Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,040 of 5445

Thread: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

  1. #5001
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    yeah. the same problem with the agreements and deals in EU,
    they are not transparent about it. we still dont know if any country even signed those paper.
    and Ursula, she is not sharing anything. we dont even know if she signed the paper.
    you know, in those documents shows the whole deal, implications, if theres some important information about bieffect etc. but nothing, they dont reveal. and it seems that only a few knows about the content.
    quite amazing, that it can be like that.

    so, we have have politicians that tries to get on hold of those documents.
    they did get "parts", redacted, but too much was censored, so you cant not make sense of it.

    I think thats also an important document that, if Ursula want to "destroy" conspiracy she would reveal the content. as long she hides it, more she will fuel the skeptic,

  2. #5002
    King of sapila
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    6,171

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Posting your underwear....well, if that gets you banned, you probably should either go shopping or do laundry.

    By the way, I have no idea what Usaians means. Apparently, spell check doesn't know, either....but Google does. I've never heard that word. Makes sense, though. American isn't a suitable word, since that would technically cover everybody from two continents.
    Well they are clean and soft
    My teeth I meant....

    Yes if I have to say America I would again started to say the it comes from Amerigo, is the Italian form of a Germanic personal name (see Emmerich) and Emmerich comes from 3 parts, amalaz that the Greek ancient word for it is μάλαγμᾰ "malagma" - soft,haimaz that is of course Greek haima = blood and ermunaz = Greek ὄρμενος - ormomenos = rushing forward + gen comes from Greek Gi-n that is earth, so soft bloody rush earth . So I just said Usaians.

    Now I'm going to watch Fight Club and someone else at the forum should do so and fast....
    ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ
    πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν·

  3. #5003
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Always the case.

    I wonder if there is ever actually a paper, in that case. I'm working with a bunch of 'signed' documents, but the signature is a PNG. When you get to a sufficiently large organization, even if there is a paper, it wouldn't begin to cover all the questions. It's the paper trail leading up to that final paper that is interesting. The final paper might just say, "yes, we agree to what we discussed." I'm sure it would be more complete than just THAT, but it need not be verbose enough to be of much interest on its own.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  4. #5004
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by sapator View Post
    Well they are clean and soft
    My teeth I meant....

    Yes if I have to say America I would again started to say the it comes from Amerigo, is the Italian form of a Germanic personal name (see Emmerich) and Emmerich comes from 3 parts, amalaz that the Greek ancient word for it is μάλαγμᾰ "malagma" - soft,haimaz that is of course Greek haima = blood and ermunaz = Greek ὄρμενος - ormomenos = rushing forward + gen comes from Greek Gi-n that is earth, so soft bloody rush earth . So I just said Usaians.

    Now I'm going to watch Fight Club and someone else at the forum should do so and fast....
    The fact that these continents are called America is one of the finest jokes in history.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  5. #5005
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    There isn't such a paper, or at least not one available. The last time I looked, it was still considered a trade secret. The details have been provided to the US FDA, but not yet made public. The general mechanism is published, but as far as I can tell, only in gray literature.

    Here's a bit of the gray literature that includes what is found in the Pfizer vaccine (I didn't realize it had a name...but it's a stupid name), but not on how it is manufactured:
    https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019...-BioNTech.html
    That was my point. I know it is secret.

    Can I have the right not to trust them?

    Or are we now forced to trust compulsively on companies that don't say what they do and their only goal is to profit.
    That their goal is to profit is not "conspiracy theory", it is common sense.

    You could say that they are backed by the CDC and WHO.

    Can I also have the right not to trust them either? Or that would be insane because they are sacred?

  6. #5006
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Look Shaggy, let's talk frankly.

    I have read many studies in the past about Ivermectin.
    I don't remember if some were in the format of a scientific paper, but there were conducted many, many studies throughout the world.

    Some peer reviewed, all the true science can ask for.

    What did the CDC and WHO do with them, used as toilet "papers".

    They published an article about not to use "horse medicine".
    Do you think that honest?
    Would you trust someone doing that?

  7. #5007
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    BTW, AFAIK they don't have any peer review with their vaccine tests.

    Is that just? Are you trusting them so much?

  8. #5008
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    You are putting your life in hands of dishonest people.
    Do not try to enforce that for others.
    That would be honorable.

