Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,080 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth

Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

Here you go. This is from the Lancet. An actual medical publication. This is what an actual scientific paper looks like, complete with sources, declarations of any potential conflicts of interest, full information of the data, results and conclusions. Compare it to what you're posting - it's chalk and cheese.

he did say that the study is peer reviewed, as the other professor he contacted 4 weeks prior of that conference.
    That's not what peer review means.

if you believe that hundreds of people are in some kind of evil cooperation, I don't know what to say.
    The irony is strong with this one...
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 24th, 2022 at 06:57 AM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

Hi @Baka, you might be interested on these news:

And may be also:

Open in YT for the sources they provide.

So, an economic researcher, a wildly hyperbolc politician and Dr John Campbell.

Dr John Campbell is credible but doesn't actually reach the conclusions you're implying (he's strongly pro-vaccine by the way). The other two are relevant why?
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by FunkyDexter View Post
    So, an economic researcher, a wildly hyperbolc politician and Dr John Campbell.

Dr John Campbell is credible but doesn't actually reach the conclusions you're implying (he's strongly pro-vaccine by the way). The other two are relevant why?
    Hello. I'm only interested to spend time (not to waste time) with truth seekers.
    Not with people that are insecure and try to molest other people just to think what they already believe must be more true.

Look, I already have vast experience in this kind of people (I mean you) that are not interested in any truth but in what they already think.

I have been very active in a religion forum, and I discussed about many subjects.
    As an example I'll tell: I had discussions about the trinity.
    In those subjects, discussions are based on the Bible and on reasoning. The evidence is what is written on the Bible.
    I discussed with catholics, evangelicals and protestants of any kind. They all believe in the trinity.
    But... the trinity is not on the Bible, anywhere.
    The word "trinity" does not exist on the whole Bible, but either the idea of such thing is nowhere there.
    Still, they don't care, they still believe on the trinity and used any argument, valid or not, to support the idea.

Why? Because they want to believe what "mainstream" say.
    What I'm talking about "mainstream" in this context? I'm talking that they want to believe what their religion says (Roman Catholic or whatever), not what the Bible says.
    I'm talking that they want to believe what tradition says, not evidences (I repeat, evidence in this context is what is written there).
    They prefer to believe what the majority believe, and do not want to be in a minority.

So, as I said, I have vast experience on this area of discussing with people that just want to believe the official information, to adhere to mainstream at all costs, that want to follow the mass.

They are not truth seekers, but mass followers.

They don't doubt, never doubt. As YOU don't doubt that any official information is truth. You are not a truth seeker the same as them.

The same patron that I saw with them is what I see now. For example: never answer to valid questions and challenges, to whatever that could challenge your views, never (that what you did so far). On the contrary: you completely ignored whatever I said that could have challenged your views or arguments.
    You look always for some apparent or real weakness in the arguments that are presented from the other part, just to try to debunk the other argument or view at all cost.
    But never looked to any evidence that could support it, ever.

You already know the truth in advance, and that's the main point of all this, you are not a truth seeker because you already know in advance what the truth is. You have no doubts.

I'm not interested in having any conversation with such people, it is a waste of time.

PS: if you want to answer something, please try not to write more than three lines, I don't think I'll read more than that (unless you agree with what I'm saying and decide to change. Thing that never happened to me to date with such closed minded persons).

PowerPoster

In the case of the Bible I was interested in spending time seeing under what argument people believe what their religion taught (about trinity and many other things).

But about this subject, I have very little curiosity in your arguments and views.
    I know how science works, and quite well. I know about peers reviews and those things.
    Apparently you have nothing to teach me.

About religions I was interested in knowing for example why Mormons believe in the Book of Mormon, what did it teach, and the same about other religions.

But in your case, I have little interest in discovering why you have chosen to believe only in mainstream media and official channels, I'm not a psychologist.
    If you are scared, or if you feel insecure or whatever is happening is not my problem. My "problem" is not to waste time.

If you feel uncomfortable that other people are talking here about what you call "conspiracy theories", I'll open a new thread where we could be not molested to talk about the things we want to talk. For more open minded people, that don't trust blindly in anything. That are not just biased in one direction.

