Page 83 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693133 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,320 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

King of sapila

Re: [RESOLVED] Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

So I'm returning to the authentic thread not the wannabe one.
    I'm a little confused with the UK government official covid report of 17 September.

https://assets.publishing.service.go...O0s1hoqemRS8RE

Page 19-20.

It shows that from all 2,542 death cases, 1616 vaccinated died, 722 unvaccinated died and 41 have not been specified yet.
    I'm I reading something wrong here?
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    It shows that from all 2,542 death cases, 1616 vaccinated died, 722 unvaccinated died and 41 have not been specified yet.
    I'm I reading something wrong here?
    Binary thinking + (whatever the opposite of cherry picking is OR wilful ignorance) = what's wrong here.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by jpbro View Post
    Binary thinking + (whatever the opposite of cherry picking is OR wilful ignorance) = what's wrong here.
    I'm not sure here, who's cherry-picking though, since the hard numbers are as lined out in this document:
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf
    (Table 4 ... a and b)

Here is the hard data for one age-group out of Table 4 b (people >= 80):
    - total amount of covid-deaths: 1745 (within the time-interval of [2021-08-23 to 2021-09-19])
    - unvaccinated among them: 211
    - already vaccinated with the second shot (>=14 days before death): 1472

As said, these numbers are just "hard, official data" over a quite recent 4-week-period -
    and not interpreted in any way (yet).

So, can somebody who's not cherry-picking please explain these hard numbers to me
    (I've picked the "age>=80" group deliberately, because this group is the one with the highest risk -
    and is therefore also the group where I thought that vaccination-percentages were "higher than normal" ... at least > 50%).

Olaf

King of sapila

Another interesting table is the one that shows that Delta is 3 times lower on mortality than Alpha. Granted we don't have a yearly chart so we can see the evolution of Delta deaths over months, that would be real interesting, or I'm blind as usual an I don't see it in there.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

@Olaf, the problem is that your comparing actual numbers of cases but not accounting for the populations of the examined groups. Over here the vast majority of people are vaccinated which inevitably pushes up the total number of cases in that group.

What you should be looking at is the rate of infections per 100,000 population (the last two columns in the table) which clearly shows you are roughly 3 times as likely to be infected if you are unvaccinated.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    @Olaf, the problem is that your comparing actual numbers of cases
    but not accounting for the populations of the examined groups.
    Yes, I was (without interpretation) just listing the currrent absolute numbers.

Which (IMO) at least contradicts the statement (how it is made currently in germany),
    that "the intensive-care-units these days are nearly completely occupied by the unvaccinated".

What you should be looking at is the rate of infections per 100,000 population...
    Yes, I'm aware of that - but looking into said columns in table 2 of the link I've posted,
    there's another thing:

If you're over 40 and among the group of the unvaccinated,
    the chance to get infected with covid in the UK is roughly 30%-50% less (compared to the group of vaccinated people).

This kind of contradicts the statement: "Vaccination will reduce your risk of infection".

And it also strongly supports my thesis, that the virus is currently spread mainly by (and among) the vaccinated.
    What we hear from the media (at least in germany) currently, is the opposite.

Olaf

Which (IMO) at least contradicts the statement (how it is made currently in germany),
    that "the intensive-care-units these days are nearly completely occupied by the unvaccinated".
    That statement isn't being made though. At least, not in the UK where we have high vaccination rates. It may be being made elsewhere (I've certainly heard that from the US) but you really need to supply data from those countries if you want to make that argument.