  9. #5009
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    BTW, AFAIK they don't have any peer review with their vaccine tests.

    Is that just? Are you trusting them so much?
    Yes, they do: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

    Note the section on the Vaccine Product Approval Process. Those clinical trials will be reviewed, but then there is the presentation to the VRBPAC, which is a more stringent review than peer review.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  10. #5010
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Yes, they do: https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/basics/test-approve.html

    Note the section on the Vaccine Product Approval Process. Those clinical trials will be reviewed, but then there is the presentation to the VRBPAC, which is a more stringent review than peer review.
    Do you know who reviewed for example the Pfizer?

    They were independent, not related to the company?

    That would be surprising anyway, since they started applying it as soon as they finished phase 3 (allegedly), I don't understand how others could have time to conduct all the same process so fast.

    For my understanding, reliable peer review would be other not related and without any interest on the company, or better if they were (true) competitors.

    Otherwise you just have to trust that their documents are not faked. What can of review can be that?

  11. #5011
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post

    I have read many studies in the past about Ivermectin.
    I don't remember if some were in the format of a scientific paper, but there were conducted many, many studies throughout the world.
    I have read one metanalysis study that showed that studies of Ivermectin on COVID showed a positive effect where a certain parasite was found and no positive effect where the parasite was absent. I don't have that one at hand, so I went looking for it, and found this one:

    https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....26.21250420v1

    Note the findings: No positive effect, but note the caveat:
    All studies had a high risk of bias, and showed a very low certainty of the evidence.
    Here's one that showed an overall positive outcome:

    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/....1002/rmv.2265

    Here's one that shows no effect:

    https://academic.oup.com/qjmed/artic...958?login=true

    Another that showed some benefit, but with repeated caveats that there data quality was poor:

    https://www.mdpi.com/2075-4418/11/9/1645/htm
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  12. #5012
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    Do you know who reviewed for example the Pfizer?

    They were independent, not related to the company?

    That would be surprising anyway, since they started applying it as soon as they finished phase 3 (allegedly), I don't understand how others could have time to conduct all the same process so fast.

    For my understanding, reliable peer review would be other not related and without any interest on the company, or better if they were (true) competitors.

    Otherwise you just have to trust that their documents are not faked. What can of review can be that?
    Peer reviewers tend to be selected almost at random (I've been one, and had never dealt with the subject in question), though from within the field. They certainly wouldn't be competitors when talking about a commercial drug, though. The conflict of interest is pretty clear, there. Conflicts of interest show up in fish data, as well. There have been plenty of cases where somebody felt they got a bad review of a paper because it got peer reviewed by a competitor with a competing theory.

    EDIT: Went back and looked at the link I provided. It takes two clicks to get to the requirements page for serving on one of those committees. That includes this section:

    Conflicts of Interest:

    Potential candidates are asked to provide detailed information concerning such matters as financial holdings, employment, and research grants and/or contracts in order to permit evaluation of possible sources of conflict of interest. For more information view the presentation slides on conflicts of interest.
    Of course, if you don't want to believe it, you don't have to. I wouldn't expect the names of the people on that advisory board are made public, though they may be. If they are, perhaps even their CVs are made public..or at least partially, since some of the information on there would be protected by law. Of course, you can doubt that, as well.
    Last edited by Shaggy Hiker; Jan 21st, 2022 at 06:34 PM.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  13. #5013
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    where a certain parasite
    You are so narrowed minded.

    I can't spend more time with something like this.

    Talk me about being biased. (just rhetoric, I don't care)

  14. #5014
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    Peer reviewers tend to be selected almost at random
    I would like to spend time with serious people. And mainly honest.
    Perhaps you are sincere. But being sincere is guarantee of nothing.

  15. #5015
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    You don't like the message, so you attack the messenger? What part did you think wasn't honest?
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  16. #5016
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    What part did you think wasn't honest?
    The quoted ones in previous messages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy Hiker View Post
    You don't like the message
    I didn't read the message. If you start something with: "I've read about its use on parasites", I can't read any further.
    It is the same the CDC did: "it is medicine for horses, you are not a horse".

    Tell me what is more dishonest. (don't care, just saying).

    And yes, I see what kind of messenger I have in front. The message is what you say, don't try to give it more authority than yours (whatever the message was).

  17. #5017
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    4,067

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    I'm tired, I think I'll take a break.