I don't want to belittle anyone's faith (actually, I admire that people have faith) but I really don't understand how the bible is relevant to this discussion.

people that just want to believe the official information
    It's not about wanting to believe anything. It's about not wanting to be misled by snake oil salesmen to whom you are nothing but a revenue stream. Both you and Baka have posited that these people aren't being paid, they are. Every single one of them has a blog or a book or some self help solution to peddle. Their business model is to scare you and keep you scared - because then you will at the very least visit their site (thus generating ad revenue) or at worst buy their book or straight up donate. Your fear is their income.

They are not truth seekers, but mass followers
    Given that I've just posted link to a lancet article that examine the efficacy and safety of vaccine in great detail and that you clearly haven't bothered to even glance at it, I find your position to be the height of hypocrisy. I believe you are being misled and, worse, you are so emotionally invested in that position that you are actively seeking out the charlatans who seek to mislead you.

Edit> My post crossed over with your second so I guess you answered the question of the relevance of the bible. I'll leave it to others to decide whether it was convincing.

But this:-
    If you are scared
    ...is more hypocrisy.

I'll open a new thread where we could be not molested to talk about the things we want to talk
    Cool. I'll see you there.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 24th, 2022 at 09:24 AM.

PowerPoster

Where are the three lines?

Every people is payed and need money to live.
    It doesn't mean at all that because of that the information they present is false.

I'm glad that these people earn some money doing something good.

About efficacy of the vaccines, I have no doubt that the information carefully prepared by them must say that (or more or less that). The point is that I don't trust them. I wasn't there to overseen the study, they can publish basically anything they want.
    I don't trust PFizer, I don't trust Moderna, I don't trust FDA, CDC, WHO.
    And I don't trust The Lancet anymore either.

BTW, you never answered what you think about what happened in The Lancet about Hydroxychloroquine.

It is impossible to trust them anymore.

If you want to go that way to open your ayes, I'm here to help. Otherwise, forget about me please, and let me talk in peace with people that really want to know about what is happening in the world.

If you feel so much insecure, go to a psychologist, but don't try to drop your anxiety on me (I don't want it).

Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    Where are the three lines?

Every people is payed and need money to live.
    It doesn't mean at all that because of that the information they present is false.

I'm glad that these people earn some money doing something good.
    So it is fine for the opinions you approve of to earn money.

About efficacy of the vaccines, I have no doubt that the information carefully prepared by them must say that (or more or less that). The point is that I don't trust them. I wasn't there to overseen the study, they can publish basically anything they want.
    I don't trust PFizer, I don't trust Moderna, I don't trust FDA, CDC, WHO.
    And I don't trust The Lancet anymore either.
    but not fine for a reputable source to publish findings.

So you believe things that aren't mainstream and deny the truth in anything that is mainstream. Strange for someone who was throwing around statements regarding "belief"

you never answered what you think about what happened in The Lancet about Hydroxychloroquine.
    I don't know what you're referring to. Hydroxychloroquine was proposed as a possible preventative (mostly by people with vested interests) but credible research failed to verify that it had positive effects unless taken in dosages high enough to be potentially harmful and, for that reason, it failed to achieve approval for use against Covid. Where does the Lancet fit into that?

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by PlausiblyDamp View Post
    So it is fine for the opinions you approve of to earn money.
    In the three videos I just posted, they present official information.
    Of course they have some opinions also, everybody have opinions and is normal.

A truth seeker would have watched them. Or not to comment without first watching.

About earning money: earning money is good, not something bad.
    Are you all communist or what?

but not fine for a reputable source to publish findings.
    Reputable, define "reputable".
    They are not reputable for me.
    They can be reputable for people that are ignoring lot of things I already know.
    Yes, for the masses they can be "reputable". I'm not with the masses.

So you believe things that aren't mainstream and deny the truth in anything that is mainstream.
    No. In fact like 90% is truth. The other 10% is to manipulate people emotionally. They lie with plain lies very little. They just manipulate the information. Hide what they don't want you to know, and exaggerate what they want you to be scared of.

Strange for someone who was throwing around statements regarding "belief"
    I don't know what you mean here, I don't get the point.

