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

King of sapila

Re: [RESOLVED] Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Yes you where correct about the 2 vaccines. However they do not use covid virus, they use chimpanzee and human adenovirus.
    I thought you wrote dead covid but you wrote dead virus. While at it why they don't use a dead zombie virus, it will be closer resemblance.

Let's also add more blood clotting.We need to sum all the vaccines, right?
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/how-j-j-...erna-1.1589765

You know what's BS?
    With that study made me thinking, so I am trying to get a chart of today vaccine deaths worldwide. I can not find anything. Even our world in data does not have one.
    So only VAERS. And also if there is no charts then any study showing death rates etc is false by default as it does not specify what data they are studying to make the assumptions. But, but there are tons and tons of data for covid deaths, yep, here we ca clearly see the deaths by "covid" , as our lead government nazi scientist said, we where original adding every death to covid but never said they stopped.
    Also the vaccination yellow cards are WAAAAYYYYYYY lower than they should be to study deaths. In Greece are below 10%. So if we take that as an example the 66 per mill becomes 660? And that 66 deaths are from "vax data somewhere". Also the side effects are not till 28 days, we don't know when the side effects will emerge.
    Well probably on vaxbie apocalypse.
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 4th, 2021 at 08:43 PM.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    I thought you wrote dead covid but you wrote dead virus.
    Well, you were right anyways. I thought it was dead COVID, but I also didn't look it up. I got the mRNA vaccine, and am more familiar with the details of that one. I am only vaguely aware of the other forms.
    While at it why they don't use a dead zombie virus, it will be closer resemblance.
    The only zombie formula I know is not a virus. I believe the formula comes from putting a marine toad (exudes psychedelic toxins from its skin when attacked) into a box with a certain type of poisonous biting worm, and letting them poison one another to death. You then take the residue and dry it out to a powder.

I have no idea whether or not that works, and it's probably totally lethal, but that's the formula as I heard it.
    Let's also add more blood clotting.We need to sum all the vaccines, right?
    https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/how-j-j-...erna-1.1589765
    Technically, we first need to know the background rate for blood clotting. I have one friend who had a stroke at 40 from that, and that was LONG before COVID was a thing. My father was also hospitalized for a blood clot, but that was probably due to a bike accident. The point is: Blood clots happen anyways. Without knowing the incidence of clotting, we don't know whether the vaccines are worse or not. Without knowing the mechanism behind rare blood clotting disorders, we don't know whether there's any interaction. We just don't know enough.
    You know what's BS?
    With that study made me thinking, so I am trying to get a chart of today vaccine deaths worldwide. I can not find anything. Even our world in data does not have one.
    I would say that worldwide is a hopeless quest. Lots of countries would have no reliable data whatsoever. I'd say you should stick to ONLY countries that are notoriously meticulous about record keeping. That might include the US, but I'd bet there are better countries.

Code:
    So only VAERS. And also if there is no charts then any study showing death rates etc is false by default as it does not specify what data they are studying to make the assumptions. But, but there are tons and tons of data for covid deaths, yep, here we ca clearly see the deaths by "covid" , as our lead government nazi scientist said, we where original adding every death to covid but never said they stopped.
    I think 'excess deaths above expected' is a better measure for COVID deaths. The excess deaths in the US is well above the COVID deaths. The last time I saw a figure, the excess deaths above expected was about 25-30% higher than what was attributed to COVID, which means that either the COVID figures are low, or COVID is causing incidental deaths, or something else is going on (which is entirely possible in the US, as we have an utter epidemic of drug overdose deaths going on, currently).

Also the vaccination yellow cards are WAAAAYYYYYYY lower than they should be to study deaths. In Greece are below 10%. So if we take that as an example the 66 per mill becomes 660? And that 66 deaths are from "vax data somewhere". Also the side effects are not till 28 days, we don't know when the side effects will emerge.
    Well probably on vaxbie apocalypse.
    That must be an EU thing. I don't know what vaccination yellow cards are.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

King of sapila

I agree on most of what you say but the point is that the data of vaccination is not shown, so anyone claims analysis of data for a research must prove the sources they got the data from.
    There are 3 sources I am aware of (I deliberately left one out previously) MHRA that is a UK thing and if we go by that then vaccines should have been stopped, yesterday, good ol' VAERS and Yellow cards, that is what patience must put in if they have any side effect whatsoever from the vaccine and is valid till the end of the "expected" vaccine life cycle (I don't fully agree with but lets go with that).
    So MHRA and VAERS won't be accepted by people here, I bet if they showed positive vaccine data then they would be but let's not get into that.
    So what is left that is undisputed are the Yellow Cards. Unfortunately as I've said Yellow is not really vaxbies color (yep vaxbies hate yellow, they only like REEEEDDDDD!!!) but for the sake of the conversation let's do an experiment.
    I'm, uplifting the Yellow Cards to, let's say, 30%?I'm adding USA they have 0 yellow, you hate VAERS so I'm graciously give a 30% Yellows. That is a good round number for countries with a lot and countries with not much yellow cards.
    So,now. Let's get the absolute lows of vaccine deaths. Let's go with your 66 of a mil and let's add that to the other more blood clotting vaccines, let's get the absolute low there as well that is 66*2 so let's round that to 200.
    Let's also get an absolute low for pericarditis and other vaccine death causes , so 200 more? That is very low but let's go with that. So 400 deaths per 1 mil. That is not bad right?
    OK, now the plot thickens. Let's add the Yellow Cards data. If we had 100% then that would be it, 400 out of 1 mil. Unfortunately we don't and an absolute low number would be way lower than 30% but I feed gracious so let's go with 30%. So a low of 10% would be 400*10 so a low of 30% is 400*7, correct? So 2800. Please do correct, I'm terrible at math.
    OK so if the Yellow cards where at 30% then the death by 1 mil would be 2800. Now for the sake of conversation and excluding China, as Xiaoumiaou would say that they have 0 deaths by, I don't know, anything, let's say we take the 8 billion people and lets say that from them 1 billion is vaccinated, that is as close as I can see in the statistics, again, excluding China.
    So:
    1 mil vaxbies - 2800 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 28.000 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 280.000 deaths
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 2.800.000 deaths !

