Page 72 of 137 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,880 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

PowerPoster

Re: [RESOLVED] Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

In the past 24 hours, there have been 127976 new confirmed cases and 452 new deaths in the United States.

Facing the sudden increase and recurrence of the international epidemic, the expected price increase of vaccines has also begun to heat up. According to brokerage China, in the latest EU supply contract, Pfizer has increased the price of its Covid-19 vaccine by more than 25%, and the price of Moderna has increased More than 10% will provide a total of 2.1 billion vaccines by 2023.

PowerPoster

Neil Finkler, chief medical officer of the Florida Adventist Health Center, disclosed that more than 90% of the new crown cases admitted to this Florida medical group hospital had not been vaccinated. Christopher Thomas, a intensive care doctor in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, said that his hospital bed was in a hurry and the doctor was exhausted. As of July 30, the average age of new coronary cases admitted to the intensive care unit of this hospital was 48 years old, and 97% had not been vaccinated.

PowerPoster

by usa: "In our country, 100 million people who are eligible for vaccination are not vaccinated. We really have to try to make these people change their minds, make vaccination easier, and convince them to get vaccinated because they are the ones who spread the epidemic."

Dividing people into qualified and unqualified is like dividing people into blacks and whites.
    Deliberately turning many countries in the world into plague countries, so that you can reduce the price of trade by 20-50%.
    Originally, China was the strongest producer, whether it was producing chips or vaccines, but the United States has suppressed Chinese vaccines from the beginning, and even masks are not allowed to be exported.
    This is the case in the United States, setting up obstacles everywhere, and making more money is their only goal.

How many people died? They don't care how many people pay tens of thousands and hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
    In theory, we need to immunize the world. That is, all vaccines are free, and related masks and medicines are also free.
    It's all free, and it is the most important thing to control the plague as quickly as possible.
    Otherwise, you will get the new crown virus, your body's resistance will be weak, and then you will develop several new variants of the virus.

Just like the current ransomware virus, hundreds of Bitcoin variants, sooner or later, more than half of the world’s companies will be extorted.

PowerPoster

As an economic power, the United States is almost the last in global epidemic control, on par with India.
    This does not match the number of Olympic medals at all.
    The strongest country has the responsibility and obligation to actively control the global epidemic.
    Otherwise, like Germany and Japan, take the lead to invade other countries, and strive to kill more than half of the country’s soldiers and take away their wealth and lives.

Can this earth be safe and peaceful?
    The war is terrible. You can only fight back with guns, artillery, and atomic bombs.
    The plague is also a war. Originally, only masks were needed to stop the global plague. As a result, the United States did nothing.

Is this not guilty?
    When a dozen or so illnesses were first discovered in China, the hospital was still unable to detect what the disease was. It was not reported in the first time, and many people were scolded miserably.
    However, the United States has infected tens of millions, and it is still like a cold-blooded animal, and it does not take it seriously.

PowerPoster

Originally, Huawei 5G is the most advanced technology in the world. As a result, the United States completely blocked it, preventing Chinese high-tech companies from earning orders globally.
    Huawei mobile phones are prohibited from producing 5G mobile phones, and are now forced to buy Qualcomm 4G CPU chips.

Sometimes as a hegemonic country, it is unfair and does not cherish everyone's life. Making money comes first, there are countless reasons to prove that the United States should bear 90% of the responsibility for this plague.

There are times when Chinese companies are not allowed to buy CPUs, and they are not allowed to buy lithography machines.
    If this idea is used to ban the products of companies that do not wear masks to Americans, many other countries will immediately take the initiative to prevent the epidemic.

PowerPoster

In 1939, 80% of imported oil came from the United States, and the other part came from the East Indies. The Dutch East Indies are the most important oil-producing area in East Asia. If Japan can control this place, then it will be able to obtain sufficient oil supplies.

The United States is now in a very embarrassing situation. On the one hand, it supplies oil to Japan for war, and on the other it opposes Japan's use of oil for foreign expansion. If it does not supply oil to Japan and imposes an oil embargo on Japan, this may cause Japan to occupy the Dutch East Indies.

On July 20, 1940, Secretary of the Treasury Henry Morgenthau and Secretary of the Army Stimson tried to persuade the government to impose a comprehensive embargo on Japan, but the State Department issued a moral embargo statement. The statement restricts the prohibited items to aviation gasoline with an octane number above 87 and certain iron ore and scrap iron.