    @baka

    I was demoralized with Dr. Fuellmich saying that covid didn't kill people.

    If this is the level of seriousness that we have also on our side... the horizon is dark.

    I have no doubt that there is a plan, it was from the start.
    I have no doubt that a psychological battle is going on.

    I have no doubt that Pfizer is a criminal organization, as seems to be also Google and many others now.
    More than that, it is hard to tell.

    Happy holidays or whatever.

  18. #5018
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    23,452

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    I didn't knew that you had so little knowledge about vaccines.

    Most vaccines (*) have the spike protein. In fact, most is the only part of the virus that they have.

    (*) almost all, but there are a few exceptions, but I think they are still not approved - the ones that don't contain the spike protein -.

    Incredible to read that.
    Ok, I stated that incorrectly.

  19. #5019
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eduardo- View Post
    I didn't read the message. If you start something with: "I've read about its use on parasites", I can't read any further.
    Apparently, you didn't read even that, since I didn't say it. That would be a gross alteration of what I said. The paper had nothing to do with the impact of Ivermectin on parasites.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  20. #5020
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Eduardo, about Dr. Reiner Fuellmich - Update on Nuremberg 2.0.

    that statement, he will need to explain what he meant by that.

    I remember early on, when this virus started.
    the only people that died was from elderly homes. we did have thousands of death
    and it was strange. how could that virus just infect those homes, while nobody where sick in the population.
    and remember that in Sweden, we didnt do anything initially. no lockdowns or restrictions at all.
    so, how could that virus, coordinately affect so many elderly homes almost the same time?
    I was working on a treatment home, and nobody knew about the virus.
    I do remember one colleague that told her mother died, and the doctor that came to her home, told the nurse
    to make a covid-test. my colleague was astonished, since her mother died of old age/natural circumstances.
    even so, she was tested that showed positive.
    in that time, it was also in the news that how accurate the tests where. they also told that u could show positive by testing an avocado. nothing made sense.

    after they started with the "protocol", that seemed to be a world-wide decision, we also started to get news about
    younger people. that first they told "x" died and he was only "x" of age. but later wrote: he has underlining conditions.

    it was much later that the narrative started to change into, he was healthy. still I didn't know anybody that was healthy
    that even got serious sick. time passed, and eventually we got into the 2nd wave. now, it was more severe.
    one friend got more sick and he was in the hospital for one day, but he has hypertension and quite bad values, so it could be the reason.

    anyway, the first wave was dubious. and how well the world coordinated and applied the same narrative.
    initially it also seemed we got a more open and varied media about it, that more time passed, more it narrowed into one voice.

    not sure what Reiner meant by that.
    Im sure he knows about the spike-protein and that its dangerous. at least for some people.
    it is true that I don't know anyone that died of covid.
    but it can not be all fake news about people dies.
    and even if people dies because of underlining conditions, covid is also part of it, as it would weaken the person more.

    a flu is till a flu, and kill people, and if corona is like a flu, it can also kill people.

    but of course I agree that is exaggerated and that corona is to see as a cold with a spike-protein that is a bio-weapon.
    and that you need to get the right treatment if the spike-protein gives you an reaction, or you get a more severe illness that could lead to long covid or even death.
    that should be the common knowledge 2022.

    for the vaccination part, what that can do, thats the part he need to prove. instead of trying to diminishes how covid affect un-vaccinated.
    its not black and white. but maybe he felt the need to make a point, since its a war we are dealing with.
    but as you say, its was not a good move.

  21. #5021
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    @Shaggy

    so this video I told you about: https://odysee.com/@Corona-Investiga...ession-88-en:8

    a bit of searching I found:

    https://pathologie-konferenz.de/en/

    (about fact checkers, for me they are the same as those telemarketer, they sell you anything, no matter quality of the product or if its legally right. they sell you what their employee tell them, I would never trust them, as little I trust telemarketers)
    Last edited by baka; Jan 22nd, 2022 at 06:32 AM.