Even if we cut the yellow card numbers more, idonkno, let's say half of that , 1.400.000 deaths!

Let's now go with 100% Yellows so 400 deaths per 1 mil
    1 mil vaxbies - 400 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 4.000 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 40.000 deaths
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 400.000 deaths !

In order to cut down the numbers on what the vaxb lords claim that they are 10? 20.00 deaths, we need to do this:
    1 mil vaxbies - 20 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 200 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 2000 deaths
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 20.000 deaths !

So by the article you have shown and taking the absolute minimums for that sake of me being a good fella we end up with 400.000 deaths.
    Again do feel free to correct me on the calculations but I don't think I am mistaken on the absolute mins, we just add the zeros.

Even If we just take the 66 cases per mil and say that eeeeevery other case is 34, so we go to 100 per mil, we end up with 100.000 deaths.

And of course I did not add xiaomiiaaoo China. If we assume that the data is somewhat the same then we end up with an absolute minimum of minimums of minimums of 200.000 deaths.

Now I'm gonna post this but first do a select all and copy because my brain is hurting me... Oh Hi Shaggy, ohh, what did , you oh nooo..... Braaaaaiiiiinnnsssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let me note that from tommorow and for a couple of days I'm full working (be fore I take some days off, yes, agaaiiiin) so I don't know if I can post regularly.
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 5th, 2021 at 07:42 PM.

What the heck is this yellow card thing?

Your math either needs to be explained more...or something. For example, you have this:

So,now. Let's get the absolute lows of vaccine deaths. Let's go with your 66 of a mil and let's add that to the other more blood clotting vaccines, let's get the absolute low there as well that is 66*2 so let's round that to 200.
    What??? Are you saying that you can add the 66 for one vaccine to that of a second vaccine? That's not how it works. That's a percentage, you can't add them together. At best, you average them. You might add them if everybody got both vaccines, and if the underlying cause of the blood clots is random. Since we don't know what the cause is, you might say that the second condition has been met, but it hasn't.

The real math should have been 66, not 200.

I have no idea what you are talking about with those yellow cards. Is that some EU thing? Whatever that is about, we don't use that terminology in the US, so it means nothing to me.

So, by screwing up the math, you exaggerated the deaths by some large amount, yet you still came out at 400,000 out of 1 billion. Now, when you consider that the US has an official death toll of about 650,000, and since that death toll has consistently understated the true number by 20-30%, we can safely say that vaccination is STILL a good idea, even if your numbers were right. After all, the US has a population of about one third of a billion, so multiply by three, and you end up with nearly 2,000,000 per billion caused by COVID, and that would be an undercount. If you add in the 20% undercount (the minimum), the death toll ends up around 800,000, so the count per billion would be 3,200,000, which is eight times your high end estimate.

PowerPoster

This guy is annoying, but he has been covering things related to the pandemic as a whole. He normally focuses on the economics:

More of the same, slightly different view from a Canadian opportunist:

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    What the heck is this yellow card thing?

Your math either needs to be explained more...or something. For example, you have this:

What??? Are you saying that you can add the 66 for one vaccine to that of a second vaccine? That's not how it works. That's a percentage, you can't add them together. At best, you average them. You might add them if everybody got both vaccines, and if the underlying cause of the blood clots is random. Since we don't know what the cause is, you might say that the second condition has been met, but it hasn't.

The real math should have been 66, not 200.

I have no idea what you are talking about with those yellow cards. Is that some EU thing? Whatever that is about, we don't use that terminology in the US, so it means nothing to me.

So, by screwing up the math, you exaggerated the deaths by some large amount, yet you still came out at 400,000 out of 1 billion. Now, when you consider that the US has an official death toll of about 650,000, and since that death toll has consistently understated the true number by 20-30%, we can safely say that vaccination is STILL a good idea, even if your numbers were right. After all, the US has a population of about one third of a billion, so multiply by three, and you end up with nearly 2,000,000 per billion caused by COVID, and that would be an undercount. If you add in the 20% undercount (the minimum), the death toll ends up around 800,000, so the count per billion would be 3,200,000, which is eight times your high end estimate.
    We are not counting covid vs vaccines!! If we did that then the vaccinations would be a crime against humanity (still is but...).
    The 66*2 is the other 2 vaccines that blood cloted , that they have a higher rate than the experiment of the other 2 vaccines. So if they have higher rate it's more than 66. So I doubled them. You don't want that, fine go with 100 and the total of all the other issues + 200 then go with 300. You are OK with that? Even so we end up with hundred of thousand of deaths without the Yellow Card kick in at lower than 100%.
    If you don't use that terminology in the US that does also mean nothing to me. I added you in the the analysis by giving you a 30% and that is extremely high because it would be supposed that 30% of all vaccine death issues would be submitted official, that would be a cold day in hell. Even the most advanced countries in Europe have a 50-60% and no more. But, you don't want that, fine, just remove USA from the chart. We end up with 20-300.000 without counting any death whatsoever from the vaccine in USA. Are you trying to tell me that the Grim Reaper haven't touched USA at all? Really? So you can complain all you want but the numbers are there. Also take in consideration that I included the ABSOLUTE MINIMUMS, just being the good hearted that I am.

PowerPoster

King of sapila

Indeed.

That makes even less sense. How does a travel pass from an earlier pandemic have any relevance to the death rates of vaccines?

Anyways, I realized that I made a mistake in the math, so I went back to check the link to make sure...and realized that you made an even bigger one.

For one thing, that wasn't 66 per million, it was 66 per 10 million, so all of your figures were high by a factor of 10x. You should have been using 6 per million or 10 per million based on that other thing you said about the others having a higher rate.

However, you counted all of those as deaths, but that's not what the article said. That's the number where complications are sufficient to warrant hospitalization. Blood clots are eminently treatable, if detected, so the death rate would be a small fraction of that number, almost certainly less than 10%. However, if you take 10% as a conservative number, your 100 per million has now dropped to 1 per million. That's about half the likelihood of being struck by lightning.