This restriction can guarantee the gasoline supply of the U.S. Army, because the U.S. Army uses aviation gasoline with an octane rating of 100, and does not affect the Japanese, because their aircraft uses fuel with an octane rating of 87 or less. If necessary, they will return it. Leading can be used to increase the fuel label. This kind of embargo is really a false name, but it reminds the Japanese that they will encounter the possibility of the United States imposing an embargo on Japan.

Japanese tankers are the favorite targets of American submarines. By 1944, the number of Japanese oil tankers sunk by American submarines far exceeded the number of new Japanese oil tankers. Japan’s oil imports peaked in the first quarter of 1943, but by 1944, Japan’s oil imports were less than half of the oil imports in 1943, and Japan had imported less than a drop of oil in 1945. A Japanese captain said: "At the time when the war was about to cease, the matter developed to the point that as long as the tanker leaves Hong Kong, everyone is sure that it will never return. None of us doubt that the tanker will not return to Japan."

PowerPoster

In fact, the United States should shoulder the important task of global control of the epidemic for the first time.
    The United States should be made the safest country with the lowest mortality and infection rate.

It is a pity that the United States has also banned the wearing of masks, which together with the virus has become a "global virus" even more terrifying than the new crown.

If in the future many aircraft carrier-like space stations will be established in space, tens of thousands of people will live in them.
    The United States still has this attitude. One day, the space station will explode, or it will be collectively infected with the plague, and the world will die.

PowerPoster

When more than a dozen people were found to be infected with the virus, China imposed a nationwide quarantine and blockade, and everyone required to wear masks.
    In the previous year or so, Chinese students wore masks most of the time.

The United States has only now proposed to wear masks, alas. It’s really like a kid who commits a crime and no one cares about it

Quote Originally Posted by dilettante View Post
    Anthony "Strangelove" Fauci? Also known as "Often Wrong" Fauci after the Star Trek character Noonian Soong?

Nobody really listens to him. He flips and flops with the breeze and there is plenty of evidence that he has a nefarious agenda. He's known for negative involvement during the AIDS era and recently his involvement with "gain of function" virus research and connection with that Wuhan lab.
    It is those kinds of statements and beliefs that have us dealing with a pandemic within a pandemic. Between Faux news, Trump, and web sites that promote statements like you are making there have been literally hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths in the U.S.. If you have any humanity at all you would recognize that and stop doing it.
    Please remember next time...elections matter!

PowerPoster

If the new crown epidemic occurs after Biden is elected president, perhaps the number of deaths from infections in the United States will be reduced by half or more.
    The new crown epidemic occurred during Trump's presidential change, and his choice of votes is the most important thing. The isolation and blockade will only make all Americans resist the instrument and require him to step down.
    Therefore, he can remain indifferent to the plague, just like some people accidentally ate poisonous mushrooms, which is not worth mentioning.

I have always felt that 90% of people are really worthless, because the country’s incompetence caused their deaths.

PowerPoster

The British Prime Minister announced at a press conference on the 7.5: "From 7.19, the UK will cancel social distancing, stay-at-home orders and other epidemic prevention measures." He said: "We must learn to coexist with the new crown virus as we treat the flu, and at the same time we must Sadly accept more deaths caused by the new coronavirus."

In June 2019, a small-scale outbreak of a respiratory disease of unknown origin occurred in an elderly community about an hour's drive from Fort Detrick in the United States. At that time, 82 people were diagnosed and 3 people died.

Since August of the same year, there has been an outbreak of "e-cigarette pneumonia" in the United States, with symptoms very similar to those of new coronary pneumonia. Then the so-called "flu" broke out in the United States, with about 19 million infections and 10,000 deaths.

Superbly Moderated NeedSomeAnswers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    Delta that took over is almost as dangerous as the flu and the new variants as I've said and by the decades of observations are likely to be less and less dangerous,hopefully.
    If they are not I will be the first to admit it.
    Your information is incorrect, Covid is more deadly than Flu and even when it doesn't kill people the damage it causes is far greater than Flu.

The proportion of all those who are infected with Covid who die from it is at around 1.1% where as for Flu its at 0.1% in developed countries with good healthcare systems.