If you're over 40 and among the group of the unvaccinated,
    the chance to get infected with covid in the UK is roughly 30%-50% less (compared to the group of vaccinated people)
    1. you've cherry picked a single datapoint and disregarded the rest of the data which tells a different story.
    2. you cherry picked it from a table which carries the following caveat: "Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators and
    should be interpreted with extra caution."
    3. That table has no quantifier for the viral load - in other words, it says nothing about either the severity of the infection or the resultant transmissibility.

my thesis, that the virus is currently spread mainly by (and among) the vaccinated.
    If that's true (and I really don't feel your data backs that up - you're not even using data relating to the country you're discussing) it's to do with the number of unvaccinated people, not the infectious risk they individually represent. In other words, we'd still be better served if the unvaccinated went and got their jab.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

That statement isn't being made though. At least, not in the UK where we have high vaccination rates. It may be being made elsewhere (I've certainly heard that from the US) but you really need to supply data from those countries if you want to make that argument.
    Yes, that statement is being made a LOT in the US, but our vaccination rates are highly variable. You hear that statement plenty in Idaho, but we have one of the lowest vaccination rates in the country. This spring, I think I predicted that we'd barely make it to 40%, which turned out to be optimistic. Rates have picked up a bit, but we're only a bit over 41%.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

1. you've cherry picked a single datapoint and disregarded the rest of the data which tells a different story.
    Nope, with my "over 40" statement I've covered already "5 out of 8" of the available age-groups
    (which do represent a not insignificant part of the populace).

Only for the remaining 3 (30-39, 18-29, below 18), the factors point into the other direction:
    1.2, 2, ~4 respectively.

My guess here is "significant undertesting of the vaccinated, the younger they are".
    (because the dead-risk is still significantly higher in the "older groups").

I mean, you said it yourself:

"Interpretation of the case rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated population is particularly susceptible to changes in denominators..."
    In germany you don't have to test anymore, as soon as you're vaccinated -
    not sure about the UK.

Olaf

King of sapila

Yes UK has 66 millions and the vaxbies are 50 millions roughly.
    So in the next few week this "poem" of unvaxbies spreading and dying between each other will cease to exist as we will be talking about a fully vaxed nation.
    I have patience. Currently I don't even have to skip systemic media to get the info. It's getting worse and worse for the vaccinated.
    Delta mortality case claim of most of the people here that it is high or as high as alpha is gone. So strike one. The funny thing is that the vaccine was made for alpha but using it, the alpha mortality is over the top of delta. Or, by accident the vaccine covers more Delta cases than alpha, lol, I should be expecting to read that.

To be frank, I think medical companies don't give a rats a$$ right now about the covid rates. They have sold a vast amount, business as usual, so they will only pay up researches to show that they are not that lethal or cover up lethality. That is why many general reports slip by so easy but only a few will slip for vax deaths. I may be wrong on that of course but a little more patience and will see.

Now I'm furious! We haven't had any rain here from May! I'm forced to continue my vacations but at least I'm working full the week to come, putted on the schedule to work next week.
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 26th, 2021 at 11:12 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidt View Post
    I'm not sure here, who's cherry-picking though, since the hard numbers are as lined out in this document:
    https://assets.publishing.service.go..._-_week_38.pdf
    (Table 4 ... a and b)

Here is the hard data for one age-group out of Table 4 b (people >= 80):
    - total amount of covid-deaths: 1745 (within the time-interval of [2021-08-23 to 2021-09-19])
    - unvaccinated among them: 211
    - already vaccinated with the second shot (>=14 days before death): 1472

As said, these numbers are just "hard, official data" over a quite recent 4-week-period -
    and not interpreted in any way (yet).

So, can somebody who's not cherry-picking please explain these hard numbers to me
    (I've picked the "age>=80" group deliberately, because this group is the one with the highest risk -
    and is therefore also the group where I thought that vaccination-percentages were "higher than normal" ... at least > 50%).

Olaf
    I'll start by saying I'm not a virologist, scientist, or involved in any way with serious data analysis, so take what I say with a grain of salt. Here's my hunch. Of the people 80+ who died COVID+ most of them have comorbidities, and most of them are vaccinated. How many of them died of COVID vs. with COVID? Say there are 100,000 people of which 95% are vaccinated. So 1472 of 95,000 died. 5% aren't vaccinated (or 5,000 people) of which 211 died. That's ~1.5% vs. ~4.2% death rate, which I think is significant if my numbers and hunches are correct.