And yes, we ARE comparing deaths caused by vaccination to deaths caused by COVID, because that's the only rational way to evaluate risk: What is the risk of death from doing this versus the risk of death from not doing it.

King of sapila

So you are saying that the vaccine deaths are one in a million?! I think trying to justify the unjustified is xiaomiouing you.

I will have to change my thoughts and treat this as a humorous chat.

But OK if you want to go so low I will go so high. So let's get the factor down...

1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 2.800.000 deaths !

Will be

1 mil vaxbies - 280 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 2800 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 28.000 deaths
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 280.000 deaths !

One in a million..Should we even continue this?

Am I to assume that by vaxbie you mean "somebody who has been vaccinated against COVID"?

If so, then you are saying that the death rate is 280 per million. That seems to be high by about 279 per million. Do you have any reputable source for that figure? You showed some math, earlier, but I couldn't follow any of that. You kept talking about yellow cards, which I didn't understand. That ended up being some kind of passport from a much earlier pandemic, which doesn't appear to be relevant in any way, but you never made it clear how that yellow card thing was linked to deaths to begin with.

So, how about explaining clearly where you came up with 280 per million? That figure seems completely arbitrary.

PowerPoster

This reminds me of the old vegan propaganda that "meat rots in the colon." This was disproven long ago, but they still enjoy spreading the myth to help justify and promote their pet quirk.
    Last edited by dilettante; Sep 6th, 2021 at 01:48 PM.

King of sapila

While at it explain how you get 1 per million in general. That is an assumption out of nowhere. Even your study shows 6,6 out of 1 million (and for one cause of 2 vaccines only)
    So again Yellow card are what must be filled in Europe when a patience experience symptoms from covid. Not fatal but any symptoms.
    Your study since in UK must be either from MHRA or from Yellow cards. Can you let me know from where the scientist got the study results from? I'm not aware of any other vax count than those 3 sources I posted.
    Of course they couldn't have gone with MHRA because as I've said they would have stopped vax immediately. So they got if from yellows. If they didn't got if from yellow and you don't have a source then the study is false by default.

So Yellow card as I've said are low in some countries higher in others but the percentage of 30% is an excessive high but I just left it as excessive high just to be nice.
    From that percentage we get the number. If Yellows where filled by everybody then the 100% would be the 66 out of 10 mil, of course just from one symptom and 2 vaccines on that symptom.

Even if I would have agreed with you that I definitely am not and based on that study and with a 100% Yellow we would have.

1 mil vaxbies - 6,6 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 66 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 666 deaths (the number of the beeeeast !!!)
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 6666 deaths !

That would be from one symptom of a super excessive low with 100 Yellows that the scientist allegedly got. We know that the symptom on the other vaccines is way worse so way worse isn't at least double?
    So (6*2) + 6 = 18 deaths per 1 mil. And for eeeeevery other death cause of vax, how much is it? We know of tens or even thousand death variations some high some low. So how much we wand to add?
    Should we add, I dooon't know lets go with you "logic" with 1 per mil, that inexcusable nowhere to be found logic and add the same amount of 18, so 18+18 = 36

1 mil vaxbies - 36 deaths
    10 mil vaxbies - 360 deaths
    100 mil vaxbies - 3600 deaths (!!!)
    1 bil vaxbies (aka vaxbies apocalypse) ...drum roll.... 36.000 deaths !

Please be caution that I took you logic of 1 per mil, so I took the absolute low nowhere to be found logic and with 100 Yellows.
    So that nowhere to be found logic still counts more victims from what they are giving out. Again that 1 out of million nowhere to be found logic.
    If you would be so kind and grand me a favor of 2 deaths per 1 million and inflating the numbers by 2 then how much would be?
    If you should be so kind and grand me you posted study of 6,6 deaths per 1 million how much it would be? If you say that patience may make it alive you then got 3,3 factor out of one million so how much would it be?
    So either declare the study false or do the math.

And again. This is ridiculously low as I delved (is that the correct word) into your numbers.

P.S. Please don't ask about the Yellow cards again, I'm beginning to turn Yellow myself.

While at it explain how you get 1 per million in general. That is an assumption out of nowhere. Even your study shows 6,6 out of 1 million (and for one cause of 2 vaccines only)
    No, that is the hospitalization rate, NOT the death rate. As I said before, blood clots are readily treatable as long as they are detected, and they tend to give reliable symptoms, so they are quite detectable. So, 6.6 per million is the hospitalization rate. The death rate has to be FAR lower. To say 1 out of the 6.6 is probably too high. So, if you say that 6.6 is low, and that the other vaccine has 10 per million, then 1 out of 10 would be a 10% fatality rate on a readily treatable problem. That's probably still too, high, but it would be a good conservative estimate. That's where the 1 in one million comes from.

Also, you keep trying to add those percentages, which doesn't work. The simplest correct calculation would be to average them together, but the most correct calculation would be to perform a weighted average. Unfortunately, we totally lack the means to even estimate a weighted average, so taking the higher figure would be the conservative option there, as well.
    So again Yellow card are what must be filled in Europe when a patience experience symptoms from covid. Not fatal but any symptoms.
    Ah, so Dilettante's reference was totally unrelated to what you meant by Yellow Card. That certainly does clear up my confusion on the subject.

Your study since in UK must be either from MHRA or from Yellow cards. Can you let me know from where the scientist got the study results from? I'm not aware of any other vax count than those 3 sources I posted.
    Yeah, it's in the link...and we can't get to THAT either. It was a recently published study in some journal. I forget which one, and don't feel like reading the article again to find it, but it was something like the British Medical Journal, or some such. One of the peer reviewed heavies. That means two things: 1) It's reasonably reliable, and 2) We can't see the actual article.
    Of course they couldn't have gone with MHRA because as I've said they would have stopped vax immediately.
    Why do you say that? You don't have much of a death rate there in Greece, but in the US, it's officially very high and unofficially even higher. How bad is the MHRA?
    So they got if from yellows. If they didn't got if from yellow and you don't have a source then the study is false by default.
    Not true. That assumes that those ARE the only sources. They are not, they are just the sources that are public. We know that there are far more records than that, at least in the US.