PowerPoster

I don't know what you're referring to. Hydroxychloroquine was proposed as a possible preventative (mostly by people with vested interests) but credible research failed to verify that it had positive effects unless taken in dosages high enough to be potentially harmful and, for that reason, it failed to achieve approval for use against Covid. Where does the Lancet fit into that?
    You don't know and don't care to know.
    A simple Google search would have returned the result.

Anyway for better information I recommend to use Bing intead of Google, because the Google results regarding covid (and all what is happening that is much bigger than just covid) are all filtered.

Did you know that Google is filtering (censoring) the information that are not of the official narrative? (bet you don't, and also bet you don't care, and I would also bet that you think that censoring that information is a good thing. The next step: Heil Hitler).

PowerPoster

Look how you attack me, because I posted three videos that present official information.

A simple Google search would have returned the result.
    It didn't

My memory was somewhat incorrect though. Research found no beneficial side effects of Hydroxychloroquine regardless of dosage.

they present official information.
    I don't think you know what "official" means.

I know how science works, and quite well. I know about peers reviews and those things.
    You have said this repeatedly. It doesn't appear to be true. You seem to go out of your way to avoid anything of the sort. Perhaps you do have some grounding in some science, but you've never stated anything to that effect aside from claiming knowledge without any evidence.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

PowerPoster

Name:  Sin título.jpg
Views: 317
Size:  48.6 KB

Name:  Sin título2.jpg
Views: 306
Size:  25.9 KB

Name:  Sin título3.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  32.0 KB

I don't think you know what "official" means.
    Instead of saying something like that (because I don't care what you think) you could point why you think that.

Ah, I think you may have been talking about this:-
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...180-6/fulltext

The lancet published an article based on data provided by the Surgisphere Corporation but Surgisphere Corporation subsequently refused to provide their full data set leading the Lancet to (correctly) redact their article. However, further research confirmed the original findings. My guess is that your sources only bother to look at the first half of the story - the second half being inconvenient to their argument.

Edit> Posts crossed over again - you're looking at half a story in which the Lancet behaved entirely correctly given the information they had. See the second link from November 2020 which superseded the retraction of June 2020.

you could point why you think that.
    The links you posted were in no way "official"
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 24th, 2022 at 10:41 AM.

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    You have said this repeatedly. It doesn't appear to be true. You seem to go out of your way to avoid anything of the sort. Perhaps you do have some grounding in some science, but you've never stated anything to that effect aside from claiming knowledge without any evidence.
    And you show less still evidence that you are able to say anything that have sense.

At least I explained what a theory is and how science works regarding theories.
    You can find that post like 5 pages behind.

All you are just an angry mob. Typical of brainwashed fantasized people.
    Your objective: to make me waste my time.

Can I open a new thread where you let truth seekers be in peace?

PowerPoster

Ah, I think you may have been talking about this:-
    https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...180-6/fulltext

The lancet published an article based on data provided by the Surgisphere Corporation but Surgisphere Corporation subsequently refused to provide their full data set leading the Lancet to (correctly) redact their article.
    The "study" they published was a complete fraud.
    They didn't apply any of the rigor that they are supposed to apply.
    The Lancet lost all credit.

That study does not show any of the results of the original retracted "study".

Did you read in the mainstream media that the study was retracted? Of course NOT.
    Very dishonest, because everybody kept the idea that Hydroxychloroquine didn't work, when it actually does and very well (mostly when combined with other proper drugs).

My guess is that your sources only bother to look at the first half of the story - the second half being inconvenient to their argument.
    That my guess for you.

You don't care at all whether Hydroxychloroquine works, whether there are early treatments that work, whether people die.

Then, tell me a reason why I should keep spending time answering to you, or reading your replies.

PowerPoster

You feel so much insecure, guys.

PowerPoster

Yes, trusting the people you trust, I would feel very insecure too.

Did you read in the mainstream media that the study was retracted?
    The mainstream media certainly published it. They were hardly going to let red meat like that pass them by.

That study does not show any of the results of the original retracted "study"
    Why would it?

when it actually does and very well (mostly when combined with other proper drugs)
    It doesn't. Multitudinous research projects have demonstrated that it doesn't.

Then, tell me a reason why I should keep spending time answering to you, or reading your replies
    Up to you but as long as you keep posting dangerous and unsubstantiated nonsense I'll be responding to yours.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 24th, 2022 at 12:23 PM.