PowerPoster

Where I live, the messaging has been that even if you are vaccinated, you can still get and transmit the virus. However, if you are vaccinated and you catch COVID, your symptoms will (in all likelihood) be milder than if you were to catch it unvaccinated. Regardless of vaccination status, we are still wearing masks indoors at stores, places of work, doctor's offices, etc... There are also restrictions on the number of people that can enter stores, and we are also maintaining social distancing of ~2metres in line-ups/queues, and in most social settings as much as possible. Of course, this is sometimes very difficult or impossible, but most people try to limit close contact. Most businesses where employees can work from home, are working from home.

In the province where I live (population ~15million), >80% of people eligible to get the vaccine have done so. Eligible population here is anyone age 12+. For the total population (incuding ineligible), >70% are fully vaccinated. So a pretty high vaccination rate overall. In my experience, people who are vaccinated are also those who are taking the rules about masks/social distancing/limited unnecessary contact the most seriously. It's the unvaccinated minority that is more likely to be anti-mask, anti-lockdown, anti-measures of any kind. They are a small but vocal group, but in my immediate neighbourhood I've been lucky enough to avoid them as almost everyone around here is committed to seeing this thing through as safely as possible.

That's not to say most of us aren't tired of the whole thing. I've definitely noticed increasing pandemic fatigue around here (myself included), but thankfully there are encouraging signs that our efforts and sacrifices are having a positive effect. Hospitalizations/ICU numbers are stable or dropping, even a few weeks after re-opening all shops & schools for indoor use. This is something that went very poorly last year without a vaccine around to help as ICU counts quickly shot that time.

Another province in my country has been much more anti-vax/anti-mask/anti-lockdown, and they are now seeing a surge in cases after throwing everything wide open in the summer. This province has about 1/3 the population of mine, but 2x the # of COVID cases. They have ~3x the number of COVID+ people in the hospital and ~1.5x the number of COVID+ people in the ICU.

Back to my province, the most recent stats for # of COVID+ cases for those aged 12+/100,000 population is 9.33 unvaccinated, 5.36 partially vaccinated, and 1.47 fully-vaccinated.

That tells me all I need to know. Getting vaccinated + maintaining as much social distancing as possible is the best way to bring this thing to an end. Once enough people are vaccinated, the social distancing won't be necessary. Sure, you may get/transmit COVID, but it probably won't be that bad (new variants not-withstanding). There won't be enough people hospitalized or in the ICU to break the health care system - something that would have knock-on effects that should concern everyone regardless of whether they are concerned about COVID specific health problems or not.

King of sapila

<50 can pretty much get await either way if they are healthy and not have additional issues and possibly through 65- 70.
    I don't really need to do calculations since as I've said the data is getting out, slowly, but it's getting out. So I wait patiently.
    Either way from what I see most of your countries are highly vaccinated, so don't worry you are pretty safe now, right?
    (with the exception of US, frankly I'm so confused of what is going on over there so any speculation or examples are pointless)

(with the exception of US, frankly I'm so confused of what is going on over there so any speculation or examples are pointless)
    Yeah, no kidding. I live here and don't understand it.

In Idaho, what you are seeing is a state with very little vaccination that is trying to pretend that it is fully vaccinated. You might say this is the, "ignore it and maybe it will go away" approach. We have pretty good health care, a small and largely spread out population, and near zero concessions to the virus, currently. Masking, social distancing, and most other measures just aren't happening. Some larger activities are being restricted in some ways, but most of the state doesn't have enough people to have gatherings large enough for anybody to notice.

Other parts of the country are dealing with things in other ways. That might be the key to the US: We're a patchwork, with states all largely free to do as they please, and cities often being allowed to also chart their own course even independent of the states.

Yes, that statement is being made a LOT in the US
    ... but not in the UK where the cited data is from. My point was that citing UK data does not support or oppose German (or US) messaging. That would require German (or US) data.

In germany you don't have to test anymore, as soon as you're vaccinated -
    not sure about the UK.
    We don't have to test at all. If you have symptoms you're expected to book a test but it's not enforced. The only area I'm aware of where testing has been enforced has been for travel and that's been patchy. There tends to be quite alot of voluntary testing e.g before people go into an office or go to a shared social event but that's all home tests and isn't recorded.