Even if I would have agreed with you that I definitely am not and based on that study and with a 100% Yellow we would have.
    Sure, except that you are still saying that the 6.6 are deaths, which they are explicitly NOT. That's hospitalizations.

That would be from one symptom of a super excessive low with 100 Yellows that the scientist allegedly got. We know that the symptom on the other vaccines is way worse so way worse isn't at least double?
    So (6*2) + 6 = 18 deaths per 1 mil. And for eeeeevery other death cause of vax, how much is it? We know of tens or even thousand death variations some high some low. So how much we wand to add?
    Should we add, I dooon't know lets go with you "logic" with 1 per mil, that inexcusable nowhere to be found logic and add the same amount of 18, so 18+18 = 36

But that's just making up numbers. Even if you took your mistaken 6 and made that a more reasonable 1, the things you add to it are more than a bit dubious. You talk about 'tens or even thousand death variations', but how about 0? How does 0 work for you? In fact, we've only heard of ONE cause of death attributed to vaccinations, and that's the blood clots. To suggest that there are tens or even thousands when we don't know of more than 2, is one HUGE jump. There IS a second one, but it doesn't appear to have much of a death rate associated with it (and then there's the 'sore arm', which has no death rate associated with it).

Please be caution that I took you logic of 1 per mil, so I took the absolute low nowhere to be found logic and with 100 Yellows.
    So that nowhere to be found logic still counts more victims from what they are giving out. Again that 1 out of million nowhere to be found logic.
    I hope I have now laid it out clearly, but just to summarize: 6.6 per million is hospitalizations, not deaths, according to the article I linked to. The death rate isn't known, but since the cause of the hospitalizations is so readily treatable, it should be TINY. It is probably well below 1 per million, but since we don't know (I know of two people who ended up in the hospital due to blood clots, and both are fine, though their cause of blood clots was not COVID related in any way), then saying 1 per million is just so that the actual case is almost certainly better than that.
    If you would be so kind and grand me a favor of 2 deaths per 1 million and inflating the numbers by 2 then how much would be?
    How much would what be?

P.S. Please don't ask about the Yellow cards again, I'm beginning to turn Yellow myself.
    Well, since you explained it this time, I at least know what you are talking about, now. I have no idea whether or not it suffers from the same problem that VAERS suffers from, but at least I know what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    This reminds me of the old vegan propaganda that "meat rots in the colon." This was disproven long ago, but they still enjoy spreading the myth to help justify and promote their pet quirk.
    Do you remember the line from Beverley Hills Cop where the one detective says something to the other along the lines of how many pounds of undigested red meat are found in a person's colon by some age?

Yeah, it's not true, but it's a LOT of fun.

Of course they couldn't have gone with MHRA because as I've said they would have stopped vax immediately. So they got if from yellows. If they didn't got if from yellow and you don't have a source then the study is false by default.

So Yellow card as I've said are low in some countries higher in others but the percentage of 30% is an excessive high but I just left it as excessive high just to be nice.
    From that percentage we get the number. If Yellows where filled by everybody then the 100% would be the 66 out of 10 mil, of course just from one symptom and 2 vaccines on that symptom.

If you should be so kind and grand me you posted study of 6,6 deaths per 1 million how much it would be? If you say that patience may make it alive you then got 3,3 factor out of one million so how much would it be?
    So either declare the study false or do the math.

And again. This is ridiculously low as I delved (is that the correct word) into your numbers.

So with a billion people getting vaccinated there *could* be a direct cause of 36,000 deaths. Recent studies in the UK https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_34.pdf indicate that the vaccines have already saved almost 3 times (2.84 times for the lowest figure) than your figure alone. That is in a country will a population considerably less than a billion (approx 66 million). So I am not entirely sure what your figures are trying to prove, people who take a vaccine are less likely to die from covid than the pro-death vaccine avoiders?

King of sapila

And yet you keep adding number out of nowhere. I took you excessive logic I lowered it more I lowered the other deaths more I did everything I could to lower it down and you now want to go with zero? Are you serious? I for once know cases on public government media of vax deaths. We got 5 mil + vax and the cases shown are way higher of the low 38 I posted and that is for 5 mil, on public government media for the cases that are not hidden by them.If they give you the numbers you say in USA then you got it much worst than us public media wise. If as you say we got not much of death rate then we should start inflating the numbers on other countries by far. The study get the sources from somewhere, OK, look I know, I also don't like chasing down the sources so I won't bother you with that.

But I should stop since this is like getting a blind man to the shooting range. He will shoot high he will shot low he will shot his foot he will never admit that he cannot shoot. The only time we will admit it will be when when he hits a bullseye. So I'm made my point and I'm ending it now. Whoever wants to agree , agree, whoever not want to agree, will not agree, continuing is pointless but it was an enjoyable fight

I got nothing to say plausi. You saw the 36.000 death and delved in. How about the high of the excessive low of 280.000 deaths? That is acceptable also? More deaths on a vaccine of the FLUE than all the deaths of all vaccines combinesd for the last 30 years?

I would also like to say that I neglected a little of my job today morning writing this. I did that because despite of the "fight" with Shaggy I always enjoy our conversations. I got much respect for him, apart from the programming skills, that means squat to me, but as a person I respect him. I also like plausi posts and every other people that may disagree with me but they make a good point. I'm also very fond of dilettante I enjoy almost every comment he makes out but of course, since we have met, I'm very fond of Funky and consider him a pal. And with that "licking" of people here I end the vax count fight. Unless anyone has something else to add...

King of sapila

Something more for Shaggy here. Here is a report that escaped the Australia department of health. Show hundred of different death reasons so rest assure I was not making this out of my mind. This is something like Yellow cards for Australia that they have vaxed 38,8%. I'm expecting an apology now.....
    Nah but don't bash me so much, as you can see I'm not making things out of my mind.

https://www.makeleio.gr/wp-content/u...0887707031.pdf .