  22. #5022
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Funky is the official fact checker, he will tell you whether it is true or fake soon. Be confident
    Sure thing. This is currently unverifiable. The only source is the woman herself who posted a video on YouTube. We don't know that she was fired for refusing to meow; we don't that she was actually a teacher; we don't know that she was even fired, where from, or what she was fired for. Possibly she's made it up from whole cloth because she wanted 15 minutes of fame or possibly she was fired and she is heavily embellishing the story to make it seem ridiculous. If you actually watch her video you'll find that, while she describes a student behaving in a way that would have merited appropriate redress what she actually did was resort to ridicule and bullying - something that would most likely have invited some kind of warning. My best guess, she probably has a history of emotionally bullying her students and this incident was the last straw - or she's just made it up.

    Or in a nutshell, we cannot verify the veracity of her story because she failed to provide sources.

    I never saw you backed anything with a scientific paper so far.
    I never saw you backed anything with nothing actually.
    We're not asking for scientific papers (though as Shaggy said, it would be ideal, it would help avoid some legwork), we're asking for verifiable sources. Scientific papers are one such example but another is a secondary source that cites it's sources and so on back to a verifiable primary source. Look at the graph I posted showing vaccines correlate to a tenfold reduction in death rates. It's source is OurWorldInData. They are not a scientific paper (they are a secondary, not primary, source) but rather they use information they have gathered from other sources and they cite those sources. For that graph you can trace those sources back and, ultimately, you will arrive at, among others, the Lancet - the single most respected medical publishing journal in the UK which requires it's articles be peer reviewed before admission. The lancet is a primary source. You can follow exactly the same process with any of the fact check links I've posted. You do not need to go out and look for corroboration, you can simply follow the links, a process that will take you less than 20 minutes. This is how academic publication works.

    Now look at the links Baka has been posting. They're to videos on hosted sites. They do not cite their sources meaning that the only way of validity checking them is to look for corroborating articles which do cite source, traceable back to actual scientific sources. In the few instances where a source has been mentioned it is always to a similar article which does not cite it's sources. There is no inferable chain back to a primary source. I tried that on a few but couldn't find a single creditable scientific source that the WHO engineered Covid 19 to kill our children.

    But I'll credit Baka that at least he is providing unverifiable sources. You, Eduardo, aren't even bothering to do that. You're just yelling "vague, undefined conspiracy, prove me wrong!".

    We are not placing a burden of proof on you that we are not placing on ourselves. We are placing the same burden of proof - provide a verifiable source. I've done it several times in this thread. You have not done that because you unable to do that which really means you're just white noise. And the fact that you cannot be bothered to check our source does not excuse you of the responsibility to provide your own.

    I have read many studies in the past about Ivermectin.
    Awesome then it should be trivial for you to provide a link to those papers as a source. We can then check their bona fides.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  23. #5023
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  24. #5024
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    https://www.pfizer.com/people/leader...rs/james_smith

    Chairman of the Thomson Reuters Foundation, a London-based charity supported by the global news and information provider.

    Reuters is part of the Thomson Reuters Corporation. It is both a global news agency and a major provider of financial markets trading and analytical software.

    In February 2020, Steve Hasker succeeded Smith as President and CEO of Thomson Reuters.
    Involved with initiatives such as the international business council of the World Economic Forum and TPG capital, that is close connected to Pfizer.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 23rd, 2022 at 04:14 PM.

  25. #5025
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Sorry, was that meant to be a source? If so for what claim? (Genuine question, I just don't understand where you're going with that as all that link shows is that Pfizer has a guy called James Smith on it's board)
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  26. #5026
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    really?
    you are on a mission to discredit everything, but now you dont understand the implications?

    reuters, that you are usually using for your fact checkers is part of Thomson Reuters Foundation
    the current President and CEO is Steve Hasker from (quite nice timing) February 2020

    Steve Hasker is also involved with World Economic Forum and TPG capital, that are close connected to Pfizer.

    now, do you understand or do I need to write it out what this means?

    here about this actually:
    https://childrenshealthdefense.org/d...conomic-forum/
    Last edited by baka; Jan 23rd, 2022 at 04:13 PM.

  27. #5027
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Oh I see, you're implying a conflict of interest. OK, It's a declared conflict of interest so hardly the shady conspiracy you're look for but, none the less, let's get into the substance. Which of these parts of the fact check do you dispute (these being the questions raised by fellow scientists which would lead them to fail it on peer review):-

    It is currently a preprint - in other words, it has not yet been peer reviewed.
    That the tested sample was only 15 deaths and is therefore not substantive.
    That the tested sample was not representative of all deaths due to covid because they were autopsies carried out due to family refusal to accept the cause of death, thus strongly biasing the results.
    That there is no comparison to people of similar ages without being vaccinated - in other words, there's no control sample.
    That for the tested sample a single pathologist felt that vaccine complications might have contributed to their deaths but in all cases a prior coroner examination disagreed.