Your objective: to make me waste my time.
    Well, haven't we succeeded?

Then, tell me a reason why I should keep spending time answering to you, or reading your replies.
    Because you can't resist.

At least I explained what a theory is and how science works regarding theories.
    You can find that post like 5 pages behind.
    Found it. It was post #4874, for anybody interested. You did explain theories quite well in that post. The only time you ventured close to peer reviewed publications was 4917, when you said that you got a bunch of information from them, but opted not to mention any of them.

That's the basic problem. You may well have some solid articles with good foundations, but all you put forward is pablum created for shallowness. You talk about having good sources, how about sharing some?

King of sapila

To break the boring back and forths here...
    Unbelievable snow today in Athens (and I say that because Athens gets snow every 3-5 years, of course we had snow the previous season but we didn't have for 10 year before). I saw cars stuck in the middle of city main roads.
    Attika road the most modern highway road in Attika was closed and passengers are stuck in their cars for 8 hours now!
    Born of an insect repellent politicians couldn't help their friend the main contractor of the road and there would possibly be big fines. I say "possibly" because this is Greece.
    I went to Lykabetous hill and it was like a big snowy mountain. Tomorrow public and private sector is on hold. Of course there is no chance for anyone to move. I live in the center of Athens and the roads where stuck with cars not able to move. There is a phenomenon, I don't know how to translate it but it's heavy snowfall with thunder and lightning. I haven't seen that again.
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

So, as I said, I have vast experience on this area of discussing with people that just want to believe the official information, to adhere to mainstream at all costs, that want to follow the mass.
    I believe I know why people do this. It took me a while to figure it out but I believe it has something to do with people's self-worth. So many people marry their identity to their beliefs, so much so that if they were to let go of their beliefs in light of evidence that counters said beliefs, it makes them feel robbed of their self-worth.

Lets use a contrived example. Let's say you have a person. Lets call this person Tom. Tom is a member of a cult. He is a very diligent and loyal member that believes wholeheartedly in what this cult and it's leaders stand for. As a reward for his faith, his leaders decide to promote him to a high rank within the membership. In addition they also announce to the congregation that he is the chosen one of God. Tom loves this. Tom feels special in a way he has never felt in his life before.

Now another guy comes along. Perhaps he is Tom's childhood friend. Let's call him Adam. Adam sits down with Tom and presents reasoned arguments as to why this cult is nothing more than a bunch of hocus pocus nonsense. Adam even presents evidence that the cult leaders are not who they claim to be. Perhaps they are swindling money from the membership while having orgies with their wives and daughters in lavish hotel suites. Now any reasonable person would expect Tom to be disgusted and perhaps even denounce the cult. This is not what would happen. Tom would fight tooth and nail against Adam about why Adam is wrong. Tom would never be able to accept the truth because all of Tom's self-worth is tied up with this cult. Remember, he is the chosen one of God. If he accepts that this cult made all of it up then being the chosen one has no meaning. He would no longer be special. He'd just be another sad victim who was preyed upon by smarter men. Being the chosen one of God is a lot better for Tom's ego than being the victim of a cult so it makes sense he would not want to let go of his beliefs. He cannot ever accept the latter because it would crush his soul and he knows it. He fears the day he has to face the truth so he does everything in his power to never see that day come.

This is some powerful stuff here and it took me a lifetime to understand that this is what lies at the core of every person that resists truth and common sense. It also takes many forms. It doesn't have to always be a religion or a cult. It could be a person like a head of state(Eg. Hitler) or your best friend(Eg. That friend that everyone says is bad but you swear he is just misunderstood). It could also be a core set of beliefs like the leftist woke propaganda promoted by the mainstream media. Whatever form it takes, the psychology is the same.
    Treeview with NodeAdded/NodesRemoved events | BlinkLabel control | Calculate Permutations | Object Enums | ComboBox with centered items | .Net Internals article(not mine) | Wizard Control | Understanding Multi-Threading | Simple file compression | Demon Arena

Copy/move files using Windows Shell | I'm not wanted

C++ programmers will dismiss you as a cretinous simpleton for your inability to keep track of pointers chained 6 levels deep and Java programmers will pillory you for buying into the evils of Microsoft. Meanwhile C# programmers will get paid just a little bit more than you for writing exactly the same code and VB6 programmers will continue to whitter on about "footprints". - FunkyDexter

There's just no reason to use garbage like InputBox. - jmcilhinney

The threads I start are Niya and Olaf free zones. No arguing about the benefits of VB6 over .NET here please. Happiness must reign. - yereverluvinuncleber

PowerPoster

Are you going to troll if I open a new thread? (or have some decency?)