I have the list on my desktop in case they put it down.
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 6th, 2021 at 03:35 PM.

Something more for Shaggy here. Here is a report that escaped the Australia department of health. Show hundred of different death reasons so rest assure I was not making this out of my mind. This is something like Yellow cards for Australia that they have vaxed 38,8%. I'm expecting an apology now.....
    Nah but don't bash me so much, as you can see I'm not making things out of my mind.

https://www.makeleio.gr/wp-content/u...0887707031.pdf .

I have the list on my desktop in case they put it down.
    And on page 3 of that report it says
    Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 448
    (These reports of death may or may not have been a result of taking a medicine)
    On page 3, 4, and every single other page....
    The TGA uses adverse event reports to identify when a safety issue may be present. An adverse event report does not
    mean that the medicine is the cause of the adverse event.
    So the report you have linked to explicitly states there isn't a direct cause and effect that can be drawn from those figures.

King of sapila

Yes I won't argue with that, these as I've said are the Yellows there but are filled of possible cases. That is what a yellow do and of course very low reports are putted in.
    That's why I said it is for Shaggy, to show that there are other possible reasons that I used when I did the extremely low count on Yellows and also to explain the Yellows better. I wasn't trying to start arguing again, as I've said it is what it is.

King of sapila

So, I'm trying to add an appointment to the gym as I haven't been there for months. The page keeps erroring out and now when I get in my account is blocked.
    I want to ask if Yava gyms are a thing in USA also and that bad of inet design?

And yet you keep adding number out of nowhere. I took you excessive logic I lowered it more I lowered the other deaths more I did everything I could to lower it down and you now want to go with zero?
    That zero was in response to your suggesting that there are hundreds or thousands of OTHER causes of death from vaccines. That's unsubstantiated, and really implausible.

Other than that, what numbers am I adding?

I for once know cases on public government media of vax deaths. We got 5 mil + vax and the cases shown are way higher of the low 38 I posted and that is for 5 mil, on public government media for the cases that are not hidden by them.
    Yeah? Show it. You said you couldn't find those numbers. You also have stated repeatedly that you don't trust official numbers. So, show your work.
    But I should stop since this is like getting a blind man to the shooting range. He will shoot high he will shot low he will shot his foot he will never admit that he cannot shoot. The only time we will admit it will be when when he hits a bullseye. So I'm made my point and I'm ending it now. Whoever wants to agree , agree, whoever not want to agree, will not agree, continuing is pointless but it was an enjoyable fight
    Except that you didn't make any point. You used bad math to come up with a figure that is clearly wrong, then suggested that you have some knowledge of a large number of deaths, which you need to substantiate.
    I got nothing to say plausi. You saw the 36.000 death and delved in. How about the high of the excessive low of 280.000 deaths? That is acceptable also? More deaths on a vaccine of the FLUE than all the deaths of all vaccines combinesd for the last 30 years?
    Only because you used faulty math to get to those figures.
    I would also like to say that I neglected a little of my job today morning writing this.
    It's a holiday in the US. We don't get much to celebrate, in that area, so we have to make the most of what holidays we get. I'm taking half of tomorrow off, as well, because I'm headed out into the wilderness for the rest of the week, including Saturday. Even with half of tomorrow off, it will be a long week. At least the weather is looking excellent. We're walking up streams. We've been snowed on, on this trip, so having warm weather will be much nicer.

So, I'm trying to add an appointment to the gym as I haven't been there for months. The page keeps erroring out and now when I get in my account is blocked.
    I want to ask if Yava gyms are a thing in USA also and that bad of inet design?
    Never heard of that one, so I'd say no. Perhaps on the East coast, though. That's where most of our population is, so if any company wants to see whether they can make a go of it, they tend to start on the coasts, not in the wilderness as I am.

I happen to have a community recreation center about a mile from my house. They have a pretty complete gym, with weights, lots of treadmills, basketball courts, racquetball courts, a climbing wall, bouldering wall, a few pools, and so on. Cheaper than a commercial gym, too, and I can walk to it.

I didn't go from the time COVID set in until last June. I'm just getting back into it, now. Those first few days, I was mighty sore.

King of sapila

I just show the 100 other causes pdf , as for Greece it is on government media , I wont go on getting every case safari. You either trust me or not.
    As I've said I'm ending it from my part. We have great weather also them fake media meteo service () said rains all week but in Athens I'm burning up. Can wait to get back to Evia! You go your mountain hike I go my seaside swims
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 6th, 2021 at 04:05 PM.

King of sapila

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Never heard of that one, so I'd say no. Perhaps on the East coast, though. That's where most of our population is, so if any company wants to see whether they can make a go of it, they tend to start on the coasts, not in the wilderness as I am.

I happen to have a community recreation center about a mile from my house. They have a pretty complete gym, with weights, lots of treadmills, basketball courts, racquetball courts, a climbing wall, bouldering wall, a few pools, and so on. Cheaper than a commercial gym, too, and I can walk to it.

I didn't go from the time COVID set in until last June. I'm just getting back into it, now. Those first few days, I was mighty sore.
    Yes excersise is very important. I did not neglect it as I was swimming like crazy but I want to do some other exercises that you can do in the water easily.
    Can't do in the water, I meant.

Firstly it is Covid, not Flue. If you want to be taken seriously stop treating it in such a childish way, dismissing / downplaying the seriousness of Covid is pretty much the first step any anti-vaxer takes, the evidence so far completely disproves Covid has anything to do with Flu so your pathetic attempt to confuse the two just undermines anything you say. I assume you think you are being witty by using a word that is *almost* flu but it just comes across as deliberately trying to confuse the narrative.

Secondly you have not actually proved any of the numbers you are claiming. Your maths is suspect to say the least.

You are confusing simple facts like "people who have had the vaccine and died" with "people who have died from the vaccine", you may as well treat "people who own shoes and have died" to be the same as "people who have died from shoes". On more than one occasion in this very thread you have linked to reports that state the number of deaths cannot be treated as being caused by the vaccines, yet you act as if the reports are saying that the vaccines killed them.