    Incidentally, I thought it might be useful for us to view the actual paper in question so that we can check the veracity of these claims. I know it was published to this site but I can't seem to access the papers themselves. It's not 100% clear but I think they're by invitation only prior to peer review, which is understandable I guess.

    so it appears you've cited a non peer reviewed paper that will almost certainly fail peer review
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  28. #5028
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    that is why they have conferences.
    in a normal world, the vaccination would have stopped during the research, this to make sure its not harmful.

    the conferences is about discussing, sharing data but also what to do next.
    to make this into a bigger scale, more people need to get involved, and thats also part of the conferences they have.

    Im not sure why you are so much against it at all?
    this is people working on the field, and what you are doing is immediately discredit it.
    why? isn't this their job to find out if theres something wrong with the vaccination?

    its like you want this to be false. no matter what.
    whats your gain from it?

    a sane person would say: yes. I want this research to go on and see if theres something wrong. we need to be 100% sure. even if I believe in the vaccination.
    thats how u should react. but you are so against it its like you are part of Pfizer.

    who are you defending?

    now, theres a conflict of interest, and nobody not even you can come out from it. it is what it is. no matter if reuters is genuine or not, its still bias.
    so, that means, we can not be 100% sure the fact checkers are doing a proper job.

    this should at least tell you. ok. we are not sure, let this professors do their job and see what they can show.

    also,
    now that u know reuters are bias. how can you even be sure of all the "look IM soooo good I can fact check you all" that u have been doing?
    you should reexamine it all and be sure you have not been fooled. because if you don't, Im not sure I can trust your arguments at all.

    and about your questions:
    https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-dur...fung_english:a

    here u get your answer, and its peer reviewed.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 22nd, 2022 at 09:47 AM.

  29. #5029
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    the conferences is about discussing, sharing data but also what to do next.
    The first part gets done at conferences. The second part (what to do next) has always been aspirational at any conference I've ever been to. Get enough people together in a room and you can pretty much guarantee that no consensus will be reached.

    Still, the more optimistic view is that people at the conference discuss what direction they'd like to see taken, and those discussions will inform the views of people doing the research, so you CAN say that the direction is at least strongly influenced by conferences. Not formally, though.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  30. #5030
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    also,
    now that u know reuters are bias. how can you even be sure of all the "look IM soooo good I can fact check you all" that u have been doing?
    you should reexamine it all and be sure you have not been fooled. because if you don't, Im not sure I can trust your arguments at all.
    Perhaps you should take your own advice. There is a question whether or not ANY source of anything is without bias. The videos you have posted have a clear bias. After all, there was a reason why the site exists. There's a reason why the videos exist. Those are biases. Perhaps they don't matter, perhaps they do. How are you sure that you are not being fooled?

    Ultimately, the only option is to distrust everything, but that has to include your distrust. If you say that anything you are told is automatically unreliable, then you can easily be manipulated.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  31. #5031
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    if u watch the conference. u will notice that they are all trying to figure out whats going on.
    I recommend to watch it as its informative but also interesting and also very scary.
    theres strange formations, objects inside the vaccine, that they can not identify,
    blood tests after vaccination that mess up with your values, b-cells, t-cells etc. and they also show pictures before and after.
    and theres many people involved. not just a couple professors, those that can not be there and in zoom.

  32. #5032
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Shaggy

    if Im fooled. Im just fooled.
    if you are fooled. you risk your life.

    if you dont understand that I feel sorry for you
    you are good to discredit EVERYTHING. while believing in big pharma that we know has been in a scandals in the past.

    this was my attempt to wake you up. not to change your mind, but to just try to open it for your own safety. but it seems you don't care about that.

    what I can say is this: my god be with you.