The Idiot

thanks Eduardo

the first video we can read here:
    https://hatchardreport.com/relations...use-mortality/

second video quite good data.
    so, 17.000 died in UK of Covid. and the average age is 82.5
    and the doctor say its above the average age of death, so its not strange that people dies at that age.
    he says that, because of the lockdowns, the result was many people didnt get help when they needed.
    now we tried to safe a old persons life, while a woman in her 40 with breast cancer didnt get help soon enough.
    is it worth it? no.

third video:
    the interesting data: total death in UK for 2020 and 2021 (3/4) that dies "of" covid:
    he is more detailed about it, but the conclusion is the same as the above 17.371 and average 82.5. the official data show 7.9x more death, making it look a lot more than it is.
    average life expectancy 2018-2020: 79 males, 82.9 females

now, excess death from cancer
    he show data from Professor Karol Sikora, believe it caused 50.000 extra death over the past 18 month.
    this because of late treatments or checkups.

right now 6 million people waiting for NHS,

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Niya View Post
    I believe I know why people do this. It took me a while to figure it out but I believe it has something to do with people's self-worth. So many people marry their identity to their beliefs, so much so that if they were to let go of their beliefs in light of evidence that counters said beliefs, it makes them feel robbed of their self-worth.
    So far, yes, may be.
    I'm not psychologist (as I said somewhere else), so I don't understand their mental process.
    What I can say is that:

They are insecure.
    They are not able to reason, they can "believe" at the same time contradictory information with "no problem".
    They are very narrowed in their thinking.
    They are not interested in evidence.
    They are not interested in changing any point of view.
    They trust in someone else, they don't want to have the responsibility of seeing something by their own intellectual capacities.
    They think the people that they trust on are better than the mortal one they have "in front" (sometimes they say things like "who are you" or "what do you think you are").
    They attack the messenger to silence the message.
    They are fanatic.

But more than that, IDK how some people can reach those mental states.

Lets also note that most of people that follow "mainstream" (for example catholic) don't go so much way down. They just won't discuss, they are not interested in discussing anything. They have no idea in what they believe but they don't care.

Lets use a contrived example. Let's say you have a person. Lets call this person Tom. Tom is a member of a cult. He is a very diligent and loyal member that believes wholeheartedly in what this cult and it's leaders stand for. As a reward for his faith, his leaders decide to promote him to a high rank within the membership. In addition they also announce to the congregation that he is the chosen one of God. Tom loves this. Tom feels special in a way he has never felt in his life before.
    May be. I think remember from the video about mass formation that one thing is they have "a cause", something to fight for.

Now another guy comes along. Perhaps he is Tom's childhood friend. Let's call him Adam. Adam sits down with Tom and presents reasoned arguments as to why this cult is nothing more than a bunch of hocus pocus nonsense. Adam even presents evidence that the cult leaders are not who they claim to be. Perhaps they are swindling money from the membership while having orgies with their wives and daughters in lavish hotel suites. Now any reasonable person would expect Tom to be disgusted and perhaps even denounce the cult. This is not what would happen.
    Sometimes it does. I think Roman Catholic lost many people for this reason in later decades.

Also, for your example, it is true when the information presented by Adam is true. Most Adams will throw a lot of prejudices more than actual information or facts.
    Some atheist are more or the same fanatic and closed-minded than this other people we are talking about. So if Adam is one like that, he will say anything to the poor Tom.