Even 280,000 deaths in a billion is better than the rate of deaths in the non-vaccinated. USA has already suffered over 600,000 deaths and they are only about 350 million. Even your worse case numbers of 280,000 per billion are considerably worse than just doubling the USA figures for deaths.

Add to that the fact that the statistics on deaths aren't the full story. Covid can have long term implications for the survivors that could have been prevented by the vaccine. People who will happily refuse the vaccine are then happily using more expensive and time consuming medical intervention to survive catching Covid. This is impacting the health of the other citizens who are having surgery delayed, cancer treatments delayed, etc. Amazing how once someone has caught a life threating virus, that could have easily and cheaply been treated by a medical industry they don't trust, they are suddenly willing to accept a more expensive and potentially less effective treatment from the exact same industry.

King of sapila

That was the case. To show numbers based on the absolute low that Shaggy gave of the deaths(1 per mil). I highly dispute that number for once based on Greek deaths but for the sake of conversation I used it with an absolute low on vaccine deaths.I'm sorry if you don't like.

That's what the Yellows are, not all people die from yellows. They are taken into study.I'm mot confusing anything.
    280.000 deaths vs 600.000 sure seems tempting but they don't balance my friend they add up. But 280.000 if proved will cause the immediate stop of the vaccination even if you think the numbers are tolerable that are not since it's all the reported deaths of all the vaccines other than covid for 30 years.

I am using Flue right from the beginning so I ain't gonna change regardless of how many times you ask me to plus I like to irritate you

Right, we went back again so yeah I'm off....

That was the case. To show numbers based on the absolute low that Shaggy gave of the deaths(1 per mil). I highly dispute that number for once based on Greek deaths but for the sake of conversation I used it with an absolute low on vaccine deaths.I'm sorry if you don't like.

That's what the Yellows are, not all people die from yellows. They are taken into study.I'm mot confusing anything.
    280.000 deaths vs 600.000 sure seems tempting but they don't balance my friend they add up. But 280.000 if proved will cause the immediate stop of the vaccination even if you think the numbers are tolerable that are not since it's all the reported deaths of all the vaccines other than covid for 30 years.

I am using Flue right from the beginning so I ain't gonna change regardless of how many times you ask me to plus I like to irritate you

Right, we went back again so yeah I'm off....
    280,000 per billion compared to 600,000 per 350 million, despite the fact the number 280,000 doesn't seem to have any basis in reality.

Do you have [ab]any[/b] actual data that proves the vaccine has directly caused any deaths? If not you are passing speculation and false reporting off as fact.

In the UK https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...ukandworldwide reports that 0 deaths have been caused when over 91M vaccinations have been performed. So if we use those numbers instead of yours
    we would get something closer to

1 mil vaccinated adults = 0 confirmed deaths
    10 mil vaccinated adults = 0 confirmed deaths
    100 mil vaccinated adults = 0 confirmed deaths

which seems a reasonable number to me.

Also USA https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...se-events.html - despite possible concerns, no confirmed deaths from Covid vaccines. If you dig further in the USA there is this https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2779731 report which says there is a plausible link between death by blood clots and a specific vaccine. Not a confirmed link however. Even if all three deaths are linked to the vaccine, has USA has administered doses to 187 million people, that gives numbers far lower than yours with a possible death rate of 3 per 187 million or about 2 per 100 million. Still far lower than 280,000 per 100 million you are claiming.

I can't find any online reports for deaths caused by Covid vaccines in Greece either, so unless you have some actual facts and figures for
    I highly dispute that number for once based on Greek deaths
    I am assuming they are in line with the rest of the world and either non-existent or unproven.

If you have reputable sources for your facts and figures then please share them, otherwise just admit the numbers you are using have no basis in reality and are just another anti-vax propaganda ploy. Along with Flue, vaxbabies etc. I assume you also refer to other forms of life preservation in the same way... Seat-belt-babies, hygiene-babies, receiving-life-saving-medical-treatment-babies, etc. or is it just people wanting to get vaccinated as a way of protecting themselves you have an issue with?

King of sapila

Yes zero deaths. Dream on and good day.

Yes zero deaths. Dream on and good day.
    I applaud you efforts in proving your case with statistics and evidence.

King of sapila

My effort to prove what? There hasn't been any to slim cases that the institutes would say that it is 100% confirmed vaccine death. Even if death comes 15 minutes after the vaccine they put it on "probable cases" because they still don't know how the vaccine behaves after, just speculate, so your case is probably zero deaths my case is probably 280.000 deaths at the very minimum.

But your 280,000 is extrapolation based off of dubious data. While you pretty much HAVE to extrapolate, since there is no data to work on, you appear to have started with an outcome and made the data fit that. I was basing my numbers on what I found. We know about the blood clots, we also have a rate for that. What we do NOT have is the fatality rate for the hospitalization rate. If N people get hospitalized for blood clots, how many die? I kind of expect that we can't answer that question. I could explain why, but it would get kind of technical and lengthy, so I'll pass unless somebody would like to hear. Because of that, I took an estimate based on the fact that blood clots are so readily treatable. Saying that 10% die would be pretty excessive for something so treatable, so I was using that. The result was that it couldn't be more than 1 person in one million based on the best data we have and some 'worst case' estimates. Most likely, it is quite a bit lower than that, but at worst it is 1 per million.

Now, you feel that there are other causes of death, which is true. There is a larger percentage that have allergic reactions. According to the CDC, the incidence is 11 per million for anaphylactic reactions:

https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/70/...%20vaccination.

Note that of these, there were 0 deaths reported. Of the non-anaphylactic reactions, the vast majority were not serious, and there also appear to be no deaths from those, either.

Those are your yellow cards, though. So, when you estimate that a large percentage of those yellow cards are actually deaths, the best evidence I can find is that the number of yellow cards that are actually deaths is far below 1%.

That's the problem I have with your numbers: Whenever I go looking, the data doesn't back your assumptions.