Many Scientist agree that eventually Covid will become less deadly as the pool of people highly susceptible to the disease gets smaller, but they also agree that vaccination will make this happen a lot quicker and mean a lot less people die from a preventable disease.

That's what we get from scientists and data not from me.More transmittable but not as dangerous.
    Sorry if that breaks your whole agenda but it is what it is.
    I dont have an Agenda, this isn't politics its public health If you think otherwise than I am sorry for you cynicism.

The 3rd dosis of vaccine news are not welcomed even from the vaccinated that they won't do it as they are starting to understand that they will have to do 3,4,5,6 doses so that is good.
    Covid is a flue btw. I always say that it's a flue not a flu.
    I am quite happy to have booster shots of the vaccine, I dont understand why you think its a problem, whats the difference from the first 2 shots ?

Covid is not Flu, its not from the same family of diseases how can you not understand that basic piece of information ??

We have more serious issues right now as all of the Attika region and Evia are burning, lot's of fires and the main roads are closed. I'm going leave for a while since I know a lot of people that are close to the fires and I have to contact them so I might not be here for a while.
    Sorry to hear that, seems to be more and more fires and floods everywhere
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Delta that took over is almost as dangerous as the flu and the new variants as I've said and by the decades of observations are likely to be less and less dangerous,hopefully.
    If they are not I will be the first to admit it.
    All the evidence shows that Covid is a lot more dangerous than the flu and has directly caused more deaths than the flu. https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulat...nd31august2020 gives the stats for the UK.

That's what we get from scientists and data not from me.More transmittable but not as dangerous.
    More transmisable and more dangerous is the findings of most credible reporting.

Sorry if that breaks your whole agenda but it is what it is.
    I'm sorry for your sister in law, I have a lot of cases of people I know got vaccinated and have issues but what is done is done. Nobody is vaccinating now, people that wanted to do the vax did the vax. The 3rd dosis of vaccine news are not welcomed even from the vaccinated that they won't do it as they are starting to understand that they will have to do 3,4,5,6 doses so that is good.
    Covid is a flue btw. I always say that it's a flue not a flu.
    If you are going to play with words such as "flue" and "flue" you are deliberately trying to muddy the water and spread misinformation. It is Covid-19, simple as that. It is not flu, flue, measles, mesles, mumps, mimps, or any other made up term that is a slight misspelling of an existing, but less dangerous, disease / virus. I appreciate you seem to be in utter denial about the danger of Covid but pretending it is something else that sounds the same as "flu" is just being deliberately misleading. That sounds like someone with an Agenda to push more than anything else.

As someone who willing received the vaccine I would have no issue with taking booster shots if it helped to prevent the spread of Covid and helped to protect the society I live in.

King of sapila

Cool Cool, do you shots. Delta is less dangerous, I have posted that in previous articles.
    , I'm tired going to circles.
    It's Flue, that was my initial post almost 2 years ago and you just got offended?

NeedSomeAnswers Agenda was not the correct word, I did not mean what you implied, it's the English versus Greek so this was lost in the translation. Btw thanks, today it was "raining" burning remains all day. It's a very sad day, people lost their homes and fires are rising up all over Greece.
    Fortunately everyone I got in contact till now are fine. I don't know what is going on, we have a lot of videos showing explosions before the fires and police is hunting a silver car that seems to started some of the fires. It's hell so I need to wrap this up quickly for now, bye.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

No, we probably just said that was the flue you were loose in (flue and flu are VERY different things).
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

This pandemic is just another complicating and accelerating factor in the change the world is undergoing. The post-WWII Bretton Woods era is done, and the adjustments people are making is driving them a little bit nuts.

Cool Cool, do you shots. Delta is less dangerous, I have posted that in previous articles.
    , I'm tired going to circles.
    It's Flue, that was my initial post almost 2 years ago and you just got offended?
    Honestly I am not offended, but that doesn't mean I am not going to push back when I feel your wrong.