But again, the UK experience really has no bearing as we're not getting the messaging you're arguing against.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Sep 27th, 2021 at 12:08 PM.

PowerPoster

I'm not terribly worried about getting COVID myself now, especially since I am vaccinated. The biggest issue is what happens to the healthcare system if the unvaccinated become an overwhelming problem. For example, AFAIK we have an ICU capacity in the 300-400 people range in my province. There are ~180 people currrently in the ICU, so we still have some capacity. However, in a population of 15million, if 10% don't get vaccinated, that's 1.5 million people. If 1% of those get COVID, that's 15,000 cases. If 1% of those require ICU, then we are now at or over ICU capacity. According to the latest data I found for my province, unvaccinated are 38x more likely to be in the ICU compared to fully vaccinated (26.59 per million population unvaccinated in ICU vs. 0.69 per million vaccinated in ICU). If the unvaccinated were fully vaccinated, that would translate to about 4 people in ICU vs. 150. Maybe 1% is too high an estimate, but it illustrates the point that there will a largely unnecessary burden placed on the healthcare system by the unvaccinated. The last time this happened, elective surgeries were cancelled since they were too risky to perform in case of complications. This means people will suffer and/or die needlessly unrelated to COVID directly. The unvaccinated that end up with COVID aren't just hurting themselves.

PowerPoster

By now just about everyone who can be convinced already has been vaccinated.

Short of herding the irresponsible into camps or chaining them in their homes we'll just have to live with the threat to public health they present.

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post

Short of herding the irresponsible into camps or chaining them in their homes we'll just have to live with the threat to public health they present.
    Well then, they should just stay at home and let the rest of us get on and live our lives.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

PowerPoster

It seems like the same people are the least likely to stay home. They are probably vastly overrepresented in the groups that gather to spew at each other in close proximity as well.

King of sapila

I got to say that gathering together and spewing at each other, I just made a picture out of it and it's hilarious.
    Other than that, you will get over it at some point.

That's what I would say, too, except that, at least in Idaho, the vaccination rate has been slowly increasing. We were following a curve that looked likely to plateau below 40%, but starting at the end of July, it inflected upwards, though only moderately. We gained about 5% of the population in two months. If that were to continue, we'd reach 70% in about 14 months...HA! Of course, we won't, as the curve is likely to bend back towards a flat line well before then.

Still, where are these people coming from? I could understand some group seeing the surge in delta cases in Idaho, or seeing the hospitals all go to emergency care protocols, but I would expect those things to cause a jump up, followed by a quick leveling off. Instead, it's a straight, if shallow, line with a higher slope than the line for the previous three months. Seems weird.

Perhaps what is happening is that a few people in the hesitant community went ahead and got the shots, then those around them realized that they didn't die, and that prompted a few more to do so, and so on.

King of sapila

Or people saw that those close to them did not die from covid and did not vax. Depends on the perspective.
    Although I would have expected people to do the vax faster before the less life threatening delta got over. By the time they decide to do the vax we would have gone to endemic.
    Even if they did the vax now the previous vaxbies would have ended the 6-9 months vaxmounity and they should have to vax again. I see A LOT of vaxed people here having second third and fourth thoughts doing it again.
    My opinion is, what is done is done. There is the stubborn 30-50% that will not vax so going in circles through the vaxed does not make sense. Unless you want to test your chances vaxing again and again and again and again and again and again and again. We supposedly need to get to 7 doses, if you believe conspiracies.

PowerPoster

Well, perhaps some of the increase in vaccination comes as people gradually realize they've already paid for it (i.e., it is "free") and will not cut into their dope and KFC or chewing tobacco and bullets budget. So when they come together to buy rolls of scratch offs at the CVS they see a small line of people waiting for something, and (being lemmings first and contrarians second) they get in it for their free stuff.

...plateau below 40%...
    OMG that's woeful. I knew the rates were low in the US but I hadn't realised how low. Our rates up at about 70% which, once you factor out children and those who cannot be vaccinated is... everyone, basically.

Let's just hope that the slowly growing percentage isn't driven by a decreasing denominator.