King of sapila

I have not problem with that but from various doctors I am listening and posted on links here and from nobel or top professors there is the opposite opinion that the excessive deaths are higher than what they come out.
    You may dispute them and that is fine , I dispute the opposite side but even, if the trough is somewhere in the middle then deaths are on the high end of my scale.
    You went on saying that the possible deaths causes by vaccine are all possible causes so there is no deaths. Well I have the right to say that the possible causes of death are all mortal so my calculations are wrong. I mean they are wrong because I needed to raise the death scale.
    Even so and from the government media worldwide we have 10 -20.000 deaths by vaccine. So again from government media so PlausiblyDamp saying Plausiblyzero is not valid.

Edit: the 10 - 20.00 was by your posts in this thread so don't tell me to post evidence. I can't go find 100 pages but anyone with the patience may well do so.

Uhhh...I'm not sure I understood much of any of that, but 10-20,000 deaths sounds reasonable to me. I would guess that the deaths attributable to the vaccines fall somewhere in there...as long as you only count Pfizer, Moderna, J&J, and AstraZenaca. I wouldn't care to make any claims one way or another about the Chinese vaccines or Sputnik. So, when I talk about vaccines, it is only those four.

Still, the US has over 600,000 deaths from COVID. Even if WE have 10-20,000 deaths from vaccines, it can't even begin to compare.

King of sapila

Let me explain that these calculations are for systemic sources as I've said I don't share those opinions as, as I've said and shown in the past there are other non systemic opinions that will add one or 2 zeros to the number so I guess we can only speculate. That was the initial argument I made as I've said let's do an "experiment".
    But even if the truth is somewhere in the middle it's horrible.

The truth is horrible anyways. We have 600,000+ dead, and the ones who are dying now don't have to be.

PowerPoster

In my neighborhood we have noticed that FRS (Family Radio Service) chatter has been way down the past two years.

Most of us are or used to be fishermen, campers, hikers, etc. so we all have these license-free radios (even the two radio amateurs). So they tend to get a lot of local use whenever a few people get the old "neighborhood watch" bug up their butts. Several of us tend to keep them on scanning constantly since we have rechargeable units and a few of us broke them out for chitchat when our pandemic lockdowns and distancing began.

We get the odd commercial user traffic (gypsy lawn boys, handymen, apartment complex and golf course operations) and a lot of kids being noisy now and then. But we've noticed almost all of that has dried up in recent times.

Seems odd. Maybe everyone is doling out cellphones to kids now? A sign of some sort of cultural shift?

Even the really cheap ones for kids are far better than before, and for $25 you can get a unit putting out close to the full 0.5/2 watts instead of a quarter of that. Some are even "tri-powered" taking 3 rechargeable NiMH AAs, alkaline AAs, or a Li-Ion pack.

Perhaps this is a case of a technology that has outlived its usefulness for most people including kids?

King of sapila

Apart from that and what I will write down is only my opinion so don't ask for proof.
    I believe that now that the smoke has gone down and we can see more clearly, the best thing we could have done in the beginning to prevent deaths, from covid and in general, is, NOTHING,
    or the measures we would have been taken for flu, without doing the flu vaccine (that most of us never do it anyhow).

The first reaction on covid was panic, I saw it on the first pages here, people getting panicked that led many to rush to the hospital for examination. That was a fatal mistake, they would flueaze between them and also the combination of covid and in hospital viruses where proven fatal. Also doctors not knowing exactly how and what the flue thing was they where giving wrong procedures on hospitalization, so they may have made matters worse with the drugs administered.

The second mistake was the lockdown. We would never have had a lockdown, it has been proven inefficient by default, see Sweden, that never had a lockdown and has almost the same death count as Greece (kinda same population measurement). What we did there was bringing a lot of other psyco issues out so we saw a rise on the suicides and also the lack of exercise added to the death count as many people need to exercise p.e. for the heart.
    The lockdown also lead to a decrease of the economy and thus poverty and thus more deaths as a high factor of deaths is poverty.
    Also raising the lockdown lead all the people pack to the clubs or taverns or whatever because they haven't done anything for a year so more packed in crowded places.

The third mistake was masks outdoors. That does nothing an masks after 2 hours start to create bacteria...You...Do changed your mask after every 2 hours right?
    Also masks work from in to out, so if someone had covid you where not protected. I am talking for the standard mask, also some materials on them are questionable.

The fourth was neglecting and canceling surgeries. Due to covid and covid wings blocks, that decreased dramatically so surgeries for other causes where put on hold.

The fifth mistake, although I'm against, where the vaccination directives. You where lead to believe that if you vaccinated you where free to go out without any more protection and do the limbo. Covid will spread , vaccines do nothing for that, they only supposedly make you pass covid with less issues. Supposedly as we discussed in previous posts.

The sixth mistake was the vaccines. That, we talked about. They either did little and a lot of damage or did help but only on people on higher ages. Lower ages had no reason to vaccinate.
    But since we have doubts on this subject I will leave it as sixth with an asterisk.

The seventh mistake was the world cup. No need to explain.

The eighth mistake was that countries (including Greece) are mandating the vaccine or people are in danger of getting fired. We did that (well the dictator) with our medical personel so important positions where left uncovered.

The ninth mistake was adding panic to panic. We where adding the death count of covid to people that died from covid or with covid. That lead people that had p.e. brain issues to be added to covid etc. That is officially been admitted by our crisis ministry lead epidemiologist on it's official media reporting. I don't know what other countries did but I don't think that puny little man could have taken the order by himself, it must have been dictated to more countries as well. So more questionable death counts more panic more measures.
    Here is him admitting it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4BGMn3Xg2Y

The tenth mistake is that we continue spreading the panic. We still talk about lockdowns we still want to vaccinate children (omg) we still tremble in our corner, and - or, we fell the world is ours to sneeze, when vaccinated.

The eleventh mistake is that Delta is less fatal, either you like it or not, I posted links of pro vax media writing that it has not been determined if it is equally as fatal but lets not kid ourselves. So we don't need to be using step 10.
    I'm bored to re post the link when you go frenzy with delta so I will also mark this with an asterisk.

What should have been done:

1)Nothing.