You can say the Delta is less dangerous as much as you want that doesn't make it true. All the data says your wrong on this point

NeedSomeAnswers Agenda was not the correct word, I did not mean what you implied, it's the English versus Greek so this was lost in the translation. Btw thanks, today it was "raining" burning remains all day. It's a very sad day, people lost their homes and fires are rising up all over Greece.
    Fortunately everyone I got in contact till now are fine. I don't know what is going on, we have a lot of videos showing explosions before the fires and police is hunting a silver car that seems to started some of the fires. It's hell so I need to wrap this up quickly for now, bye.
    No problem

Glad to hear your friends are safe
    Please Mark your Thread "Resolved", if the query is solved & Rate those who have helped you

Here is a stat to put comparisons of Covid to Flu in to context

20% of all hospital admissions in the UK in the last month for Covid are for people aged between 18 - 34 with almost all of these unvaccinated.

PowerPoster

5G, chip wars, economic wars, vaccine wars, presidential campaign wars, oil wars.

Space station technology war. The world has been unstable
    Big countries should not use advanced advantages to maliciously suppress other countries and monopolize

PowerPoster

Something to consider:

Delta seems to burn through the unvaccinated and then it fades fairly quickly. I'm not saying "go nuts" or "it isn't a big deal" at all. Just temper your level of panic and be careful.

He also proposes a few good points about things like the way people respond to the heat. Maybe that's why things got bad so fast in the south and west? Staying indoors with the windows closed?

PowerPoster

What did Deborg buy from Unit 731?

According to Xinhua News Agency, Jin Chengmin, curator of the Crime Evidence Exhibition Hall of Unit 731 of the Japanese Invaders, said that after World War II, the US Army’s Fort Detrick base sent 4 investigators to contact the main members of Unit 731, and finally reached 25. Secret transaction of ten thousand yen.

Investigators at Fort Detrick also obtained 3 human experiment reports from Unit 731. The original files of these human experiment reports are kept in the Archives of the Department of Science and Technology of the Library of Congress, including "Anthracnose Experiment Report", "Meijima Experiment Report", and "Yersinia Plague Experiment Report". There are more than 1,500 pages in total, with detailed records of 731. The army’s human experiments include anatomical data, color anatomical diagrams, organ infection paths, and infection levels. On the cover of the report, there is the words "Research and Development Department of the Chemical Forces, Biological Warfare Laboratory, Fort Detrick, Maryland." Jin Chengmin said that these three human experiment reports are the core data of the secret transaction between Fort Detrick and Unit 731.

PowerPoster

The international authoritative journal "New England Journal of Medicine" once published a report on "e-cigarette pneumonia". The report pointed out that the average monthly consultation rate for severe respiratory diseases from June to August 2019 was twice that of the same period in 2018. In other words, although we often say that smoking e-cigarettes is prone to pneumonia, there are particularly many in 2019.

CNN Chief Medical Correspondent Sanjay Gupta said in a connection that the United States began selling e-cigarettes in 2007, and there has never been a similar case of mysterious lung disease before. The relationship between the two is still worth exploring.

PowerPoster

Looks like the party is over here now too. Delta is ramping up.

It's interesting the 14-day "U.S. hot spots" forecast here shows us getting past it quickly though:

https://www.mayoclinic.org/coronavirus-covid-19/map

They don't mention the basis of their forecast though. Perhaps an error in their data?
    Last edited by dilettante; Aug 7th, 2021 at 08:07 PM.

That's an interesting graphic. I liked being able to see the trends over time. Not sure why Rhode Island is so oddly high for total cases relative to the states around it. Seems peculiar, that.

I wonder if delta will just burn out faster than earlier variants? It's so much more transmissible that it might get everywhere faster, but it will encounter a much less susceptible population in general, since a portion are vaccinated, a portion are recovered, and a portion are both. If there's enough patchiness in vaccination, it might act as a break on spread.

PowerPoster

Looks like they fixed a data glitch.

Today we look "normal" (like everyone else) in their forecast. No miracle overnight recovery as shown yesterday.

Maybe it has to do with the way data gets collected and reported now? I think most State reports are down to twice per week.

We're probably at: Only at gunpoint.

PowerPoster

"Doctor PO'ed" put out another good short video:

Sapator, how are the fires doing? I didn't think you'd join us in THAT category. I suppose it's even worse for you, since you can't fight wildfires the same way we do. After all, you aren't supposed to use water on Greece fires.

PowerPoster

After all, you aren't supposed to use water on Greece fires.
    lol, you've out done yourself.

PowerPoster

Canada appears to be re-opening its borders to people from the U.S. who are fully vaccinated. Once you cross you have something like 3 days to show a negative test.