Tom would fight tooth and nail against Adam about why Adam is wrong. Tom would never be able to accept the truth because all of Tom's self-worth is tied up with this cult. Remember, he is the chosen one of God. If he accepts that this cult made all of it up then being the chosen one has no meaning. He would no longer be special. He'd just be another sad victim who was preyed upon by smarter men. Being the chosen one of God is a lot better for Tom's ego than being the victim of a cult so it makes sense he would not want to let go of his beliefs. He cannot ever accept the latter because it would crush his soul and he knows it. He fears the day he has to face the truth so he does everything in his power to never see that day come.
    These people are obviously more interested in being in a group with other people than knowing what is truth and what is not, and more important in that case: having a real relationship with the true God. In short: they are more interested in society than in God.

This is some powerful stuff here and it took me a lifetime to understand that this is what lies at the core of every person that resists truth and common sense. It also takes many forms. It doesn't have to always be a religion or a cult.
    They all behave in the same way. What I saw in that forum (and in other places that I saw people like that) is the same that I see in political fanaticism, in veganism, in atheism... and now with this pandemic and what I'm seeing in this thread it seems that a new cult has emerged.

It has its followers and guardians of the faith.

It could be a person like a head of state(Eg. Hitler) or your best friend(Eg. That friend that everyone says is bad but you swear he is just misunderstood). It could also be a core set of beliefs like the leftist woke propaganda promoted by the mainstream media. Whatever form it takes, the psychology is the same.
    I have a case of a friend that became quite fanatic in later times about political views. Some decades ago we were close friends and we still appreciate each other.
    We (me and other guys in the group) don't know why he made this turn.
    His views turned something like communist, but mostly he is anti-American (anti-USA).
    For him all the problems of the world is because of Americans.
    He also brings that to local politics and there is where most of the discussion with the group happen.
    He supports a government and political party that are all criminals, but their narrative is kind of anti-American, or more precisely anti-IMF.

I tried to explain that Americans, some are good and some are bad as in anywhere else. That in the world there is bad people everywhere, that about countries, Americans are not the only bad ones (that they are the less bad). That other are worse (China, Russia, Iran, etc).

BTW, now with this war that is happening, because I call it a war already, I'm thinking that there are many Americans in it, but this is international, they are not just Americans (Klaus Schwab is not American for example).

Yes, this is WW3. Not from country to country but from the richest against everybody else.

The Idiot

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    thanks Eduardo

the first video we can read here:
    https://hatchardreport.com/relations...use-mortality/

second video quite good data.
    so, 17.000 died in UK of Covid. and the average age is 82.5
    and the doctor say its above the average age of death, so its not strange that people dies at that age.
    he says that, because of the lockdowns, the result was many people didnt get help when they needed.
    now we tried to safe a old persons life, while a woman in her 40 with breast cancer didnt get help soon enough.
    is it worth it? no.

third video:
    the interesting data: total death in UK for 2020 and 2021 (3/4) that dies "of" covid:
    he is more detailed about it, but the conclusion is the same as the above 17.371 and average 82.5. the official data show 7.9x more death, making it look a lot more than it is.
    average life expectancy 2018-2020: 79 males, 82.9 females

now, excess death from cancer
    he show data from Professor Karol Sikora, believe it caused 50.000 extra death over the past 18 month.
    this because of late treatments or checkups.

right now 6 million people waiting for NHS,
    Baka, you know how many people died of Influenza and Pneumonia in 2018 and 2019 in UK?:

2018: 29,516
    2019: 26,398

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...0182019and2020

Also, how many died of cancer in UK in 2019 and 2020 (for comparison):

2019: 147,419
    2020: 147,407

Source: https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...kin2019and2020

This page gives similar numbers, bit a bit higher: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/hea...y#heading-Zero

And how many died of covid alone in 2020: 9,400

The numbers don't support the narrative.

His YT channel seem to have some interesting videos, but I didn't have time to watch others: https://www.youtube.com/c/academyofideas/videos

His uncensored web sites has even more (also I only took just a look):

https://americandigest.org/

https://academyofideas.com/

(Anyone would have hard times finding those with Google searches -unless perhaps being very specific and with an exact match)

Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    To break the boring back and forths here...
    Unbelievable snow today in Athens (and I say that because Athens gets snow every 3-5 years, of course we had snow the previous season but we didn't have for 10 year before). I saw cars stuck in the middle of city main roads.
    Attika road the most modern highway road in Attika was closed and passengers are stuck in their cars for 8 hours now!
    Born of an insect repellent politicians couldn't help their friend the main contractor of the road and there would possibly be big fines. I say "possibly" because this is Greece.
    I went to Lykabetous hill and it was like a big snowy mountain. Tomorrow public and private sector is on hold. Of course there is no chance for anyone to move. I live in the center of Athens and the roads where stuck with cars not able to move. There is a phenomenon, I don't know how to translate it but it's heavy snowfall with thunder and lightning. I haven't seen that again.
    Sounds like Seattle: Any snow and the city comes to a halt.