2)The precautions taken for the flu would still may have been talked from the media but not with that force leading people to go bananas.
    When the vaccines where discovered they should have been administered directly to elderly and not on ages below 65 and certainly not by force.
    Also the shot should have been done when proper vaccines where out, not these Mr.Nay's and experimental 3 moths vaccines. Again, we talked about this so let's say that they should have been administered to 65+ without saying they are BS vaccines.

3)If issues where found on people the state should have boosted the family doctors and the lockdown would have been specifical for those people and on their homes, unless the condition where found by their family doctors to be very serious , in that case , yes, hospitalization.

4)While we administer experimental vaccines like no tomorrow we should be still administering the same amount of drugs to advanced conditions. I don't see the reason why experimental vaccines are better than experimental drugs.

5)Execute almost all the politicians and journalists. That was our chance!

6)My opinion is that if we over reacted the same with a flu we would have seriously risen mortality rates.

Vacation time in one hour !!! ..............

I'm editing any mistakes as this was a long long message...
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 8th, 2021 at 09:31 AM. Reason: flue floubity flue corrections

Apart from that and what I will write down is only my opinion so don't ask for proof.
    I believe that now that the smoke has gone down and we can see more clearly, the best thing we could have done in the beginning to prevent deaths, from covid and in general, is, NOTHING,
    or the measures we would have been taken for flu, without doing the flu vaccine (that most of us never do it anyhow).

The first reaction on covid was panic, I saw it on the first pages here, people getting panicked that led many to rush to the hospital for examination. That was a fatal mistake, they would flueaze between them and also the combination of covid and in hospital viruses where proven fatal. Also doctors not knowing exactly how and what the flue thing was they where giving wrong procedures on hospitalization, so they may have made matters worse with the drugs administered.

The second mistake was the lockdown. We would never have had a lockdown, it has been proven inefficient by default, see Sweden, that never had a lockdown and has almost the same death count as Greece (kinda same population measurement). What we did there was bringing a lot of other psyco issues out so we saw a rise on the suicides and also the lack of exercise added to the death count as many people need to exercise p.e. for the heart.
    The lockdown also lead to a decrease of the economy and thus poverty and thus more deaths as a high factor of deaths is poverty.
    Also raising the lockdown lead all the people pack to the clubs or taverns or whatever because they haven't done anything for a year so more packed in crowded places.

The third mistake was masks outdoors. That does nothing an masks after 2 hours start to create bacteria...You...Do changed your mask after every 2 hours right?
    Also masks work from in to out, so if someone had covid you where not protected. I am talking for the standard mask, also some materials on them are questionable.

The fourth was neglecting and canceling surgeries. Due to covid and covid wings blocks, that decreased dramatically so surgeries for other causes where put on hold.

The fifth mistake, although I'm against, where the vaccination directives. You where lead to believe that if you vaccinated you where free to go out without any more protection and do the limbo. Covid will spread , vaccines do nothing for that, they only supposedly make you pass covid with less issues. Supposedly as we discussed in previous posts.

The sixth mistake was the vaccines. That, we talked about. They either did little and a lot of damage or did help but only on people on higher ages. Lower ages had no reason to vaccinate.
    But since we have doubts on this subject I will leave it as sixth with an asterisk.

The seventh mistake was the world cup. No need to explain.

The eighth mistake was that countries (including Greece) are mandating the vaccine or people are in danger of getting fired. We did that (well the dictator) with our medical personel so important positions where left uncovered.

The ninth mistake was adding panic to panic. We where adding the death count of covid to people that died from covid or with covid. That lead people that had p.e. brain issues to be added to covid etc. That is officially been admitted by our crisis ministry lead epidemiologist on it's official media reporting. I don't know what other countries did but I don't think that puny little man could have taken the order by himself, it must have been dictated to more countries as well. So more questionable death counts more panic more measures.
    Here is him admitting it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4BGMn3Xg2Y

The tenth mistake is that we continue spreading the panic. We still talk about lockdowns we still want to vaccinate children (omg) we still tremble in our corner, and - or, we fell the world is ours to sneeze, when vaccinated.

The eleventh mistake is that Delta is less fatal, either you like it or not, I posted links of pro vax media writing that it has not been determined if it is equally as fatal but lets not kid ourselves. So we don't need to be using step 10.
    I'm bored to re post the link when you go frenzy with delta so I will also mark this with an asterisk.

What should have been done:

1)Nothing.

2)The precautions taken for the flu would still may have been talked from the media but not with that force leading people to go bananas.
    When the vaccines where discovered they should have been administered directly to elderly and not on ages below 65 and certainly not by force.
    Also the shot should have been done when proper vaccines where out, not these Mr.Nay's and experimental 3 moths vaccines. Again, we talked about this so let's say that they should have been administered to 65+ without saying they are BS vaccines.

3)If issues where found on people the state should have boosted the family doctors and the lockdown would have been specifical for those people and on their homes, unless the condition where found by their family doctors to be very serious , in that case , yes, hospitalization.

4)While we administer experimental vaccines like no tomorrow we should be still administering the same amount of drugs to advanced conditions. I don't see the reason why experimental vaccines are better than experimental drugs.

5)Execute almost all the politicians and journalists. That was our chance!

6)My opinion is that if we over reacted the same with a flu we would have seriously risen mortality rates.

Vacation time in one hour !!! ..............

I'm editing any mistakes as this was a long long message...

Bump
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

PowerPoster

Do nothing is your solution. Brilliant.

The US daily COVID deaths were 3,400+ a day before the vaccine became widely available. Then the daily death rate steadily dropped till in July it was just @ 250 deaths a day.

Then the Delta Variant hit, now the daily deaths are steadily rising again, the hospitals are full of people that "did nothing". The unvaccinated. A study shows the unvaccinated are 29 times more likely to be hospitalized compared to the vaccinated. https://www.cnbc.com/2021/08/24/cdc-...ith-covid.html

So, "do nothing " Brilliant.
    Last edited by wes4dbt; Sep 8th, 2021 at 09:24 PM.

Page 79 of 137 FirstFirst ... 29697677787980818289129 ... LastLast