King of sapila

Well, perhaps some of the increase in vaccination comes as people gradually realize they've already paid for it (i.e., it is "free") and will not cut into their dope and KFC or chewing tobacco and bullets budget. So when they come together to buy rolls of scratch offs at the CVS they see a small line of people waiting for something, and (being lemmings first and contrarians second) they get in it for their free stuff.
    So? Windows 11 update will be free, will you do it?

PowerPoster

You can have mine. I don't think it works on any of my PCs.

OMG that's woeful. I knew the rates were low in the US but I hadn't realised how low. Our rates up at about 70% which, once you factor out children and those who cannot be vaccinated is... everyone, basically.

Let's just hope that the slowly growing percentage isn't driven by a decreasing denominator.
    It varies from state to state.... here in South Carolina, we only JUST passed the 50% fully vaccinated in the past week. But for a long time, we hovered around the 40% mark (in fact I think it was sub-40%).
    If you were to discount the same group from our numbers, I'm not sure what it would be... but it wouldn't surprise me that it suddenly drops.

-tg
    * I don't respond to private (PM) requests for help. It's not conducive to the general learning of others.*
    * I also don't respond to friend requests. Save a few bits and don't bother. I'll just end up rejecting anyways.*
    * How to get EFFECTIVE help: The Hitchhiker's Guide to Getting Help at VBF - Removing eels from your hovercraft *
    * How to Use Parameters * Create Disconnected ADO Recordset Clones * Set your VB6 ActiveX Compatibility * Get rid of those pesky VB Line Numbers * I swear I saved my data, where'd it run off to??? *

King of sapila

Note that as months go by vax will weaken out so you will start reverse counting the first people that did it.
    I have a question here. People that do the third dose vs people that do the 1st dose. Does people with a first dose have to do the other 2? What is the difference with 1 dose vaccinated vs 3rd dose vaccinated?

Note that as months go by vax will weaken out so you will start reverse counting the first people that did it.
    I have a question here. People that do the third dose vs people that do the 1st dose. Does people with a first dose have to do the other 2? What is the difference with 1 dose vaccinated vs 3rd dose vaccinated?
    We don't know that it will weaken. There is some evidence that a booster helps, but what we don't know is whether that is because of weakening. After all, would a third shot a month after the second be just as effective?

However, what the vaccine is doing is triggering the body to recognize the virus. So, if the effectiveness declines, then the effectiveness of recovering from the virus itself will also decline, which means that without vaccines this will NEVER go away, as people will just keep getting re-infected every year, or so.

Well, except for death, I suppose. Those who die are completely immune to the virus.

King of sapila

From what I remember only a handful of people got re infected with the same covid type, hence natural immunity if you got it then you are through.
    So the virus will go away when we get to endemic situation, well not go away but live with us like the rest of the bunch with the property's of the rest of the bunch.
    Vaccine will do absolutely nothing to get rid of the virus.
    Last edited by sapator; Sep 28th, 2021 at 09:38 AM.

King of sapila

I've gone our world in data and did a diagram on the world vs the most vaccinated countries.
    https://ibb.co/sCLDg5p

You can also add any countries there, you won't see vast differences as all the curves seems to be starting to equalize. From what I can see is the period of the vaccination there where spikes up, so, I suppose vaccines just influenced in a worse way the flue but now it's coming to a balance again. I'm curious to see what will happen with the third dose...
    Also isn't it amazing? People here where crying and tearing about India been in hell but the charts shows it on constant lows. Media propaganda, it's called media propaganda and crowd manipulation.

Vaccine will do absolutely nothing to get rid of the virus.
    The vaccine does the same thing that the infection does, without the harm. That's the way vaccines work: Show the body the attacker so that it knows what to defend against.

So, if you're thinking that seeing the actual virus is the only way to get immunity...you're going to have to explain how that happens, because it violates all that we know about how the immune system works.

King of sapila

What I mean is that vaccines will not eliminate covid. We won't get rid of the covid as we never got rid of the other covid types or flu's.
    Even systemic media proclaim that vaccines will just make you pass covid "better", not that we will develop herd immunity, that is not medically possible for those type of viruses.