I guess that allows things like vaccinated truckers bypassing the privatized turnpikes of Ohio and Indiana to just ride on through from New York, through Ontario, through Michigan, and then back to pay the pirates in Indiana for the short trip to Illinois, and then beyond. Since they won't be in Canada 3 days they probably can get away with no testing.

Seems really odd timing though. This is exactly when Delta is ramping up in this area. Last week was practically clear, now... not so much.

And the strip of 49th Parallel States are all in much worse shape for that matter. Seems like a nutty move up there by Canukistan.

They announced this several months ago, and set the date at that time. I'm pretty sure I heard about this date back in May, but possibly only in June. Still, they stuck to a decision they made in different times. So, it's not a snap decision made unwisely, it's a ponderous decision that they perhaps shouldn't have stuck with.

King of sapila

Fff.
    OK first of thanks Shaggy for the concern, I don't get the joke will get to this right after.
    Although not in the best mood, I want to praise what dilettante did. It was ingenious. Putting a idiot weight surgeon talking nonsense and no one opposed just showed the negative bias against the other side. I ow you a rep, remind me in any post we cross by.

Now on the more serious stuff. The situation is terrible, half of Evia island burned all of North Evia, fires on Attika , Sparta, Arcadia etc. I'm currently on South Evia we haven't seen the sun for 7 days and the fires keep going. Every night we smell the burn and we see white snow that is the dust of the trees. Personally I haven't seen or read of such a distraction ever in my life. It hasn't impacted me personally but that doesn't mean that it's fine. All the forest is gone all the animals gone all the agriculture and stockraising gone thousands of homes gone thankfully only 2 people died.
    The whole thing started because the dictator wanted to burn part of the forest so German made wind generators could pass by. The whole thing escalated though and burned everything. Of course arsonist gonna ars so they found the opportunity and burned everything.
    We have received help for many countries , especially Serbia, Russia, Ukraine, Romania, Switzerland, France, Bulgaria, Cyprus, UK send 20 men even US yesterday send a spy plane. Useless but it is something.
    Even Turkey send help, Germans they decided to send help today when almost everything was burned , it's their wind generators anyhow.
    The dictator appeared scared but of course no one will resign as usual, no problem people have awaken with covid and the fires so his days are numbered.
    That's about it, I don't think there is a more serious destruction I can experience now than maybe a nuclear bomb.
    So whatever does not kill us makes us stronger and hopefully we will rise again. Hopefully.
    Last edited by sapator; Aug 9th, 2021 at 04:17 PM.

PowerPoster

I keep picturing Charlie Chaplin as Adenoid Hynkel.

The spy plane isn't quite as useless as it sounds. We use infrared viewing to look for hotspots. It's standard practice out here, unfortunately, because fires are standard practice out here. Those fires can cast burning embers miles ahead of the main fire, thereby starting spot fires all over, and infrared is the best way to find them, as visual is often useless, as you have seen.

Of course, we aren't sending any PEOPLE, because anybody who can fight a fire is already fully employed in the US. Idaho has dozens of fires, OR and CA have some monsters burning, and we haven't even reached the height of our fire season, yet.

I know what you're going through, though, and it totally sucks. For the Boise valley, it just depends on where the fire is. There have been years where the air quality got so bad that people weren't to leave their houses if they could avoid it. We've cancelled school events because it was better for the kids to stay indoors, which is a hard thing to say.

This year has been much better. We've had weeks of smoke, but it was high up and coming from far away. The sun has been an orange ball in the sky, but at least you could SEE it. I also haven't been able to smell the smoke, yet, so we might get away with a mild summer in this narrow strip of the country. Not so much for the rest of this state, though.

I was hiking with a gal into a backcountry site to count salmon a few years back. We camped about 13 miles in, since we'd had a six hour drive before we could even start hiking, and the whole trip was 26 miles. When we got up in the morning, the tents were covered in a layer of that fine, white, ash that you mentioned, so I know about that stuff, too. The gal I was with didn't have any experience with that particular place, so she was a bit nervous. She mapped fires for the state, so she usually knew where they were, but she also was well aware how rapidly things could change, and we were now in thick smoke with ash falling on us, so she was wondering how far away the fire was, where was it headed, and what should we do about it. I wasn't concerned, though, because I did know the area. Though we were in thick woods, I knew that we were pretty close to an area where we could ride out a fire, if needed, and that after a mile or so that morning, we'd break out into an old burn that had very little vegetation to burn, so we had an instant out and a more leisurely out.