  33. #5033
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    now that u know reuters are bias.
    No I don't. I recognise that there's a potential conflict of interest for a single individual within the organisation. A conflict of interest they openly declared on their web page. There is a difference between conflict of interest and bias and if you want to establish bias it is up to you to do so.

    a sane person would say: yes. I want this research to go on and see if theres something wrong
    You're right, they would. And that research has been going on and continues to go on. The issue is not whether research should be done. The issue is that the results of that research are being pre-supposed before any scientific rigour has been applied.

    and about your questions:
    Haven't had time to watch it yet and I'm about to pop out for the evening but I'll take a look tomorrow if you like. I'm not going to wade through a2 1/2 video for you, though, so please provide the time stamps at which those conerns were addressed along with the details of the peer review.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  34. #5034
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    ok if you want to give it a go.
    well. not really sure. theres tons of information.
    https://odysee.com/@en:a5/PK_Tot-dur...fung_english:a

    first part is the 2 professors in pathology, a lot of talk, and after that they present the finding in pictures. I would skip the first 30 minutes and just watch a couple of cases. I think u can find it but just click ahead.

    someone posted:

    00:52:45
    - Autoimmune Reactions

    01:14:00
    - Introduction to other doctors

    01:19:00
    - Blood samples of vaccinated (Important)

    01:27:00
    - Microscopic images of vaccine samples (Very Important)

    so u could use that and see if anything is interesting.
    the last one is a bit scary. strange objects inside the vaccine and also picture inside the body of strange formations and objects.

    but this is the first 1, as u see the time: September 22nd, 2021
    theres one newer. adding other doctors, but maybe better we start here.

  35. #5035
    Super Moderator Shaggy Hiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    37,412

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Quote Originally Posted by baka View Post
    Shaggy

    if Im fooled. Im just fooled.
    if you are fooled. you risk your life.
    Not quite. If there is something that can cure you and you opt to refuse it because you are skeptical, then the harm is more on you. Either doing something harmful, or not doing something beneficial, you end up worse off either way. Skepticism isn't a defense against harm, it's just a defense against one type of harm. Everybody gets to make their own choice there, though.

    I mentioned earlier that there are fairly frequent fights in this state over certain religious groups refusing treatment for treatable ailments because of their beliefs. That's a slightly different matter, since it's about faith rather than skepticism, but the legal question in those fights is not whether or not the parents have the right to refuse medical treatment. They do have that right. The question is whether they have the right to deny treatment of treatable issues for their children, thereby resulting in the avoidable death of the child? It's not a simple question when making the decision for somebody else, but it's a pretty simple question for the individual: You always have the right to do nothing.
    My usual boring signature: Nothing

  36. #5036
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    well. I already had covid, and it was like a cold.
    now, I got it february, so soon 1 year and I have not been sick so far after that.
    people around me, that took the vaccine are getting sick anyway.
    and Im not protecting myself at all. since the start I have not used alcohol at all
    masks, maybe a few times only, when I was forced, otherwise I breath the air
    and I dont care about people that coach. I even had people here for 1 month doing my bathroom,
    and a few got sick, but I didnt protect myself, and nothing I didnt get sick.

    and I know a few others unvaccinated that are the same.
    one friend, he work at the hospital, that all his colleague are vaccinated and they keep
    telling him to take the shot. well. all of them got sick while he's fine.

    dangerous? not really.
    my mom that is old, didnt take it either, and she is fine as well.
    and she tells me as well, that a lot of her friends takes the vaccine and now are sick.

    my other friend, his entire family got sick, and he took the vaccine just a couple of months ago.

    so, u an keep telling that the unvaccinated are at risk. but I dont see it at all.
    contrary. people that takes the vaccine are more sick.

    the same phenomena was with the swine-flu. those that took the vaccine where sick all the time.
    while me, that didnt take it, was good the entire year.

    so I say it again:

    if Im fooled. Im just fooled.
    if you are fooled. you risk your life.
    Last edited by baka; Jan 22nd, 2022 at 07:02 PM.

  37. #5037
    PowerPoster
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    6,048

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    Just a very short video (only 4 minutes), where "Strategic behaviour in a Pandemic" is explained:

    - to a captivated audience of "Stakeholders" from all parts of the world
    - at a conference hosted by "Chatham House" (an "International Affairs Think-Tank", as they call themselves)
    - in January 2019 (roughly one year before Covid began to spread)
    - by lobbyist Marc van Ranst
    - explaining how he acted as the appointed "Pandemic Commissary for Belgium" in 2009

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibywm96eCGM

    Quite interesting to see, how things are "taught and received" in this world of "the ivory-towers"...
    Apparently, lying (to "them", the public) goes without saying... it's just something to "chortle about".