Actually, it IS medically possible, but I agree that it almost certainly won't happen. If vaccines mean that death from COVID is pretty low, then we'd end up living with it. The flu kills a few tens of thousands of people a year in this country, but it's largely ignored. Yeah, we have flu shots, and sometimes they're quite effective and other times they are not, but I doubt that uptake is even 20% in the general population. I know I've only gotten one when it was convenient, so I haven't even gotten one in 20% of my years.

That last may be somewhat incorrect, because I'm not sure how many years flu shots have even been a thing. I'd guess that I had several years of living before they were a thing, and those can't be counted when evaluating my blasé attitude towards the flu shot.

PowerPoster

This is some interesting vaccination demographics,

All adults: 69 percent
    Men: 67 percent
    Women: 71 percent
    18-34: 63 percent
    35-49: 58 percent
    50-64: 71 percent
    65+: 86 percent
    Whites: 66 percent
    Blacks: 76 percent
    Latinos: 71 percent
    Urban residents: 79 percent
    Suburban residents: 67 percent
    Rural residents: 52 percent
    White evangelicals: 59 percent
    Democrats: 88 percent
    Independents: 60 percent
    Republicans: 55 percent
    Republicans who support Trump more than party: 46 percent
    Republicans who support party more than Trump: 62 percent
    Democratic Sanders-Warren voters: 88 percent
    Democratic Biden voters: 87 percent
    Biden voters in 2020 general election: 91 percent
    Trump voters in 2020 general election: 50 percent
    White non-college grads: 60 percent
    White college grads: 80 percent
    I find the fact that 18-34 group has a higher vaccinated rate than 35-49 interesting

As I expected the gap in vaccination rates between Biden and Trump voters is huge. 91% to 50%. But still people say the decision is not political. Maybe there's some common personality trait that people who voted for Trump are also against getting vaccinated.

But still people say the decision is not political. Maybe there's some common personality trait that people who voted for Trump are also against getting vaccinated.
    It's political whether they realize it or not. The problem is that there has been this ... I don't know what to call it... movement? ground swelling? not sure ... that started back in JAn/Feb of 2020 with Trump's denial of it being a thing... then I don't think we'd be in this mess.
    I mean, if he had gone on TV and just simply said: "Hey, there's this virus out there. It's yeughe. And it's going to cause us problems. The biggest problems we've ever seen. I've seen a lot of problems, but none like this. But here's the deal, we can get through this. The scientists, they know what they're doing, they're smart. The smartest people I know, and I know a lot of people. And they say they can have a vaccine that will make everyone safe. But until we get there, we need to take some precautions. Wear a mask, only go out if you absolutely need to, and if you do go out, make sure you keep apart from other people 6feet. It's going to be tough, but this is America, we can get through this." .... but no... he didn't... he effectively stuck his fingers in his ears and went "Blah blah blah blah I can't hear you" and mocked the scientists. He fired anyone that got in his way or said anything that was contradictory to what evver statement he's just made. And so, here we are...

So people's decision to not get vaxxed may not be directly political but it's certainly been politicized.

-tg

PowerPoster

Why does that show as a FunkyDexter quote??? That's strange. Is that that guy trying to take credit for my brilliant social insight???

I think it's a reflexive move when Dilettante responded to one of my posts, which was actually a quote from Funky that had gotten into my post. Now, the software is compensating by attributing your post to him.

Balance will be restored if Funky quotes Dilettante and attributes it to you.

I'm thinking that the reason that the 18-34 group has a higher vaccination might be due to the number of colleges that are mandating vaccination. That population would fall into that age category, though I don't know if they are numerous enough to account for the pattern.

weird... because it doesn't even link back to the post I did quoote (or was trying to) ... but rather to a post I previously quoted and replied to... and yet... can't say that it's the strangest thing happen to me today... so... it's time for me to log out for the day anyways.

-tg

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Balance will be restored if Funky quotes Dilettante and attributes it to you.
    Third base!

Page 83 of 137 FirstFirst ... 33738081828384858693133 ... LastLast