As it turned out, the fire was many miles away from us, but the smoke stayed with us the whole time. On the second week of that trip, a bunch of us were sitting on the porch of an ancient ranch house from frontier times when we saw a line of firefighters headed up the airstrip towards us. Considering we were 26 miles from any road, we knew that just wasn't a good sign. As it turns out, the fire was headed towards us, and they were there to set up a defensible perimeter. They parachuted in a bunch of supplies, laid hoses to pumps with massive sprayers and sprinkler systems, and were all ready to go. In a matter of minutes, they could start pouring a considerable volume of water over that whole historic ranch, including sending fountains of water shooting up into the treetops around there. As long as the pumps kept running, there would be a few acres of forest that would be experiencing a heavy, perpetual, rainstorm.

King of sapila

Personally I've been to an island fire when I was in the mandatory military service.
    We where in the mountain trying to save the ammunition and rockets and such from exploding and plains and copters where pouring water. I remember smelling of tree burn and never been thirstier in my life and fires all around, so I've seen the real Mccoy and it's not pleasant.
    Anyhow I don't have much more to say right now, the thing is a little fuzzle so before we are starting clearing things up we need to stop the fires from burning, whatever left to burn.

PowerPoster

A total of 32 million confirmed diagnoses in India, +40,000 yesterday.
    Cumulative deaths were 430,000, +505 yesterday (the actual estimated death is 1.2 million)

China has a total of 120,000 confirmed cases and a total of 6,600 deaths.

India's death toll is 100-200 times that of China, and the number of confirmed cases is 300 times more than China
    What kind of collective immunization, to put it bluntly, is to kill people with poor resistance with viruses.
    If you encounter a more powerful virus in the future, if you don’t take medicine or get a vaccine, the death toll may really exceed 10%-50%.

India's vaccination rate is only 6%, and China has reached about 50%.

If the United States discloses vaccine formulas and India's vigorous generic drugs, it may be able to save the planet, but the United States deliberately prohibits the sale of vaccine-related raw materials to India.
    To ensure that the United States' vaccination rate is the top few in the world.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    The spy plane isn't quite as useless as it sounds. We use infrared viewing to look for hotspots. It's standard practice out here, unfortunately, because fires are standard practice out here. Those fires can cast burning embers miles ahead of the main fire, thereby starting spot fires all over, and infrared is the best way to find them, as visual is often useless, as you have seen.

In China, such forest fires rarely happen. China cherishes energy management and control, and its flood relief efforts rank among the top 5 in the world.
    The United States faces the same thing as the new crown epidemic and forest fires.
    People are treated only when they are sick, but the problem is not solved from the root cause.
    So when a fire broke out, I went to rescue it, and sometimes it couldn’t be extinguished after a few days.
    This time it was over, a fire broke out again after a while, and I didn't want to invest more manpower and money, so it was an endless loop. The vicious circle will never solve the fundamental problem.

PowerPoster

Why are forest fires more frequent? Studies have shown that, like extreme weather such as floods, the frequency of forest fires is also closely related to climate change.

Before the "Burrag" fire broke out, the northwestern United States and southwestern Canada were hit by heat waves. On June 29, a small village in Lytton, British Columbia, Canada, experienced a high temperature of 49.6 degrees Celsius, a record in Canadian history. The next day, a forest fire almost wiped Litton off the map. The "heat dome" caused by extreme high temperatures has caused hundreds of deaths in the United States and Canada.

PowerPoster

i think that Israel is near the top, U.K. maybe second. U.S. lags quite a bit in vaccination levels.

Some don't believe people have value, so they think IP should be theirs for the taking. Copy/paste culture, copy/paste industry.

PowerPoster

According to financial data for 2020, these wealthy Indians engaged in vaccine production have increased their wealth by 60% to 100% during the epidemic. There are also unofficial data that believe that the number of deaths in India due to the new crown epidemic has reached 4 million instead of 400,000. At the same time, there are also institutional surveys. Indians have achieved herd immunity, and about 65% of them have carried the new crown antibody. So the question is, is the data true?

Page 72 of 137 FirstFirst ... 22626970717273747582122 ... LastLast