We get snow every year, it just tends not to stick around for very long. I didn't even know we HAD plows until we had a LOT of snow a couple years back. Then I found out we had plows. Most were broken, but we had plows. What we didn't have is people who knew how to plow. I watched some guy trying to plow a parking lot. It was clear he had no plan, as he was just pushing the snow one way, then another, then back the first way. It seemed like he didn't quite know where to put it and kept changing his mind...or hoping that the friction of pushing it around would cause it to melt.

Better watch out. I know who you are talking about, and that church does have a tendency to go after people. With great futility, but they are persistent.

PowerPoster

Also I have pointed to read these books:

Joost Meerloo: The Rape of the Mind.

Arthur Versluis: The New Inquisitions Heretic-Hunting and the Intellectual Origins of Modern Totalitarianism.

PowerPoster

FunkyDexter and Shaggy Hiker will be ignored by me in this thread.

Baka, you know how many people died of Influenza and Pneumonia in 2018 and 2019 in UK?:

2018: 29,516
    2019: 26,398

https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...0182019and2020

Also, how many died of cancer in UK in 2019 and 2020 (for comparison):

2019: 147,419
    2020: 147,407

Source: https://www.ons.gov.uk/aboutus/trans...kin2019and2020

This page gives similar numbers, bit a bit higher: https://www.cancerresearchuk.org/hea...y#heading-Zero

And how many died of covid alone in 2020: 9,400
    So, you cite good sources for the first two...then a youtube channel for the last one. How about we look at total deaths in the England and Wales (I don't know why they leave Scotland out, but whatever).

2017: 533,253
    2018: 541,589
    2019:530,841
    2020:607,922

Note that the death rate went up be less than 2% from 2017 to 2018, then went down by about the same amount from 2018 to 2019, but then went up by over 14% from 2019 to 2020, the first partial year of COVID. The same report puts the COVID deaths at 73,766, which is less than the unusually high increase in total deaths.

You might also note that I used the same ons source for those total and COVID deaths that you used for the other kinds of deaths. A bit hard to understand how you would use that as a source for the other deaths, but then ignore it when it came to COVID and turn to Youtube instead. If you don't like what they say about COVID, why did you like what they said about the flu and cancer?

PowerPoster

This is the last one, just for courtesy (please don't answer anymore because I won't read): it can have a simple explanation: many people died because of the lack of treatment of their diseases due to lockdowns.

IDK if that alone can account for the whole difference, but is is for sure a factor.
    I would like to see the number is suicides too.

Unfortunately in your case Shaggy, you sometimes raise valid arguments, but unfortunately I can't read you anymore because of the large amount of other not valuable posts you also make.

You might also note that I used the same ons source for those total and COVID deaths that you used for the other kinds of deaths. A bit hard to understand how you would use that as a source for the other deaths, but then ignore it when it came to COVID and turn to Youtube instead.
    Actually, I found that official page from the YT video. The covid numbers provided in the video comes from there (but you don't care to watch, that's why you didn't know).

The Idiot

https://www.bitchute.com/video/hXIhfcxDROJq/

Eduardo, its the mass formation.
    we can not do anything about those 30%, need to focus on the 40%

PowerPoster

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Because you can't resist.
    You were right. He couldn't resist. He keeps saying he's going to stop wasting his time. I'm starting to not believe him. lol

Actually, I found that official page from the YT video. The covid numbers provided in the video comes from there (but you don't care to watch, that's why you didn't know).
    If they came from there, then they misstated them, because I posted the actual link, so you can see for yourself that the numbers they reported were flat out wrong.

Page 127 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2777117124125126127128129130 ... LastLast