    Kinda puts the recent discussion about "conflict of interest" or "potential bias" into perspective -
    (at the side of "those in charge of managing information-flow").

    Olaf

  38. #5038
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    @Baka, that video doesn't address the questions that were being asked in any way that I can see. (For clarity, these weren't my questions, they were the concerns posed by contemporary doctors about the Burkhardt paper).

    It's also not a scientific conference, it's a press conference. It requires precisely zero scientific rigour.

    I honestly don't know how to respond because it's such a total non-sequitur from what was actually being asked. It was the equivalent of me say "there's no Santa Claus" and you responding "the Easter Bunny hides eggs around the house". It's a total irrelevance.


    Edit> Just to save you having to back track through the thread, the concerns being raised about the paper were:-
    It is currently a preprint - in other words, it has not yet been peer reviewed.
    That the tested sample was only 15 deaths and is therefore not substantive.
    That the tested sample was not representative of all deaths due to covid because they were autopsies carried out due to family refusal to accept the cause of death, thus strongly biasing the results.
    That there is no comparison to people of similar ages without being vaccinated - in other words, there's no control sample.
    That for the tested sample a single pathologist felt that vaccine complications might have contributed to their deaths but in all cases a prior coroner examination disagreed.


    That paper is going to fail peer review.
    Last edited by FunkyDexter; Jan 24th, 2022 at 04:38 AM.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  39. #5039
    Super Moderator FunkyDexter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    An obscure body in the SK system. The inhabitants call it Earth
    Posts
    7,785

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    well. I already had covid, and it was like a cold.
    You keep holding this out as some kind of proof but you're extrapolating a conclusion from a single data point. I had Covid too, it was horrible and floored me for about a week but I didn't need to go to hospital and I consider that I got off lightly.

    On the other hand, 6 million people died so I'm not sure your or my personal outcome is really the salient issue.
    The best argument against democracy is a five minute conversation with the average voter - Winston Churchill

    Hadoop actually sounds more like the way they greet each other in Yorkshire - Inferrd

  40. #5040
    Frenzied Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    1,895

    Re: Corona virus, China major city lockdowns, etc.

    did you really watch it?
    he did say that the study is peer reviewed, as the other professor he contacted 4 weeks prior of that conference.
    but, as I already noticed, no matter how much I show you, u will try to find ways to discredit it. so my point was, why bother?
    this only show that you are just "looking" for anything that can make your case (that Im unsure why?), but you are not even trying to understand the context of the conference. its simple minded and quite boring.
    you are giving me nothing interesting. this just sounds as a broken record.

    if you where this "smart" that I feel that you want to be. well, counterargument with papers/research conclusions of the subject. give me proof that the vaccine are safe.
    did you even try to do that? do you even have solid data? show a pathology report of deceases that are carefully and objectively conducted and a comparison of vaccinated and non-vaccinated.
    show me a research of blood sample before and after a vaccination. show a in-deep analysis of the vaccine liquid that are explained and carefully analyzed.

    Im sure you can't.

    this tells me. how come you are not doing the same with the big pharma. you are not doing any research at all.
    instead you follow reuters and believe in everything they say.

    I have watch 5 hours of that conference plus many hours of the commission interviews.
    theres so many professors, doctors and researchers sharing their work. its undeniable.
    and I mean, theres TONS of data. almost neverending. the commission has over 10.000 minutes of sessions.

    if you believe that hundreds of people are in some kind of evil cooperation, I don't know what to say.

    so, dismiss everything I share (that still Im not sure why, are we in some kind of competition?)
    and believe in the media.

    all the scandals in the past of big cooperation and big pharma, it seems you just ignore completely.

    the reason I search is to actually find someone that do this research that big pharma is not giving me.
    I'm not convinced at all. the whole situation is not convincing. how media, government, big pharma acted initially is not convincing at all.

    but here, I need to defend myself because I want to know more about whats going on.
    and the people that are against me are common people and not big pharma.

    are you even interested in knowing whats going on?
    I mean you are so active in discredit all my links, so It means you have a critical mind, but wheres the self-critical mind? thats the most important, and if you studied in the university,
    you will know thats one of the most important traits. to be critical to everything but never try to be critical to yourself is not cute.

Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116123124125126127128129136 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  



Click Here to Expand Forum to Full Width